A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

more of a reintroduction.

calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

more of a reintroduction. Empty more of a reintroduction.

Post by calvin 6/6/2020, 2:56 pm

hey! i'm not sure if anyone remembers me, but i used to go by jeremy. i joined the site 7 years ago when i was in the sixth grade. i'm now almost 20 years old and this site is one of the few things i still wanna hold onto from my early teens. i'll tell you all a few things about me so we can get better acquainted or reacquainted.

-my actual name is calvin, but you may still call me jeremy if you'd like.
    -i used to have a ton of characters, but a lot of them are either dead or up for adoption. i currently have 5 characters with 3(?) open slots.
    -i will roleplay with any and everyone. i've made a new rp invite, check it out!
    -i made the name comicella. years ago when i was super into comic books. i'm still into comic books but please refrain from calling me this lol, i hate it and don't have enough drachmas to change it. i've since had a name change, thanks haley (:
    -i'm generally a really nice person and i reply to topics pretty quickly depending on the context of the rp and the literacy.
    -i am an aspiring musician and actor! i sing, act, and am a trumpeter. i currently work at an animal hospital and live on my own.
    -if you couldn't tell, i'm super into mac miller!
    -in my first few years on the site i caused a lot of drama that i would like to put behind me. i was a kid then, and now i'm an adult.i was banned a few times, double accounted, et cetera. 13 year old calvin was a much different calvin than the one i am today.

that's about it! see you guys in the chatbox!

Last edited by calvin on 3/4/2021, 3:11 am; edited 3 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

more of a reintroduction. Empty Re: more of a reintroduction.

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2021, 12:59 pm

I feel so ashamed to only see this now. Hey Jeremy! Or Calvin! It's so good to hear from you again. I apologize for seeing this *checks watch* nine months after it was posted, but I just wanna let you know I'm around to RP and/or chat if you ever want to! Take care man :)
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/2/2021, 12:24 am

You can have one of my name changes bro.
    Wisey
    Wisey
    Role Playing Addict

Female
    Number of posts : 25506
    Registration date : 2010-03-20

Post by Wisey 3/13/2021, 6:56 pm

I cannot tell you how happy I am to see some familiar names / recent activity. I finally figured out what my login was and am super open to being back on this site!
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Post by Shade 3/13/2021, 8:30 pm

Ahhh! Wisey!
    I know this is Calvin’s welcome back topic but
    I frickin remember you! Now all we need is Amy and Dorky and it’ll almost be like the site has reversed back to 2010 lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 4:13 am