A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Rhyami begins (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Rhyami begins (private) Empty Rhyami begins (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 7/24/2017, 3:27 pm

Dayami was sitting in front of Thalia's cabin in the Muse wing, trying out some notes on a reed pipe. Her friend Doug the satyr had given it to her as a birthday present and she was teaching herself Billie Jean -- it sounded like a traumatised pigeon but she gave it a shot anyway. After all if you don't try, you'll never succeed.
    The daughter of Comedy was dressed in an orange camp shirt, sturdy shorts and her old boots, her hair falling over her shoulders. She had a bit of time between lessons and decided to soak in the sunlight before some Hermes kid decided to drown her at canoe practice.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Rhyami begins (private) Empty Re: Rhyami begins (private)

Post by Rhyolo 7/25/2017, 1:04 am

Rhyolo was walking around camp aimlessly, possibly looking for something to do. He was wearing is classic outfit: blue jeans, a red shirt, a jean jacket, with some black leather boots. Even though it was summer and the heat should effect him, it really didn't. Maybe it had to do with the fact he was the son of a fire god but he really didn't care anyways. He continued to walk around until he hear some pipe playing. He them stopped and looked for the source of the playing to find it was a girl playing in front of the Thalia cabin/ It sounded like a sour attempt at thrift shop.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/26/2017, 3:15 am

Dayami stopped to wave at a passing guy in a red shirt and leather boots. She'd seen him around and knew his name but never actually met him. He was probably on his way to some class. Dayami put the reed pipe back to her lips and resumed her massacre song playing.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/26/2017, 2:09 pm

Rhyolo waved backed at the girl who had acknowledged him.The 16 year old listened to the botched playing of thrift shop and internally cringed. It was like the living breathing version of an oxymoron. The girl was pretty but the playing was felt like it was killing him on the inside. He then decided to go to her and site next to her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/26/2017, 3:15 pm

Dayami glanced up and smiled wide. "Heya! Come to admire my talent?" she joked. The boy looked older than her, about a year or so. He had dark skin and his general attitude reminded her of a fire -- dangerous and unpredictable. Children of Ares often gave her that same feeling, though she'd never seen him hang out with their crowd.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/26/2017, 7:32 pm

Rhyolo smiled and laughed a little. It was a relief that she joked about her playing and she knew that she wasn't the best player. "Uhm, I guess. So I am gonna guess you are new to the pipes aren't you?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/28/2017, 3:23 pm

"New as a duckling," Dayami said. "But Doug the satyr said he'd teach me." She smiled and put the pipes under her nose, like a weird moustache. "Do you play?"
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/28/2017, 11:44 pm

"Somewhat. I know a little bit but not a whole lot." Rhyolo was peaking truthfully. He did know some about playing the pipes but it had been years since he learned. He actually wasn't even sure if he remembered it. His guide to camp taught him on the way 4 years ago.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/30/2017, 5:18 pm

Dayami wistfully glanced at a couple of satyrs sitting together in the grass. "I wish I could do some nature magic with pipes, like they do. Best thing I've done right now is making daisies wilt." She looked at the reed like they were a strange mathematics equation, then stuck them to her belt. "Whatcha up to? I'm Dayami by the way, don't think we ever really met. Daughter of Thalia," she said, gesturing at the ivy-covered cabin behind her.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 8/6/2017, 6:46 pm

"I'm Rhyolo. Nice to meet you Dayami. And my dad is a minor underworld god you probably cant pronounce or have even heard of. I'm just walking around camp and not doing much." Rhyolo looked at her sater at the pipes before puting them away. She kind of looked cute confused and puzzled.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/9/2017, 7:14 am

"Try me," Dayami countered when he skipped over his dad's name. Minor Underworld God? The looks of him she'd have thought he was some sort of war-related offspring. Ares maybe, or Athena. Certainly not someone like Thanatos' crew. That being said, he could be a child of Hecate? Wait no that was a woman.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 8/13/2017, 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 8/12/2017, 6:59 am

"You really think that you have heard of, let alone pronounce my father's name? Ok, my dad is Pryiphlegethon."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/13/2017, 12:40 pm

"Uhh...." Dayami racked her brains, but she hadn't covered that yet in mythology 101. Peree...phlegsomething? "Okay you got me there. Now I'm curious. Who is he?"
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 8/19/2017, 12:27 pm

"He is the god of the Plegethon that is in the underworld. I honestly don't blame you for not knowing about him or being able to pronounce his name. Heck, even i had to learn how when I was 13, and I'm his son."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/20/2017, 5:54 am

"The Phlegethon like....the river of fire?" She remembered at least that from Underworld Geography. The river Phlegethon was a torrent of fire the size of the Hudson that could turn any leisure swimmers into charcoal. "Wow...youre his son? That's badass," Dayami said.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 9/2/2017, 10:11 am

Rhyolo blushed a the compliment. He had nevwr thought of his dad, or himself, as being badass. "Uh, Thanks."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/4/2017, 5:25 am

"Do you have any cool powers?" Dayami asked. "All I can do is make people laugh really hard. And give them fun feelings. I mean I guess that's something, right?" She used it a lot on her friends when they were sad, but it never really lasted and she exhausted herself trying to keep it up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 1:37 am