A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Djamila New Home

Djamila Black
    Djamila Black

Female
    Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2018-07-31

Djamila New Home Empty Djamila New Home

Post by Djamila Black 9/26/2018, 7:43 pm

As soon Djamila walked into the camp another camper welcome her and guide her to the cabin where she will living. When she saw the place she laugh softly " it looks like a Barbie house" she said to herself . She looked at the camper and walked inside the cabin. The place smell divine but at the same time heavy, looking around she admire the decoration. Soon she found her room and saw a chest with her name in it. She was quiet waiting to hear some one but all was very quiet , so she didn't want to loose more time and started to organized all her stuff.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Djamila New Home Empty Re: Djamila New Home

Post by Morgan Landry 9/27/2018, 5:45 am

Cleopatra walked into the cabin, smiling at her phone. She had just received a text from a friend: good news, they could make it to London's fashion week! Ill get u a seat next 2 me, she texted back with a flurry of emojis.

"Oh hi!" She had just noticed the new silhouette busily organizing stuff on one of the free bunk beds. She had long dark hair and a magnetic vibe about her. "You must be Djamila! Our new sister, right? Welcome to the family," she said, opening her arms for a hug.
    Djamila Black
    Djamila Black

Female

Post by Djamila Black 9/27/2018, 4:58 pm

Djamila was putting her clothes according to style and color when suddenly she hear "Oh hi!".
    Looking back she saw a girl and for some reason she looks very happy " hi!" she said smiling.
    "You must be Djamila! Our new sister, right? said the girl
    "Well yes I am Djamila" she said feeling kind of weird in a positive way when she call her sister then she started wondering how she knew her name.
    Welcome to the family," said the girl, opening her arms for a hug.
    Djamila put her cloths on her bed and gave the girl a hug then she said " thanks!...and you are?".
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/27/2018, 8:53 pm

"Cleopatra Belmonte. Veteran of the Aphrodite cabin if I may so myself, I've been here for about five summers." She pointed at the necklace around her neck, the five bright beads clashing with the pearls and glamorous pendants shimmering against her top. "Where are you from?"
    Djamila Black
    Djamila Black

Female

Post by Djamila Black 9/27/2018, 9:42 pm

"Please to meet you Cleopatra...the name really suit you" she said while she looked at her necklace then she added " that is a beautiful necklace....so each beads means a year ... cool"
    She went back to finish organizing her stuff then she ask her "where are you from?" .... Djamila respond "I'm from California...Palm Beach California and you?" she asked with a smile while she keeps organizing.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/5/2018, 2:02 pm

"It's not really my cup of tea, it's not very aesthetic, but it reminds me of home when I'm away," Cleopatra said, fondly touching the necklace. "I'm from Spain myself. My father might move to New York though - he's gotten an offer to work with a movie producer about this upcoming show? It's a bit like Gossip Girl from what I heard, and he's one of the designer they wanna have clothes from." She shrugged. "I don't know, I'm excited about it, I love New York. What's California like? I've only been there once or twice."
    Djamila Black
    Djamila Black

Female

Post by Djamila Black 10/8/2018, 4:47 pm

"Your father the designer of a TV program in New York? ... that's incredible ... I hope everything goes well" said Djamila smiling.

"What's California like? I've only been there once or twice" ask Cleopatra

"Well, it is considered the most expensive tourist area in all of Chicago, at least that is what my mom told me.... but I do not think so, I have known how to find beautiful things at a good price, you just have to know where to look, there are many brand stores, excellent restaurants, theaters and cinemas. without counting on clubs" Djamila said as she finished organizing her things.
    "I have visited New York only once, to see family members from my dad side but it was not a pleasant stay, so we decided not to go back to New York" she said with a sad tone then looking at her she added
    "Now tell me what Spain looks like I've heard it has beautiful landscapes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:49 am