A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Kinda Life Updateish. I'm back though

SammiLeigh123
    SammiLeigh123

Female
    Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2017-08-14

Kinda Life Updateish. I'm back though Empty Kinda Life Updateish. I'm back though

Post by SammiLeigh123 12/3/2017, 10:52 am

Yo people!
    So I kinda poofed and I'm sorry. At the end of my holiday with dad and sisters late September which I spent a lot of babysitting (hence inactivity) 1 of my closest friends passed away which is never easy (but don't worry about me too much on that regard, she spent months surpassing her usual 'week to live' after only being given hours a couple of years back so I was pretty emotionally prepared) then between that I still had my last term of HS and all the [s]Stress[/s]sleep deprivation lack of will to live joy that brings but I did it ^.^ Then I kinda just worked and slept for a week cus I needed to catch up on that but now I'm back!
    So sorry for being so inactive
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Kinda Life Updateish. I'm back though Empty Re: Kinda Life Updateish. I'm back though

Post by HaleyTheRandom 12/7/2017, 8:29 am

Sammi, my life love!

I'm so sorry about your friend. I know that at a text like this those words don't really mean much, but you know that I'm here for you, and so are the rest of us.

Anxiously awaiting your return. <3
    SammiLeigh123
    SammiLeigh123

Female

Kinda Life Updateish. I'm back though Empty Re: Kinda Life Updateish. I'm back though

Post by SammiLeigh123 12/7/2017, 6:42 pm

Thanks sis. I'm here for you too 😘
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/22/2017, 2:48 pm

Sammi, welcome back :DDD
    SammiLeigh123
    SammiLeigh123

Female

Post by SammiLeigh123 12/22/2017, 5:52 pm

Thanks Morgan 😘

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 12:42 am