A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Lets Cause a Little Trouble

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Lets Cause a Little Trouble Empty Lets Cause a Little Trouble

Post by Belle 2/11/2017, 12:35 am

Hello everyone!

I am not here full time to role play, but I will have time here and there to write.  Some things about me are, I've been on this site for almost 4 years now, weird to think. I usually write at least a paragraph if not more. If you give me something to work with I can give back a post of equal length or more, unless writers block occurs. I will not roleplay with anyone wanting to do one liners. I'm sorry, but I need more than one line. Just like in real life, I'm not good at small talk, give me the deep conversations. :)

Anyways here to have some fun! Below is my character available to rp with! May add more later, but for now she's the only one! After plotting and convincing I have decided to bring back two of my characters. Still editing in one of them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lets Cause a Little Trouble 17-atlg

Vivienne Carelton is a seventeen year girl. She was born as the daughter of Morty Carelton and Enyo. She would prefer to go by Vi and she hardly ever will listen to you if you call her Vivienne. She is a headstrong girl. Some of her personality traits being sarcastic, stubborn, confident, opinionated, reckless, and much more. Vi can play two instruments. The piano and the guitar. As well as playing some instruments she is able to cook. Lastly, she is quite independent and isn't the greatest team player.

If you'd like to get to know Vivienne better feel free to set up an rp.

(She's definitely going to need some links guys! )

Links
    Jase Waters Jase is one of the first demigods to beat Vi in a sparring match in quite a long time since she's been at camp. He's gotten her interest at this point. She's agreed to go for a picnic with him. Update to be had once the thread is over. Possible romantic interest.
    Lorne Bolt Vi and Lorne are best friends. She has talked to Lorne about most things that has gone on in her life and she feels like she can be herself completely around him. Often times she refers to him as "Lor."
    Phoebe Rosenthal

Topics
    1. Chatting and Chariots - Green - Lorne
    2. As the Sun Sets - QtheRevolution - Jase

Inactive
    1. When that Filthy Greek Saves your Life - Mason - Wade

Completed
    1. Would you Bleed for Me? - QtheRevolution - Jase

Lets Cause a Little Trouble 2yPAszb

Dominika Orlov is the seventeen year old daughter of Jupiter. Nika was born in America, but raised in Russia by her mother and grandmother. These days Nika is quiet, reserved, and aloof. She can be rather sarcastic and blunt with people. She has great leadership skills and despite having a prosthetic, she's gotten increasingly better at combat. The only hobbies Nika has at this point is reading and writing in her journal. After the miscarriage of her child with Dimitri Midnight, things just went south from there and it eventually led to Dominika deciding to be a huntress of Artmeis. She's been with them since the end of November.

Links
    Dimitri Midnight Dominika and Dimitri have a past. They met on temple hill and she helped him out of a bear trap he got stuck in. From there they had continued to see more of each other until they shared kiss. They went through some rocky periods during the Lear episode. It ended with them getting back together and eventually she was pregnant with his kid. After two months due to everything that was happening she ended up having a miscarriage. From there things weren't very good. Eventually they parted ways and after some consideration Dominika decided to try and join the hunters.
    Leandra Kershaw Leandra and Dominika started off rocky. Eventually they became really good friends though and Leandra was there through most of the things Dominika had to deal with. Being from the same cohort they got to see quite a bit of each other.
    Abigail Johnson to be edited.

Topics
    1. Useful Someday - Metilinos -Abigail

(also I know this isn't much coding or pretty formats, but I'll try and work on it tomorrow or something. I'm fairly tired right now.)

Last edited by Belle on 2/25/2017, 2:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Lets Cause a Little Trouble Empty Re: Lets Cause a Little Trouble

Post by Mason 2/11/2017, 10:59 am

We should do a Wade/Vi RP. Wade is a legacy of Mars and she's a daughter of Enyo so yeah- but Wade despises sarcasm and recklessness. They could be enemies or frenemies. It's up to you.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/11/2017, 11:02 am

I'd be up for a Wade/Vi Rp. Have any ideas on a topic? Maybe they're sparring or something? (Sorry I'm on my phone right now.)
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/11/2017, 11:08 am

They could be sparring, or training. Maybe, if you wanted, they could be out of camp for whatever reason and get attacked by monsters. (It's cool)
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/11/2017, 12:28 pm

I'd be okay with doing something out of camp. Would make sense why they might run into each other. Considering he doesn't like Greeks. A monster attack could be good, would give some action factor :)
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/11/2017, 1:23 pm

Yeah, it could work. Maybe Wade gains some respect for her as a Greek since they kill monsters and stuff together lol. Who starts?
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/11/2017, 5:02 pm

Sounds like a plan haha. You can start if you like. I'm about to start up another topic for someone else as well. :)
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/11/2017, 5:52 pm

Alright, I'll start and pm you the link.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/23/2017, 7:19 pm

Everyone, come look at my rp invite and make some plans to rp with me! I am very lonely and bored and could use a thread. :)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/25/2017, 12:48 pm

Hi! How's it going? :D

I got a brand new character, a plus-size daughter of Aphrodite, and I'd love her to have a link with Vi. Something preferably romantic -- though since Vi already has some romance going on, it doesn't have to be current. Could be an ex, or an old fling, for example. What do you think? :)
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t24338-phoebe-rosenthal#1243425
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/25/2017, 2:17 pm

Hey Morgan! Not too bad, yourself?

Hmm, it seems like the Aphrodite children have taken a liking to Vi, haha. I'm up for a link, although I'm not sure exactly what yet.

I do know Vi hasn't been in a relationship with anyone since she's been at camp yet. So we'd likely be limited to a former fling, or flirting or something in terms of romantic links.

Could always do something along the lines of them having been friends first. After reading her form I noticed it said she wasn't sure on her sexuality, so maybe Vi was in the same boat and they experimented a bit together?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/27/2017, 5:54 am

That works :) I think Phoebe would've flirted with her from the start. Maybe they made out at a dance? Or during an extreme Capture-the-Flag game?
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 3/1/2017, 9:09 pm

I'd say capture the flag. I doubt Vi's attended a dance.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/2/2017, 11:38 am

Awesome :D should I make the topic or do you wanna? I mean, we're both pretty swamped right now xD
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 3/2/2017, 12:43 pm

Well I assumed that would have happened in the past. Unless you wanted to create that thread and just date it to be before current time? Also probably hold off on a topic for the moment since we both are indeed swamped xD (in class at the moment right now)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/2/2017, 4:11 pm

Oh fair, I thought we'd do a flashback thing. Sorry, misunderstood xD
    So what is their relationship like now, slightly awkward or chill?
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male
    Number of posts : 175
    Registration date : 2015-12-09

Post by Jinjaku 6/7/2017, 3:47 pm

Hey, would you be up for a Jin/Vi rp. They're pretty similar in terms of personalities. Becausse of this she would be one of the only people Jin would tolerate being around.

Jin App: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t23201-jin-orihara-daniels

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 9:28 am