A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

You Forget This (P)

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

You Forget This (P) Empty You Forget This (P)

Post by Green 7/23/2017, 3:24 am

You Forget This (P) Tumblr_inline_o123eiv6LR1t5d5ze_250
    Cypress couldn't believe that he was about to do this. He hated going anywhere near the Ares' cabin. A blend of heavy metal and hardcore rap was blaring through the various speakers inside the badly painted cabin. The reason why Cypress was here was that he noticed that Chris' shield was left at the arena. He knew that it was his because of the ant on it and the black color of the shield. Now he was hugging it to his chest as he cautiously walks across the lawn of the Ares cabin. He prayed to Tyche for luck so that he wouldn't be blown up by a hidden landmine.

Once he made it to the door, he peeped inside before entering. Thankfully, most of the people ignored him except for one girl who looked like a cage fighter.

"What the f*** are you doing in here?!"

"Uh," Cypress could feel himself start to panic, "C-Chris forgot his shield at the arena."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

You Forget This (P) Empty Re: You Forget This (P)

Post by Morgan Landry 7/23/2017, 6:33 am

OOC: genderswapped Chiara

BIC: "Shut up Meg, I got it."

Chris pushed his sister out of the way and came to a stop in front of Cypress. "Hey man." He tried ignoring the happiness and excitement he felt at seeing the son of Demeter and instead dropped his eyes down to the shield. "Was wondering where that had gone. Thanks for picking it up." Despite trying his absolute best, his eyes still trailed back up to Cypress' face. How was it possible to look that handsome?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/23/2017, 2:48 pm

The son of Demeter bit his lip and looked down at his shield, then slowly back up at Chris' freckled splattered face. With a gulp, he answered him, "Hey, Chris," Cypress greeted softly. He quickly handed the son of Ares shield at him, "you're welcome,"Cypress bit is lip and tried not to stare at Chris too much. He stook a step back and tried it to exit the cabin, but accidently knocked into a mace that was hanging on the wall. Cypress quickly turned around and backed into Chris. Gods, he was a mess.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/24/2017, 4:15 am

Some Ares kids snickered. Chris gave them a glare and took Cypress by the shoulder. "Come on, this way," he said and walked out of the cabin with him. They passed a few satyrs playing reed pipes near the golden Apollo pavilion and Chris' hand dropped to his waist. "You know, you're quite cute when you're all flustered," he said in a low voice.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/24/2017, 4:52 pm

Cypress followed Chris out of his cabin and nervously started to thicken the grass around him as they walked. The son of Demeter turned his attention to the satyrs and blushed a bit. He didn't know if it was considered beastiality to want to date one - Morgan thought that it wasn't and so did he. Cypress was about to ask Chris on what his opinion was when he felt his hand slip down to his waist.

The tips of Cypress' ears turned red and his mouth started to salivate, "thank you," he whispered and folded his arms over his chest, and cleared his throat, "look, I handed your shield back from the arena. I'm not lookin' for any payment." Cypress glanced around before lightly tugging Chris to the side and in between the Apollo and Hephaestus cabins. The sounds of beautiful music and metalworking entered their his ears until he heard more metalworking than music.

Now behind cabin number seven, he turned to look at Chris, "I don't know what's up with you o-or what's happenin' between us, but stop. Stop if this is just a ploy to get some a$$. Go to the Aphrodite cabin if that's what you're lookin' for."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/24/2017, 5:32 pm

Chris' eyes flashed. "Really?" he asked, his face getting red. "Really, is that what this is to you? You just see me as someone trying to get laid?" He balled his fists, but it was out of hurt and betrayal. (There was no way he was going to hit Cypress.) Okay, the two guys hadn't been totally clear on what exactly was going on between them. Chris was a confused mess -- he had realized he wasn't straight two months ago...after meeting Cypress, actually. And he was trying to come to terms with that. He liked Cypress, gods he did. He had just no idea how to handle this without making a total fool of himself.
    "I know I used to date a lot of girls, but this is different. I didn't care for them like I... like, I didn't see them the way I see you," he said, his voice wavering and turning into an awkward splutter. What was he thinking? Was he actually telling Cypress he had feelings for him? He could punch himself sometimes. Ugh, shut up you stupid moron!

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 8/11/2017, 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/24/2017, 6:15 pm

Cypress saw the change in Chris' face and sighed. He knew that he probably messed things up with assuming that the son of Ares' only had one thing on his mind. "I-I don't know," The ebony demigod looked down at the grass between their feet and listened to what Chris had to say.

The son of Demeter slowly looked up at Chris' face and blushed deeply. He really did liked him. "I-I know lookin' at guys might be strange. Trust me, I've been there. It's just that, I was afraid that you were just--." Cypress shook his head and sighed. He studied Chris' face and took a small step forward so that only an inch separated the tips of their shoes. "My...my middle name's Emmer. I-I like it better than my first name." He whispered, biting his lip. His heart was beating out of his chest and what he was about to do. With a shaky breath, Cypress slowly reached out and lightly held his Ares' bead on his necklace in betweeen his index finger and thumb.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/25/2017, 3:37 am

"My middle name is Raphael," he replied stupidly, totally captivated by Cypress and his actions. His fingers on the necklace made him feel a mix of warmth and electricity, his heart slamming against his chest. Suddenly he got the message. "Oh, you mean, you want me to call you that right? I'm sorry, I'm stupid, I didn't catch on." He looked at Cypress' eyes and felt his voice die out in his throat. Gods of Olympus, what he would do to kiss him right now. But he didn't want to make out while there was still a spark of argument between them.
    "Listen, Cy-- I mean, Emmer. I...." He stopped and took a deep breath. This was harder than his first bungee jump. It was about the same feeling though: him in front of a giant chasm that scared the Hades out of him, absolutely unable to get his damn legs to move. Chris shifted nervously, trying to think. "Emmer. I, uh... Oh f#ck, I have a crush on you okay? A real crush. I don't want your @ss -- I mean yes I totally want it, but not like that....uh.....you know what I mean. Look, what I'm tryna say is that I really like you and this isn't just some summer fling or quick Grindr hookup to me. There. It's out, I said it, you can laugh at me."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 8/11/2017, 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/25/2017, 1:15 pm

Raphael? That was a handsome name. Cypress had to smile at the thought of saying his name (or screaming it). "No, no, you're not stupid!" Cypress tried to keep himself from laughing at Chris. He was cute in this moment with him being nervous and all angsty. "And Raphael is a great middle name, by the way." Cypress added with a chucke. He let his hand fall from the son of Ares necklace and down at his side.

Cypress listened to Chris fumble over his words as he tried to explain his emotions to him. That, too, was cute. His brown eyes shifted around his face; studing every single freckle that was there. Chris had feelings for him. Real feelings and not those that come about thanks to hormones. After Chris finished explaining how he felt, Cypress let a couple of silence seep in before responding,

"I feel the same way. You...you scare me, but in a really, really good way," Cypress gulped and looked down at his shoes,

"I like the sweet-candy taste in my mouth every time I say your name. I like the way you're rough, but tender. And..." The son of Demeter rubbed his forehead, "I-I want you to take me on a date."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/25/2017, 3:48 pm

Chris grew the biggest grin he had had in several years. He felt childish and idiotic and braindead and so happy. Was it even possible to feel that good? Was it really? He could dance, he could skip, he could... by Ares, he could do anything he set his mind to.
    He looked at the sky and let out a chuckle, all tension leaving him. His fists unclenched.

"Emmer, pack your bags, I'm taking you on a f#cking date right now."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/25/2017, 5:32 pm

Watching Chris' reaction was photoworthy. Cypress cursed himself for not bringing his phone to take a picture of it.

"...Now?" Cypress blinked. He looked over his own body to see if he was actually presentable enough to have a date with the son of Ares?! With a gulp, he ran his hands along his sides and looked at Chris. "O-Okay! But I need to change my clothes and everythin'."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/26/2017, 3:13 am

Chris stared at him. What could he possibly find wrong with his appearance? He himself was only dressed in a simple black tee and camo pants. "Dude. If Aphrodite were a guy, she'd look like you." He still quite couldn't believe it then gave a little grin. "If you feel like you need to you can go. I'll wait for you, um..." He realized he hadn't thought out where he'd take him on date. Inside of camp or outside? Outside had more variety but he didn't fancy his first date with Cypress getting interrupted by a gang of monsters. It had to be perfect. So inside camp it was, for now. Off the top of his head he named the most romantic spot he could think of. "Zephyros creek? That okay for you?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/26/2017, 10:15 am

Cypress blushed deeply when Chris made that compliment. "Stop it," he mused looking away from Chris. A couple of roses grew at his feet, though the son of Demeter didn't notice.

"Zephyros creek? Sounds good to me! I'll meet you there in fifteen minutes tops!" With that, Cypress hesitated before kissing Chris' cheek and running off toward his cabin.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/26/2017, 4:33 pm

Chris stroked his cheek where Cypress' lips had touched it. His eyes followed him as he hurried away. "See you...." he whispered in Ancient Greek.

♤♤♤

The stone bounced across the water, one, two, three four. Chris sat on a rock, trying to find the flattest stones as he nervously waited for his date to arrive. He hadn't changed, just refreshed his deodorant and put on some cologne. Was he underdressed? Should he have worn a suit? Or something smart casual? Chris shoved those thoughts away. He had flowers. He'd picked them on his way here, a few blue ones and some daisies. He'd felt out of his comfort zone doing that but it didn't matter as long as Cypress liked them.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/27/2017, 3:41 am

After Cypress left Chris and got to his cabin, he immediately started to change out of his clothes. Since Zephyros' Creek involved water, he decided to go ahead and grabbed his black swimming trunks. He changed into new clothes that consisted a green t-shirt, khaki shorts, and flip flops. There, that was perfect! Cypress then grabbed a bag, threw a couple of things in there and darted out to his agreed on destination

"Chris?!" The son of Demeter called as he jogged along the creek. He kept walking across the slippery stones until he found the gingersnap he was serarchng for. His smile only got wider as Cypress ran toward his date. The closer he got, the more he noticed that he had flowers in his hand. That was so sweet of him! Once he was close enough, he stopped and wrapped his arms around his neck in a hug.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/27/2017, 4:08 am

Chris' heart almost stopped. He closed his eyes, his hands around Cypress' back, and pulled him close. He smelled of fresh earth and warm bread... a wonderful mix. Chris lost track of time, he couldn't have said how long he'd stood there just holding Cypress but he felt fantastic. His heart fluttered.
    After a while, he pulled away and handed him the flowers with a very red face. "Um, here. I found these on the way," he mumbled. "I guess. Here you go."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/27/2017, 5:34 pm

The hug may have been a bit much, but Cypress was too excited not to do it. The son of Demeter lingered a bit before pulling away. "Thank you, Chris," Cypress blushed and took the wild bouquet of flowers from the son of Ares. "These are beautiful. Bellis perennis and Ipomoea tricolor are really good choices." He would have to find a way to perserve these so they last. Being that he was a son of the goddess of agriculture shouldn't be hard to do.

"I wish I would've brought you something, too Raephie." Cypress studied the plants closerand gently started to gently caress the leaves of it. He then turned his attention over to his date and smiled widely. "I wish I would've known! I would've gotten you something."
    [/color]
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/28/2017, 5:12 am

Chris waved his hand. "Don't worry about it." He scanned the undergrowth, but no nymph seemed to be in sight. He hoped they weren't silently spying from inside their trees and bushes.

"So, Emmer...." Chris took his hand with a pointy little grin, although he was still blushing. "I scare you in a good way?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/28/2017, 2:57 pm

Cypress' eyes went wide when Chris asked if him that question. He cleared his throat and darted his eyes around the forest clearing and then at the river. Feeling the son of Ares' hand hold his made the son of Demeter blush.

"I..ye-yeah. When your spar in the arena, get really...Ares-like." Cypress turned slowly turned to look into his eyes, "and when you sometimes boss other people around..." Cypress dropped the flowers onto the bank of the creek and watched as they rerooted themselves.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/31/2017, 6:04 pm

Chris suddenly felt self-conscious. He didn't want Cypress to be scared of him.

The truth? He loved scaring people, bullying them, humiliating them. It was part of his intimidation routine. Without it, he wasn't himself. He was no son of Ares.
    But he didn't want Cypress to be on the receiving end. He liked him too much.

"Don't be scared," he said, and pulled him into a kiss.

Immediately, he tasted the difference. When he kissed girls, he'd make them lean back, his hands would trail up or down, grabbing at them. This here had nothing to do with it. He held Cypress close to him, carefully, his hands on his back, his lips gliding slowly against his. Damn it felt good. His arms wrapped around the son of Demeter, he drank into the kiss, letting himself go slow and passionate.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 8/11/2017, 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 8/2/2017, 2:29 am

As soon as the son of Ares kissed him, tens of roses of different colors sprouted around them. Cypress immediately wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. His tongue playfully kicked the entrance to his mouth before pulling away.

"N-No, I don't think you understand, Chris,"with a blush on his face, he leaned in and whispered into his ear before pulling away and a red look on his face. He hadnt noticed the roses that had surrounded around them. "So...yeah."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/2/2017, 3:46 am

Cypress may have blushed but Chris' face suddenly got pink as a peony. He gaped up at the boy he'd just kissed, not sure whether or not to believe his ears. Then a wide grin split his face, the same grin he got after winning a fight or taking the flag from the enemy team. Gods of the Underworld, he didn't think he could love Emmer more. "Oh really?" He smirked, and pulled his boy closer against him. "How about you make these roses grow a bit higher then? I dont want any nature spirits to spy on what Im about to do next..."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 8/2/2017, 3:58 am

Cypress blushed and studied Chris' face before pecking his lips. That grin made his knees go weak. His hands were still on the sides of his neck. "I have a better idea..."He bit his lip before tapping his right pec. "Your Hades!" With an excited chuckle, he ran off toward the forest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:41 pm