A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hello, How Are You Doing this Fine Day?

Cassandra Valance
    Cassandra Valance

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2017-03-03

Hello, How Are You Doing this Fine Day? Empty Hello, How Are You Doing this Fine Day?

Post by Cassandra Valance 3/4/2017, 6:46 pm

Hi. My name's Cassandra (well....that's not my real name, but that's the one I'll answer to on here) and I'm a geek. Just getting the essentials out of the way, you know. I'm an American and I love my country but I will make fun of it (and pretty much anything else).

Ok....me being awkward time!

As mentioned before, I'm a HUGE geek and I'm into pretty much everything: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings/Middle-Earth, Percy Jackson (obviously--why else would I be here if not?), Hunger Games, Marvel, DC, Sherlock BBC, Doctor Who, Mad Max--pretty much anything except Twilight. I've roleplayed before, but my rping is very, very rusty. ("My people skills are rusty." I'm not sorry, I had to do that). I love reading and writing fanfiction, watching TV shows and movies, reading books in general, listening to music, debating, sitting in a chair and spacing out for unaccounted amounts of time, fangirling, and doing origami.

Yup....

That's that....

How do you finish these things....

Ugh....
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Hello, How Are You Doing this Fine Day? Empty Re: Hello, How Are You Doing this Fine Day?

Post by Morgan Landry 3/5/2017, 6:17 am

Hey Cassandra! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! I'm glad to see you made it here alive :D

I'm Morgan, one of your admins. I'm a huge nerd too -- actually most of us here are huge nerds so you'll fit in perfectly with our crazy geeky crew of campers :P If you have any questions or encounter any problem, please let me know! I'm here to help out :)

Have fun at training, don't get killed ;)

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 12:38 am