A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+17
Oli_Paxton
Nekrogod
Shade
honey
nix
Bell
Haiden
Milocross
aqualad
mabel pines
Morgan Landry
Aves
GwrachSeren
proxyboy
Rick Sanchez
HaleyTheRandom
Break
21 posters

What we all are doing now

nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

What we all are doing now - Page 2 Empty Re: What we all are doing now

Post by nix 12/16/2023, 7:35 pm

rita what’s the chb discord? there’s like a million of them now that the show is releasing soon….i guess it’s funny huh, i forgot for a while about this place, and now w/ the remake i went back down on memory lane. we were so cute, i love the thread where people post weird things/funny convos from chat, so wholesome….thank you guys for the memories, this website was a wonderful haven on the internet…we were so cute as 12/13 year olds lol.

Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

What we all are doing now - Page 2 Empty Re: What we all are doing now

Post by Jordan 1/11/2024, 5:20 pm

Been lurking here most of today goin down memory lane. I'm so pleased to hear of the successes of the folks I remember, and to those I don't I'm glad life seems to be going well for you too. I've been "Jordan" almost from the start, tho I changed names a few times. Yall can call me Evan.

I think I was 11 or 12 when I first started CHB roleplay, and when the first site died, Chris, Daniel, and I made this one. I've gone back and forth on activity over the years, but the bulk of my teenage years were through here, and I couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable community to bond with.

I'm 29 now. 30 in May  What we all are doing now - Page 2 1f628 but I went through college, got a job doing detail work in construction, and just recently bought my first house! Got on top of mental health with therapy, and I'm in a much better place because of it.

I draw a lot more, but its a hobby. Not really a money maker. But it comes in handy for D&D stuff :)
    Feel free to reach out to me on social media? I'm most active on Twitter @evans_endeavors and Tumblr @evans-endeavors. You can find me most places with that name (the underscore changing to a hyphen and vice versa depending on what the platform allows)

Still very into RP, but its become more art based roleplay especially when I got into deviantart. There's still some really old art of mine you can find scattered in these forums, and I cringe to think about it LOL but yeah! Good times, good memories. Hope everyone is well, and treating themselves kindly.

What we all are doing now - Page 2 2764  What we all are doing now - Page 2 1f49b  What we all are doing now - Page 2 1f49a  What we all are doing now - Page 2 1f499  What we all are doing now - Page 2 1f49c

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 12:55 pm