A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

It's More Than a Game (P)

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

It's More Than a Game (P) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's More Than a Game (P)

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/11/2017, 3:17 pm

]

It's More Than a Game (P) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nsrg1lpoEB1s4pzqi_500

Jackson shrugged again, tugging at the laces of his tennis shoes to fix them. Why do you keep shrugging like that? Stop that. Jackson scratched the back of his head. "I guess that I don't really know what I meant. I just think that you're interesting and... well... I think it'd be chill to hang out in a different setting." Jackson said, slowly and carefully, his accent stronger than usual as he tried to string his words together. That wasn't like him. He usually knew what to say.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 1/11/2017, 3:56 pm

It's More Than a Game (P) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_oe83jehaCQ1ravrtw_500
    The son of Nike looked at him with a confused look on his face. His accent was more noticeable and he didn't know whether it was because he was tired or if it was something else. "Sure, hanging out sounds fun. You seem like a cool dude so why not?" Lorne drippled the basketball over to where Jackson was sitting and smirked. "We could hang out at the volleyball court, at the race track, at the...game room? Maybe even an arena? I dunno. You would have to pick where we hang out."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/11/2017, 4:38 pm

Jackson shook his head. "No, no. Those seem very in your comfort zone. Too Nike. Jackson said, his strong accent continuing. It was something that happened when he was too deep in other thoughts. He just couldn't keep up the American side of the accent without at least a little focus. After a few seconds of thinking, a smile crossed Jackson's face. "How about we go into the City?" Once Jackson had moved to the States, he had lived only an hour from the city and had spent a lot of time in the City and it was a very comfortable place for him. He was interested to see how Lorne dealt with a place with so many people, where he definitely wouldn't be the best person in a mile radius.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2017, 8:43 pm

He thought for a moment. "Wait, wait. Into the city? I don't know about that. I mean, it's not safe to be out there." Plus he doubt that he could out run a monster or something if one would appear. "Can't we do something in-camp or is that not your style?" Lorne smirked and continued to dribble the ball. He had to admit that the hoodie felt good on his cold body. "...You want this hoodie back? Too bad."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/11/2017, 9:06 pm

Jackson scrunched his nose up. "I go into the City all the time! It's really not that bad. As long as we don't make too big of a deal of ourselves and don't hang out too long, we'll be fine. Or... is that not your style?" Jackson said, mimicking Lorne's tone and accident. Jackson said, sitting up, and pulling his legs back in. Jackson looked at the hoodie on Lorne. It really did like quite nice on him. Jackson had the same hoodie in black, but he did really like the grey one. "We'll see how this goes, mate, before I decide whether to fight about getting it back."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2017, 9:26 pm

Lorne rolled his eyes and snorted. "Hey, I just don't like going out into the city, okay?" He drippled the ball around his own body with a grin on his face. Sighing, the son of Nike threw his head back and let out a groan. "Okay, fine. We can go to the City, but only for an hour and a half." He passed the ball to Jackson and bit his lip. "Uh, but...yeah. We can do that."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/11/2017, 9:39 pm

Jackson caught the ball, setting it down on the ground next to him, a kind of concerned look on his face. "If you really don't want to go, we don't have to. I just wanted to see what you were like there." Jackson said. The last thing that he wanted to do was make Lorne uncomfortable or do something that he didn't want to do.

Jackson looked around at what of camp he could see from his spot. Camp was surprisingly active for it being somewhat chilly outside. People were running around and laughing. He watched as a Hephaestus boy tried to get the attention of an Aphrodite girl.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2017, 11:18 pm

He thought about it. "Maybe when I feel safer, y'know? I don't want anything to happen to me or you so," He took in a deep breath. "Maybe the next time when we hang out, we can go to the city. Until then? We can just do it inside of camp's boarders. Maybe the game room? We can play Black Ops."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/11/2017, 11:34 pm

Jackson looked up at Lorne with a sympathetic smile. "That's totally fine." Jackson wasn't going to push Lorne past his comforts, but he really was itching for a chance to get out into the City. He knew the time would come, though. "I have to warn you, though, I am absolute rubbish video games. Especially the shooting kind." Jackson and his friends had never really gotten into video games. Well, mostly because by the time that Jacks had friends they were coworkers at a Renaissance Festival. That didn't really lend itself to video games.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/12/2017, 11:00 am

Lorne thought about another place they could go that made them both comfortable. "We can, uh, go grab lunch and eat it somewhere? Like in the grass or something?" The son of Nike shrugged and sat down across from Jackson. "I honestly don't know." Lorne placed his hands inside the arms of hoodie and grinned again. "...Maybe we can go to the City. We should be just fine if we don't stay out there long." When did Lorne become such a worrier? He didn't know and he didn't like it.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/12/2017, 1:29 pm

Jackson smiled a small crooked smile. "How about we get lunch here, and then we can decide if we want to go into the City? I'm hungry, anyway, and I don't want to pay City prices when I can get it free here." The last part was a bit of a stretch. In all honesty, his stomach had been in knots for a little bit, for whatever reason. "Anyway, who has better food then Cafe De Mess Hall." Jackson joked. "How about you go and find us a spot by like the lake or something, and I'll get the food for us." Jackson said with a sweet smile.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/12/2017, 6:10 pm

Lorne laughed at the "Café de Mess Hall" joke and shook his head. "Yeah, okay, okay. That sounds good to me. I probably won't shower or anything like that so I hope I smell fine." The African American demigod stood up and stretched. "The lake sounds good. Maybe I'll practice on my swimming form and see how long I can hold my breath." He said that to see what Jackson was going to say.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/12/2017, 7:19 pm

Jackson was super amused by the way that Lorne just was. Jackson pushed up on his hands and hopped up off the ground. "Or, you could just do the human being thing and eat?" Jackson joked at Lorne. Jackson started to pick up his bag. "You go get a spot and I'll meet you there, mate." Jackson said, throwing his bag over his shoulder, while turning away. Jackson hustled away, stopping to shout over his shoulder. "My hoodie looks really nice on you, by the way!" Jackson ran off to the mess hall.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/13/2017, 12:25 am

Lorne smirked and watched him job away before heading to the lake to find a place for them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:57 pm