A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep (Open to any and all; Join meeeee)

Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep (Open to any and all; Join meeeee) Empty The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep (Open to any and all; Join meeeee)

Post by Steve Rogers 12/24/2017, 6:52 pm

Demetrius Feidler:

"Nyro!" Demetrius called, cupping his hands around his mouth to increase the volume of his voice. "C'mon buddy, where are you?" he shouted, golden eyes flickering back and forth as he searched for his pet.

"Nyro, this isn't funny! Get your fat butt out here before I withhold your dessert privileges!" His words came out thick and odd-sounding; the more worried he was, the stronger his German accent became. He grit his teeth and continued to trudge through the snow. As much as he loved the snow (after all, it reminded him of home), he also deeply detested the snow. It was cold and miserable and it made his joints ache.

"Nyro!" he continued to call out as he wove slowly through the trees. Was it a bad idea to be shouting in the middle of the monster-infested forest? Most definitely. But Demetrius wasn't really one for forethought. His mind was focused on relocating his lost pet.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male
    Number of posts : 175
    Registration date : 2015-12-09

The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep (Open to any and all; Join meeeee) Empty Re: The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep (Open to any and all; Join meeeee)

Post by Jinjaku 12/29/2017, 7:52 am

Opening an eye, Jin wondered what had disturbed him from his peaceful slumber only to hear the "Nyro" being shouted out once again. Huffing in annoyance Jin dropped from the tree branch he lay on and dusted himself of any dirt before making his way towards the noise.

As he walked he wondered if this person had any idea how dangerous the forest could be and that they were dangerously close to the monsters gathering area.  As he got closer, he saw a thin kid with black shaggy hair shouting at the top of his lungs unaware of the monsters that he had no doubt attracted due to his yelling. "Well sh!t..." Jin cursed as he got his knives ready but still tucked away under his sleeve.

"Hey kid, do you know that this is a very dangerous place with dangerous monsters, Jin questioned with a raised eyebrow before continuing. "I mean you're attracting a lot of monsters towards you and by extension me." Jin accused as he pointed to the monsters who crept along the trees keeping themselves semi-hidden but if one were to look hard enough they could be spotted.

Last edited by Jinjaku on 12/30/2017, 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep (Open to any and all; Join meeeee) Empty Re: The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep (Open to any and all; Join meeeee)

Post by Steve Rogers 12/30/2017, 7:40 pm

((Oh man, I hope you weren't going off of his character form because I made that YEARS ago and a lot has changed. Just a bit of a fair warning. xD

Demetrius practically jumped out of his skin and whipped around. He cursed in German and doubled over, laughing breathily. "Ja," he affirmed in his native tongue. "You really scared me!" he said with a wide smile, his golden eyes glinting in the sunlight. "I thought you were..." His eyes darkened for a split second as he trailed off. "... Nevermind. Anyways, I'm looking for my friend. She's called Nyro and I need to find her before she gets into... trouble," he said.

He followed the young man's finger and clicked his tongue in dismay as he watched the monsters creep along the shadows. He sighed. "I was hoping today would be a peaceful day," he mused, sounding more disheartened than afraid.
    Fawcett
    Fawcett

Female
    Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2016-05-16

Post by Fawcett 12/30/2017, 10:15 pm

The pounding music of Sarah Smiles by Panic! At the Disco could be heard blasting from Annalise's headphones as she carried a bowl of oreos and milk to the forest. The look of dark bags under her eyes were most obvious. She had a rough night the night before which led to a morning of many mishaps with an alarm clock, shower head, and a lost pair of favorite socks. She had on a deep red sweater and brightly colored rain boots. She very much looked like a beacon of clashing colors, calling any monster in a 10 mile radius to come and attack her. But did she care? Absolutely not. She knew for a fact she was receiving weird looks from people as they witnessed this strange daughter of Aphrodite carrying a bowl of food and blasting music from her old school CD player. Her best friend from San Francisco had made her a whole case of mixed CD for her enjoyment - or in this case - to brighten her already crappy day.
    Once she arrived, she found a quiet and comfortable spot on the branch of a low baring tree and quickly sat down. She placed her breakfast bowl and CD player beside her before pulling her legs up against her chest and resting her head against the roughness of the tree bark. Annalise was glad she had decided to pull her unruly curly hair into a make shift French braid. It allowed her to lay her head against things as opposed to the typical ponytail. Closing her eyes, she let out a small breathe of relief and quietly enjoyed the peace and quiet that surrounded her that is until she heard the distinct sound of someone shouting. What the H*ll, I'm trying to relax here, she cursed to herself. Throwing her empty bowl down and placing her CD player into her jacket pocket. She jumped down from the tree branch, grabbed her empty bowl and headed in the direction of whoever was making that obnoxious shouting.
    "What's going on? Why are you shouting? You do know your shouting is practically waking up all the monsters near us." She exclaimed as looked like crazy person with her mixed match outfit and an empty cereal bowl on her hands.  
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 12/30/2017, 10:38 pm

Demetrius narrows his eyes in mild irritation and eyed the girl up and down. The cereal bowl, the colors, and the heavy bags was an odd combo, but he didn't comment.

Huffing, he once again affirms, "Ja," and crosses his arms before continuing, "But I'm not afraid of them. I'm looking for my pet," he said firmly. "And I would very much like to find her before she causes any trouble," he says. His voice is thick with German and practically dripping impatience.
    Fawcett
    Fawcett

Female

Post by Fawcett 12/30/2017, 11:02 pm

She gave him a puzzling look, "Trouble? What kind of trouble could a small animal get into? Annalise had no idea what kinda of animal this pet could possibly be. Rather than speculate she decided to ask, "What kinda pet do you have?"

She pulled up her jacket hoodie after a small patch of snow fell and landed on her hair.

(sorry, this response is really short)
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 12/30/2017, 11:37 pm

((That's alright, some of mine will be, too.

Demetrius totally froze. His mouth hung open like a fish as he tried to formulate a good response to the question. "You probably wouldn't believe me," he said sheepishly.
    Fawcett
    Fawcett

Female

Post by Fawcett 12/31/2017, 12:27 am

Placing both hands on her hips, she quirked a well groomed brow. "We live at a magical camp where we fight monsters to stay alive. Try me," she replied.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 12/31/2017, 10:21 am

Jin kept quite as another person entered the clearing, gazing at her he raised an eyebrow at the colour clash she seemed so proud to represent. Jin just kept a firm, grip on his weapon within his sleeve.

As he kept himself out of the conversation he was at least glad to know the reason why the kid he found seemed so motivated to shout his lungs out fro the Nyro which evidently was his pet. He did wonder what trouble his pet could cause but he guessed that would all be revealed soon enough.

Deciding to interject Jin began speaking. "Okay look we'll help look for your pet but next time makes sure you keep a close eye on her, I hate it when people disturb my rest," Jin said to the kid, his voice growing colder with each word promising pain to anyone that would disturb him next time.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 1/1/2018, 12:50 am

Demetrius pinched the bridge of his nose, as this was a story he really didn't want to get into. It was always so much hassle trying to explain it; 'No, I didn't smuggle her here. Yes, I know the person who did, she was a psychopath but she's dead now. No, I didn't do it.' Always such a hassle.

Demetrius sighed. "A lioness," he deadpanned. "She's a lioness. She's not dangerous... to me. My mother is Bastet so Nyro and I can talk and--it's complicated. But I would like to find her before she eats a first year...!" he said, sounding ver much exasperated.

His eyes snapped over to... whatever the kid's name was. Demetrius, who was not a fan of idle threats, said rather calmly, "If you could please climb down from your high horse and join us here on earth, your majesty. These woods are free to all, they aren't your personal nap-spot. I'm allowed to be as loud as I want," he countered.
    Fawcett
    Fawcett

Female

Post by Fawcett 1/1/2018, 5:04 pm

Annalise raised a quizzical brow. She wasn’t all to ecstatic about trying to find a lioness especially in these cold and wet conditions. She wasn’t entirely sure this animal was as still alive. Monsters lived in these woods and there was no telling what they found appetizing.
    “Well if we’re gonna do this, we need a game plan, and you two bickering isn’t going to help anything. Would splitting up and searching the area be our best option?” She said looking between the two other campers seeking their advice.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 1/14/2018, 4:51 pm

Sighing Jin admitted that her plan had merit and seemed to be the best course of action. "Alright, it's better than any plan I've got but who's gonna go where? Jin questioned as he looked at the two other people around him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 5:10 pm