A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hi, I'm Natalie.

Natalie Young

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2017-01-03

Hi, I'm Natalie. Empty Hi, I'm Natalie.

Post by Natalie Young 1/3/2017, 6:16 pm

Zdravstvuyte! YA Natali Yang! Oh, I-I'm sorry. I meant, Hello, I'm Natalie Young. I'm sorry, it's just so hard to remember I'm in this lovely country that is America. I was born in Russia, my mother is Athena and my father is an accomplished writer. My stepmother is a Korean model, we moved here to the America. I'm finding it, odd... They eat at places like... 'McDonalds'. Hmm... I can't lie, there are some things about America that I prefer over Russia. At any rate, I arrived at New York and my Dad drags me away. Hands me a backpack, tells me to come to Camp HalfBlood. Before, they find me. Unfortunately, I soon found out who, 'they' is. Because the ugliest monster I've ever seen, a cyclops, to be exact, just appears out of the woods. Yelling for blood and something about, "Yay, more demigod for Pierre!" I mean, what monster is called Pierre? Oh no, watch out for.. PIERRE..... Doesn't have quite a lasting effect. So, anyways, I'm here now.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Hi, I'm Natalie. Empty Re: Hi, I'm Natalie.

Post by Morgan Landry 1/4/2017, 4:34 am

Hi Natalie, welcome to camp! Glad to see you made it here alive in spite of Pierre :)

I'm Morgan, one of the admins. If you have a question or need anything, shoot me a pm!
    - Enjoy your stay :D

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 10:17 pm