A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

open rp, (now closed)

meliae
    meliae

Female
    Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2018-09-30

open rp, (now closed) Empty open rp, (now closed)

Post by meliae 10/2/2018, 12:45 pm

liam choi, son of phobetor
    open rp, (now closed) HastyGiganticAmethystgemclam-max-1mb

liam feels his thoughts thrum against his skull. the cool water that he stares into shows him ruffled black hair, thick dark eyebrows and the glint of pierced ears. he couldn't help but wonder how long he has been here; for how long has this face stared back at him, blinking curiously?

two years at camp. two years of loud music, the sound of clanging swords, blazing campfires and people kissing in the dark. what would he be doing another two years from now, he wonders quietly. the crickets begin to chirp as the dark slowly closes in on him and his beloved hiding place. the late summer heat fades away and is replaced by a pleasant warmth and a cooling breeze that makes rings across the lake before him. liam takes out his lighter and with a soft click he lights up a cigarette, sparks fly and land on the hot earth beneath him. smoke curls around him and li exhales with a satisfied breath. where do i belong? he asks himself aloud, staring across the water.

Last edited by meliae on 10/3/2018, 8:00 am; edited 2 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

open rp, (now closed) Empty Re: open rp, (now closed)

Post by Morgan Landry 10/2/2018, 7:18 pm

"Uh, probably the smoking zone?"

A young teen in an orange jacket had appeared behind him, her hair a mess of knots and leaves. She had a sly look about her, like she'd just pulled a prank and was waiting for him to notice. As it happened, she had been roaming the woods for about an hour, looking for good ways to trick the dryads, but to no avail. However she had found about eight places to build a tree house, five awesome trapping spots, and one cool-looking rock. That rock was now in her pocket, and she was toying with it wondering if she should keep it or put it into someone's shoe. But all those deep questions had vanished now she'd stumbled upon one of her fellow campers. And with a cigarette at that! Smoking was heavily prohibited at camp, especially when there were trees around. The nymphs hated it.

OOC: She's wearing sneakers, cargo shorts and a NASA shirt, all second hand. Her jacket is covered in sharpie doodles of planets, aliens and little space rockets. She has a pixie cut with carvings on the side and there's dirt on her face.
    meliae
    meliae

Female

Post by meliae 10/3/2018, 7:59 am

liam looks up and sees a young, chirpy girl with doodles on her jacket and mud smeared on her face. li stares at her for a couple of long seconds then looks away slowly, shrugging, hoping to resume with his intense mulling session. if there was one, you'd find me there, he says snidely, looking at her sideways, eyes narrowed slightly. he makes eye contact with her and takes another drag of his cigarette, blowing smoke in her direction. perhaps she would take it as a warning and ask no further questions involving his dangerous, yet deliciously satisfying habit. what brings you here, then, is there a cheap thrift shop the nymphs are running that i don't know about? li smirks and continues staring at the shadowy reflection of his face in the dark, tenebrous waters of the lake.

Last edited by meliae on 10/3/2018, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/3/2018, 1:20 pm

Lee clasped her hand over her heart and dramatically dropped to her knees like she'd just suffered some fatal blow. "Oww, that burn! How… could I … ever… recover??" She flailed like a chicken and made a big point of falling to the ground. "Seriously though write a diss track." Spitting out a few leaves, she rolled over and jumped back up. The guy seemed like the type of dude a lot of straight girls at her old school would fall for: he had that dark, mysterious sort of vibe, the cool clothes, the brooding look, everything. Lee always thought it would be infinitely better if "tall dark brooding guys" were actually brooding. She felt like she might have been slightly hetero if guys routinely carried eggs around and sat on them waiting for the little baby birds hatch, but still looked serious and dramatic while doing it.
    So yes, these were the thoughts that went through her head as she grinned at the guy, imagining what he'd look like hunched over a basket of eggs like a mother hen. "I think the smoking zone is the place where there are no trees, no dead leaves, and generally zero chance of starting a forest fire, my guy. Unless you're one of those water powered kids...?"
    meliae
    meliae

Female

Post by meliae 10/3/2018, 2:08 pm

liam watches, puzzled, as the girl rolls around on the ground and jumps right back up. oh jeez, talk about adhd, he thinks and sighs out loud. she was clearly not going to be easy to get rid of. her bubbly nature annoyed liam, it meddled with his deep sulking. who even has the energy to roll around in the forest? liam takes another drag of his cigarette lazily, making a point to blow smoke in her direction again. sadly, i'm not. liam crosses his arms and leans against a tree, wishing he was back home in shimoda, in his mothers arms. for someone i don't know, you surely ask a lot of questions, he remarks, glancing at the girl, still slightly lost in thought. he didn't want to engage in meaningless chit-chat. hopefully this conversation wouldn't be- maybe she would do some more acting. could be entertaining.

Last edited by meliae on 10/6/2018, 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/5/2018, 1:09 pm

Lee immediately erupted in a posh British accent: "Goodness me, you're absolutely right! I do apologize, I was simply looking out for the environment. How preposterous of me-"

She had to stop there, cause the smoke he was blowing in her direction started to make her cough. "Wow. Thanks for that. Did I tell you you're a particularly charming person?"
    meliae
    meliae

Female

Post by meliae 10/6/2018, 2:13 pm

suddenly the girl breaks out in a rather horrible posh british accent, which makes liam crack a smile. "eh, the environment is done for anyway, i'm here for a good time not a long time." he says, watching birds and squirrels and other little critters dance about between the canopies above them. li squats down, cigarette held steadily between the fingers of his left hand, the others trailing in the cool water beneath him. he thinks about the girls next comment for a few seconds. "how would you know i'm not charming? all you know of me is this tiny section of the billions of seconds that is my rather uninteresting life. you're not particularly charming either, you know, interrupting my precious alone time." liam smiles, this time with warmth and a youthful glint in his eyes. she was quite cheeky, a bit shameless, and seemed unafraid of what others thought of her. liam respects that. it reminds him of his younger, more reckless self. "and anyways, isn't it past your bedtime soon? it's getting dark."  

Last edited by meliae on 10/8/2018, 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/8/2018, 4:44 am

Lee crossed her arms with a chuckle. "I don't need to be charming with boys, and I'll interrupt their precious alone time whenever they can set fire to something. Do you know how many nymphs would die?"

She then stole a glance at the sky and cracked a sly grin. "See, if I went to bed now, I'd miss out on the very fun plans I've made for the evening. Can't let that happen."
    meliae
    meliae

Female

Post by meliae 10/8/2018, 2:22 pm

liam rolls his eyes, a grin on his lips. "don't get your knickers in a twist, i'll put it out, i don't need that sorta stuff on my conscience." liam promptly extinguishes the cigarette by throwing it on the earthy ground and stepping on it with his dirty sneaker,  a soft hiss and crackle escaping from under the sole like a sad, deflating balloon. "there. is the greenpeace warrior happy now?" he asks, brushing his hand through his coffee coloured hair. "fun plans, a.k.a annoying people that just want to smoke in peace without being interrupted?"

Last edited by meliae on 10/13/2018, 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/11/2018, 6:18 pm

Lee yawned, then giggled. Her shape blurred and suddenly she had gone from her spot to a tree stump about six yards away, overlooking the water. The move had lasted about a second. She was very lightly out of breath. "I was more thinking a midnight dip," she said with a smirk that didn't clarify whether she was joking or not. "No hetero, but you're free to join in."
    meliae
    meliae

Female

Post by meliae 10/13/2018, 7:21 am

liam raises his eyebrows. "don't worry, i'm not going to make a move on you. full hetero and all. wouldn't fancy going to jail," he remarks, brushing strands of hair from his eyes, eyeing his sneakers. he then takes off his shirt smoothly, the fabric brushing over the back of his head, and he slips his sneakers off with his heels. "don't catch a peek, i know you want to," he says, grinning while he unbuckles his belt and takes off his jeans, throwing them over a tree trunk. he slowly tiptoes into the water, the hair on his back standing on end at the cold. zeus, it's cold.

Last edited by meliae on 10/14/2018, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/13/2018, 4:25 pm

Lee shrugged and grinned back. "Sorry mate, you don't exactly have the bits I'm looking for." She pulled her jacket and shirt over her head, and popped her feet out of the dirty old sneakers. She'd had those since she was like, 12.
    But Liam wasn't quite wrong, she was watching him, just not for the reasons he thought. She fumbled with her cargos, happy that the light was finally fading as she followed Liam to the shore.
    meliae
    meliae

Female

Post by meliae 10/14/2018, 12:42 pm

the water engulfs liams pale calves and thighs as he wades deeper into the water. as his body adjusts to the temperature, liam shivers, goosebumps on his arms. liam shakes his head. "whatever bits you're looking for, i might lose them tonight!", he says, gritting his teeth.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/24/2018, 7:12 am

"You're quite right about that," Lee said and uttered a mischievous giggle as she popped her clothes back on and scooped up his, dashing off into the dark. As a child of Hermes, she was very quick and nimble and slalomed through the undergrowth like a young chamois. Would it be enough to leave a pissed off son of Phobetor behind though?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 3:58 pm