A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

yikes

Jase
    Jase

Male
    Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2015-04-03

yikes Empty yikes

Post by Jase 9/15/2016, 4:56 am

hi hello hey,, this post is gonna look uglier than trump because i'm too lazy to center the text or do any coding lmao but it's jason back @ it again :') if u thought i was Dead™ then ure deadass right lmAO but hey!! im back!!! u didnt ask for it but ure getting it!

so just to give some backstory, i was a really active member from april of 2015 to like june (?) of 2015 until i just disappeared for a good year but i have a lot of muse for pjo so im back on here now. a few quick things about myself: im a hufflepuff, a hermes kid && i was born in sacramento, ca, but i grew up in singapore. as for music im a p big fan of coldplay?? yh and i listen to a lot of p!atd, twenty one pilots and the fray but i swear im not a 2005 scene kid. i'm also turning seventeen this december, despite still having 2 ask my mom how to use the microwave safely so u can just... tell im 100% ready for adulthood..... fuc.. anyway hmu pals i have practically zero friends here and i want to change that to look like less of a jeb bush

yikes Tumblr_inline_nyg2s23dKS1tbr248_500
    see ya

Last edited by Jase on 9/15/2016, 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

yikes Empty Re: yikes

Post by Morgan Landry 9/15/2016, 6:25 am

JASON! Welcome back! :D
    I'm at uni again now so I won't be on a lot but I'm really happy to see you again, and wish you a lot of fun on the site!!
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 9/15/2016, 6:55 am

Morgan Landry wrote:JASON! Welcome back! :D
    I'm at uni again now so I won't be on a lot but I'm really happy to see you again, and wish you a lot of fun on the site!!

morgannn! its great to be back & its even better to see you again! thanks for the welcome pal :,)
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 9/21/2016, 10:06 am

hello i like you because you like dylan o'brien and yes be my frendo
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 9/25/2016, 5:06 am

Doug The Turtle wrote:hello i like you because you like dylan o'brien and yes be my frendo
    hi yes i am Really Gay for dylan o'brien && ofc i'll be ur frendo im in need of more people to yell about dylan at
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 9/27/2016, 11:17 am

Jase wrote:
    Doug The Turtle wrote:hello i like you because you like dylan o'brien and yes be my frendo
    hi yes i am Really Gay for dylan o'brien && ofc i'll be ur frendo im in need of more people to yell about dylan at
    yes i am also very gay for dylan o'brien. my facebook is lukas ryan gambrel if you can find me. i post a lot of memes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 4:26 am