A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Heroes Yet to Be

carrots
    carrots

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2016-12-30

Heroes Yet to Be  Empty Heroes Yet to Be

Post by carrots 1/7/2017, 3:31 pm

Hey, guys! I'm Hannah, an almost ordinary sixteen-year-old in love with art and making the world a better place. I've kind of just entered the world of role-playing, but I'm trying to get myself familiar with how things work around here. So, let's get to the point! (I'm not good with HTML, so please bear with my sad attempt at prettifying this post for now.)

Duration of RP: Because my schedule's very unpredictable and I'm busy 90% of the time with schoolwork, I don't get the chance to be active over a long span of time. I like roleplaying scenes that only last a day or two or even a few hours (if we're both quick and active at replying).

Post length: I'm honestly not sure because this is my first time roleplaying, but I guess I prefer to write short to average posts (2 to 4 lines) than long detailed descriptions unless they're appropriate (setting the scene, introducing a character). I'm always willing to try new stuff, though!

Meet my character! I'm planning to make more, but I currently only have one:

Heroes Yet to Be  Best10
    Iris Coleman, the Sweetheart
    daughter of Apollo

Iris is a sweet and charming 15-year-old who was born and grew up in New York City. She has light brown eyes and slightly frizzy, naturally red hair that goes a little past her shoulders. She adores pastel-colored clothing, dogs of all sorts, and walking under the stars. Though she's often initially shy and nervous around new people, she's pretty energetic and bubbly when she grows comfortable.

Heroes Yet to Be  Qt10
    Iris Coleman portrayed by the charming Laura Spencer 🌺

Painting, writing, and singing are Iris's way of expressing herself. Although she has a way with writing down words on a page, she has a hard time coming up with them in spontaneous conversations. But even if approaching people is a difficult task to her, she always sees the best in everyone and loves bringing a smile to their faces. On days when she's exceptionally happy, a faint glow comes upon her skin that lightens up the mood of those near her. She lives up to her role as the daughter of the god of the sun and of light, being a drop of sunshine to those in darkness — both figuratively and literally.

Heroes Yet to Be  Iris_c11
    For a little more fun, here's a cartoon version of her!

Aaaaaand that's all I have for now. If you want to get to know Iris better, here's her character form!

Hoping forward to RPing with you all! Well, not all, since that's going to take a lot of time. But you get the point. Have a lovely day and stay awesome! And remember, we're all heroes yet to be. 💖
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Heroes Yet to Be  Empty Re: Heroes Yet to Be

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/9/2017, 11:04 pm

Hi! I think my character, Emma, would make a great friend for Iris. Interested in a RP? Here is my invite if you want to learn about Emma!

http://www.camphalfblood.org/t23768-starry-eyes-and-galaxy-minds-open
    avandewiele
    avandewiele

Male
    Number of posts : 94
    Registration date : 2017-01-09

Post by avandewiele 1/12/2017, 8:39 pm

Hey Hannah! I'm Alex, and same as you, I'm pretty new at the whole RP thing. I just made my first character Alex, and would love to start a topic with Iris :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content