A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

아직 시작도 안 한 메인 게임

honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

아직 시작도 안 한 메인 게임 Empty 아직 시작도 안 한 메인 게임

Post by honey 11/30/2016, 8:55 pm

feeling good now?
    (yeah i'm feeling good now)

아직 시작도 안 한 메인 게임 Tumblr_owyuwx7z4y1r4e5xxo1_250
    jongsoo kang

jongsoo, once again, has flirted his way into getting something he wouldn't have been able to get otherwise. his own cabin (traitors) booted him out because he kept playing the same song over and over again, and as he was wandering camp (lonely, forsaken, rejected, an outcast) he happened upon the music room, and convinced the surly girl there (though with a bit of burgundy lipstick her look would improve vastly) to leave him the room. he has no regrets over how dazed she may or may not have looked after he was done with her, and now he even has a nice little date to look forward to later this week!

the room is wide and almost industrial-looking, with mirrors all along one side of the wall, and white soundproof panels along the other walls. he considers the mirrors for a while - he'd been thinking of dancing a bit - but for now he flops on the ground (though it, effortlessly, looks more like a seductive sort of lounge than a bored sprawl) and sets his music on full volume.

"hey, playboy," d.o sings, "울리는 전화도 받지마 조용히 두자 ," and it's not long before jongsoo is singing right along with them, eyes closed, so he doesn't hear or see the door open as the music swells.

Last edited by baekhyun on 9/27/2017, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

아직 시작도 안 한 메인 게임 Empty Re: 아직 시작도 안 한 메인 게임

Post by Morgan Landry 12/1/2016, 12:17 am

Daeseung was walking through the arts building, on her way back from flamethrower sculpting, carrying her chisel box under her arm. Her singed sleeves were still smoldering quietly and her skin smelled charred. She was selecting a song on her phone, her headset around her neck, when lyrics in her native language came from behind a door.
    She perked up.
    Who was listening to K-pop?

Pushing her phone into her back pocket without thinking, she opened the door only to find a guy of about her age singing along in perfect Korean to a catchy song.
    She knew the guy from afar: George, one of camp's biggest heartthrobs.
    Even she, a hundred percent homosexual, out and proud, couldn't help but stare at him for a few moments. She wasn't physically attracted, but she was... charmed? Yes, charmed was the correct word. Look at that face... Listen to that voice... there was no denying the appeal, the magnetism and charisma that came from him.

"Ya!" she eventually said in her language. "You're Korean? I didn't know that."

OOC: She's dressed in black leggings, a white cropped hoodie to show off her abs and a camo bandana. Jackboots and sheathed daggers for the complete demigod look. Oh, and her hair's dyed a mix between nut brown and orange.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/4/2016, 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 12/1/2016, 10:22 am

feeling good now?

jongsoo kang

sure, he doesn't hear the girl enter the music room, but he definitely hears her sharp "yah!"

he bolts upright, slamming on the pause button as a smile breaks across his face. the girl's pretty, of course, but she radiates something intimidating. she's like the cool girl you'd never talk to at school because she'd either make you fall in love or punch you in the face or both - not that jongsoo ever dealt with that, as everyone is all over him regardless of where he goes.

"what!" he says, jackknifing up, excited. "i didn't know you were korean either! i didn't know you at all, actually! also are you aware that you're literally smoking?" the words come out in a tumble, and he's slipped into his comfortable korean. it simply rolls off his tongue, easy as breathing. he hasn't spoken korean to anyone in a while, and it feels like home.

ooc// he's wearing this, and his hair is currently its natural brown!

Last edited by baekhyun on 9/27/2017, 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/1/2016, 1:34 pm

"Oh, that?" Daeseung slapped the sleeves a few times, shoving some sparks off. "It's nothing. Just coming back from sculpting. So." She looked back up at him, eyebrows knitted. "What's your name? I'm Hwan Daeseung, but people here tend to call me Sundae or Falko."
    Falko was the edgy nickname she had given herself back when she was going through her punk-goth-emo phase and it hadn't really left yet. As for Sundae, it was just a cute westernisation of her Korean name.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 12/1/2016, 11:41 pm

feeling good now?

jongsoo kang

jongsoo's eyebrows slide up at daeseung's nonchalant response. how does one set oneself on fire after sculpting? he'd be kicking up a fuss, to be sure. shaking it off, however, he offers her a sunny smile he knows is dazzling, and an open hand to shake.

"nice to meet you, darling. i'm kang jongsoo, but i typically go by george." he gives her an appraising once-over as he shakes her hand. "you work out!" he comments playfully as his eyes flick up past her abs, nicely on display, and winks up at her.

Last edited by baekhyun on 9/27/2017, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/2/2016, 11:42 am

Just that smile made Daeseung feel like she was drinking the most satisfying bowl of hot gooey chocolate. Jesus, everyone must be going crazy for him. Even if she wasn't attracted, she couldn't help but feel under his spell. Who's child was he, Aphrodite? Eros, Erato?

She shook his hand. "I'm a lifter. You can generally find me in one of the squatting racks," she told him, jokingly flexing an arm before angling the conversation towards the thing she was curious about. "I guess it's a side-effect of being a war demigod. Who's your parent?"

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 10/2/2017, 5:02 am; edited 2 times in total
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 12/5/2016, 11:13 pm

feeling good now?

jongsoo kang

"ooh, love and war, it's almost like we're meant to be!" jongsoo coos, grinning again. he doesn't mean it, of course - his heart only truly belongs to a certain alexander lavien. "my mother's aglaia; she's one of the charites." technically, aglaia's reign is over beauty, splendour, glory, adornment, but not love, and yet jongsoo knows that these things always end in love. how else would he be so loved himself?

"anyway," jongsoo continues blithely, "you know daeseung, i am so glad to finally meet another korean - where exactly are you from?"

Last edited by baekhyun on 9/27/2017, 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/6/2016, 4:49 am

"My family's from Busan," she said. "Haven't exactly lived there, my mother moved to Vegas with me when I was little." Daeseung still had a lot of ties with Korea and loved going there on trips and holidays. Sorry, have you had street food there? No wonder her ambrosia tasted like hoddeok and bungeoppang. "Are you from Seoul?" she asked.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 10/2/2017, 5:03 am; edited 2 times in total
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 12/6/2016, 6:56 pm

feeling good now?

jongsoo kang

"Oh, I was born and raised in England - Dorset, that is - but my family's from Seoul! Seocho-gu, in fact; we have a lovely flat there, I can't wait to visit again. I've never been to Busan before, what's it like?"

Jongsoo loved Seoul with all his soul (heh), and he'd love to live there if it weren't for his undying devotion to Alex - he couldn't possibly leave the son of Hermes behind.

Last edited by baekhyun on 9/27/2017, 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/7/2016, 11:09 am

"Wow, Seocho-gu?" Daeseung's eyebrows popped up. "Are you the son of some chaebol?" Seocho-gu was one of the really nice areas of Seoul, filled with upper-class people and important companies. It even had a French quarter, and if that didn't scream fancy as heck, she had no clue what did.

"Busan?" She scratched her head. "It's actually really pretty, especially at night cause of all the lights everywhere. Feels like a sci-fi metropolis. There is lots of nature around though, we got mountains... beaches.. hot springs... The fish markets there are unbelievable, and the street food is just heaven. You should definitely go some time, it's worth it."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 10/2/2017, 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 12/7/2016, 11:24 am

feeling good now?

jongsoo kang

"Yeah, my dad's Kang Yoosung, he runs Kang Hotels." Jongsoo shrugged blithely. It was a chain of luxurious hotels all around South Korea and the UK, and had recently been gaining even more attention and revenue by beginning a smaller sub-chain of more affordable yet no less high-quality (although significantly less grand) hotels.

He listened avidly to Daeseung's description of Busan, and let out a dreamy sigh when she was done. "Oh, that sounds lovely. You have no idea how much I miss Korea," he lamented, and then gave Daeseung a bright impish look. "Wouldn't it be great if we could go together? You show me Busan and I show you Seoul! You know this means we have to become best friends now, right?"

Last edited by baekhyun on 9/27/2017, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/7/2016, 11:50 am

The way he said that, the glint of his eyes made Daeseung want to say yes, yes, let's be best friends, right now.
    She blinked and caught herself. What are you thinking? "My best friend spot is already taken, sadly, but I would be down for a Korea trip." She shifted uncomfortably. "But let's not stay at my family's. They're good people, but I tend to avoid them when I can."
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 12/7/2016, 12:08 pm

feeling good now?

jongsoo kang

Jongsoo pouted for a matter of moments, until she mentioned not wanting to stay with her family. Why why why why why? his brain wanted to ask, but he manfully pushed the urge down (Alex would be so proud).

"Oh, that's alright," he said sunnily, and sat back down on the ground, long legs kicked out lazily in front of him. "We could basically have my flat all to ourselves - my dad works in England mostly, so no one would bother us." He could practically already taste the gimbap and mandu from the little restaurant across the street from the flat. He patted the space next to him. "Help me stretch, love," he said, and the enthusiasm was back as he widened his eyes at her. "Do you know any kpop choreography? I've been meaning to learn."

Last edited by baekhyun on 9/27/2017, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/7/2016, 12:55 pm

A pang of guilt hit her when the pout crept on his angelic face. No, she wanted to say, don't be sad! I didn't mean that! The fact that he so nicely offered to just stay in his flat, no questions asked, just made it worse.
    Therefore, when he asked for help to stretch, she quickly dropped to the floor next to him. Stretching was Daeseung's specialty. Having grown up with a contortionist as a mother, she had reached the point where she could basically tie her own body into a pretzel with no warmup.
    She was about to take his leg when he asked her about K-pop choreographies. Her eyes immediately went up.

"Yes. Yes, I do," she said.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 10/2/2017, 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 12/7/2016, 1:36 pm

feeling good now?

jongsoo kang

Daeseung gracefully dropped to the space next to him, rather very quickly. Jongsoo was glad that the slightly uncomfortable look she'd had earlier had so much as vanished as soon as he mentioned stretching, into something eager. She was reaching for his leg, when she looked up at him, and he was thrilled at her response.

"Really?" he squirmed, excited. "What choreography, what dance, what song, what group, can you teach me?" The words spilled out of his mouth in a rapid-fire tumble.

Last edited by baekhyun on 9/27/2017, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/7/2016, 3:56 pm

"Oh Jesus." She had jumped up, scrolling through her iPod. "Back in art school we mainly did girl group dances, but I know some BTS, one or two EXO, and a few Monsta X here in there." The latter was a new-ish group, but Daeseung stayed on top of things and couldn't resist learning a dance when she found it cool.
    After a moment, she hooked her iPod to the speakers and selected BTS' song N.O. She rolled her neck briefly and went into it, trying to remember the moves. It had been a while, but the gliding footwork and chest waves gradually came back to her. She messed up her first jump kick but didn't bother correcting it, flowing and popping to the beat, filling the bits she had forgotten with her own hip hop impro.

"Sorry, that was lousy," she said as soon as the song ended. "I haven't practiced hard in a while."
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 12/8/2016, 10:02 am

feeling good now?

jongsoo kang

"Holy sh*t," Jongsoo breathed, when she finished. He stared up at her, eyes starry and awestruck. "If that was lousy, I can't imagine how good must look to you." He blinked the stars out of his eyes after a moment, and in a flurry of limbs was on his knees, scrambling towards her as he grabbed her hand.

"You have to teach me, I'll do anything - hey, I can get us good roundtrip tickets to Korea! Anything, love, but you have to teach me!" Was his reaction somewhat over the top? Yes, yes it was, but most of what Jongsoo ever did was over the top.

Last edited by baekhyun on 9/27/2017, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/8/2016, 11:10 am

Oh gods. The deep, gleaming eyes were looking up at her pleadingly, so beautiful and bewitching, she couldn't find it in her to say no. How could she, ever?
    The warm chocolate-y sensation filled her again.

"Of course," she said, almost entranced. His hand was warm and smooth, and she pulled him to his feet. The way he had looked at her when she danced, the expression of awe on his flawless face had made her feel all cheerful and dizzy, like she did after sweet glasses of bubbly. Only one other person had managed to make her feel something similar, and that was Lindsey. However, what she felt for her was much stronger, warmer and passionate than anything she could describe...
    No, it wasn't love or infatuation she felt for Jongsoo -- how could she? There was only one person she was attracted to -- but more a sort of fascinated wonder. She wanted to make him smile and laugh, she wanted to protect him, make sure no harm could ever, ever come to him.
    Were all children of Aglaia like this?

"The first thing is footwork," she heard herself say, shuffling into position. "You need good balance. Now, the steps go like this..." Daeseung gradually lost track of time. She was so into the lesson, basking in the warm pleasant feeling, complimenting his quick improvement and correcting his moves here and there, that time just melted away.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 12/8/2016, 12:17 pm

feeling good now?

jongsoo kang

He cheered loudly when she accepted, pumping his fist into the air, before standing right up next to her. Daeseung was a good teacher, he realized. She wasn't impatient or snappy, and it was easy to follow her steps, to occasionally let her move his arms just a bit higher, or nudge his leg a bit to the side to the perfect position.

It was only when Jongsoo started having a bit of trouble seeing that he pulled himself out of the funny little trance he'd fallen into. "Ow," he said first, surprised. His body took that moment to check in with itself, and he already felt sore in his arms, his thighs, his abdominals. After wincing a bit, he checked the oversized watch on his wrist. "Love, it's already six!" he exclaimed. No wonder he was having trouble seeing, the sun had begun to set. The time had really flown!

"Darling, I've just realized that I could actually eat a horse right about now. Let's grab a bite?" he suggested, because his stomach felt like it was trying to eat itself. He hadn't done this much physical excersise in... more than a month, let's say that.

Last edited by baekhyun on 9/27/2017, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/8/2016, 5:56 pm

Daeseung nodded, pretty exhausted herself. She hadn't trained her dance moves this much in a good while and her hip hop felt rusty. For some reason though, the dancing session had caused her to be more confident than ever.

"Yeah, let's go eat, I'm starving," she said, snatching her iPod and making for the door.

OOC: Korea trip?
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 12/8/2016, 7:21 pm

feeling good now?

jongsoo kang

Jongsoo quickly unplugged his own iPod from the speakers in the corner of the room, and left the dance room with Daeseung. He was a tad sweaty, but where on anyone else it would look kinda gross, his skin seemed to glisten in the little light that was left.

"Say, jagiya," he said, interrupting the comfortable silence as they made the short hike up to the mess hall (which was strange, because Jongsoo often felt the need to fill silences with chatter), "you never did tell me how old you were. Will I look like a predator at the airport?" It was his not-so-subtle way of finding out what titles to use with her, if any, and if she actually wanted to go with him.

ooc// i'm on my mobile so no fancy posts :c anyways do we skip to them arriving @ seoul after daeseung's response or will we wait a bit longer?

Last edited by baekhyun on 9/27/2017, 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/8/2016, 8:40 pm

"I'm seventeen, Jongsoo-ssi," she said with a smile. "And you?" Could it be that she'd become this gorgeous person's noona? She couldn't believe how good he looked in the sunlight, the thin film of sweat only emphasizing how smooth and spotless his skin was.

OOC: I can just make a new topic, is that okay?
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 12/10/2016, 11:04 am

feeling good now?

jongsoo kang

Jongsoo's face lit up brightly, as he threw an arm around her shoulders. "I'm nineteen, yeodongsaeng! That means I'm your oppa!" He laughed gleefully.

"It's okay, though. You don't have to always call me oppa, I'm nice like that."

ooc// i'm sorry it took me a while to post! i'm sick and still on mobile :( but yeah ofc you can make a new topic!! #EXCITED[/size]

Last edited by baekhyun on 9/27/2017, 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/10/2016, 2:25 pm

Just as she was getting really excited about being his noona -- cause that meant she had a reason to protect him, to care for him and make anyone who could possibly harm him vomit their cornflakes (and she sure as hell was ready to do that) -- just as all those pleasant thoughts were flashing through her head, he said he was nineteen.
    Dammit.

Well, being his yeodongsaeng was just as good. With a charismatic person like that as her oppa, life could really be worse. She scrunched her face into a cat-like smirk.

"I'll make sure to call you that around every Korean girl we meet, be prepared," she chuckled.

OOC: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t24210-korea-private#1241705 :) Short but hopefully still nice

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 9:48 am