A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

So...

Nekrogod

Male
    Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2017-07-06

So... Empty So...

Post by Nekrogod 7/6/2017, 9:39 pm

Alright so I know this is against the rules, but I had no real way to do this any other way. I had another account on here called High King Fridgeir, but I can't remember the password to it and the email I registered with was deleted. My apologies to the staff for going against one of the rules but I had good reason. For those who don't know who I am, my name is Derek and I used to be a very active member on here. Then freshman year of high school began and I became less and less active. But twoish years later and I'm back here. I am a gamer who plays League of Legends mostly as well as the occasional game of Mobile Legends. I hope I can become friends with all the new people who joined since I was last here and I hope to rekindle and strengthen former friendships.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

So... Empty Re: So...

Post by Mason 7/6/2017, 10:02 pm

Oh hey, I remember you. What's up?

I'm Mason, if you don't remember. I'm a mod/approver now. We're working on reviving the site, with a lot of new updates coming soon, so I'm glad you're back. Welcome back to the site! (:
    Nekrogod

Male
    Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2017-07-06

Post by Nekrogod 7/6/2017, 10:21 pm

Yep, I remember you. Nice to see you again, Mason. And yeah, hopefully the site will come back to how it was when I left
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/6/2017, 10:29 pm

Hello darling dearest.

I don't think I ever had the pleasure of role playing with you but you may know my name as Nerissa or Neri from a while back. Like Mason said we're currently doing a total revamp of the site so you picked a wonderful time to come and join back. I'm an approver/moderator as well so if you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me and I'll get back as soon as possible.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/7/2017, 6:06 am

DEREEEKKK welcome back :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content