A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

kyra reid | aeolus | remake

calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

kyra reid | aeolus | remake Empty kyra reid | aeolus | remake

Post by calvin 3/1/2021, 6:20 pm

kyra reid | aeolus | remake Giphy

Kyra

Name: Kyra Deitz

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Blonde

Height: 5'11"

Body Type: Kyra's frame is long and slender, but toned like someone who exercises moderately.

Skin Color: Tan

Appearance: Kyra is a lightly tanned white girl, whose style consists of combat attire, exercise gear, or a hoodie and sweats. She doesn't believe in an inbetween.

Godly Parent: Aeolus

Mortal Parents: Kara Deitz is her biological mother and Reese Walstrum was her stepfather.

Country of Origin: New Zealand

Pets: None.

Talents: Swordfighting and hand-to-hand combat

Skills: Expert Swordfighter, Novice Archer, Expert in Capoeira, and a quick thinker.

Weapon: CB Shortsword named Britte.

Personality: Kyra is a very no nonsense individual. She was raised to be very independent and headstrong. She's a very friendly person but can come off abrasive upon first meeting her. She's a lover of the outdoors and will sometimes take time to meditate while floating in order to recenter herself.

Flaws: Overly talkative when comfortable, but mostly silent and stoic otherwise. becomes attached easily, dissociative disorder, and the ADHD and dyslexia of a normal demigod.

Powers: Aerokinesis: Kyra has control over the wind in all forms. She can increase or decrease the air pressure by 15 millibars of barometric pressure, make wind hot, make wind cool (each by 20 degrees), make air extremely thin, and make it dense (each by 12 grams per centimeter).

As an extent of this ability, she can use the winds to fly, and she has a sort of telekinesis. She can lift objects up to or under her own body weight, that being 130 lbs (58.967 kgs). She can use her abilities 5 times a topic with a 3 post cooldown time inbetween each use. Her flight ability allows her to travel around 200 feet in the air. All of her alterations affect an area within a 30 foot radius of her. In gusts or blasts, the winds range from 15 to 20 feet infront of her. Kyra's winds can be released at speeds up to 70 MPH.

Life Before CHB: Before Camp Half-Blood, Kyra lived in New Zealand with her mother and stepfather. Kyra had a very stable and loving relationship with both of her parents, and they were all best friends of sorts. They never had a lot of money, but Kyra's parents always tried to make sure that she would want for nothing. Her mother taught Capoeira classes, and that was where she met Kyra's stepfather. After they began dating and got married, they started teaching the classes together with Kyra becoming proficient in the martial art as a result. Upon the untimely and seemingly random death of her stepfather, Kyra began to feel the effects of what she would come to know as dissociative disorder. Kyra begun having trouble remembering aspects of her own identity and started to become out of touch with the world around her after said events.

RP Example: I felt as though I was trapped inside of my own body. My mind could think, but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. It was an odd sensation, the sense of being stuck in place that way. It was my stepfather's funeral. By now, I had been onstage maybe 30 seconds. The beginning of my speech went off without a hitch, and then I made the mistake of glancing over at his open casket. Seeing his body so cold, so lifeless, it made me feel as though the air had been sucked out of my chest. The words just wouldn't flow anymore. I could feel the seconds as they passed. 5, 10, 20 now. A minute passed. I finally managed the mutter something. "I-", I think it was. The words stopped again. I couldn't do it. "I'm sorry." I said, stepping off of the stage in tears.

Any notes about your character: Can't suffocate but can drown.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

kyra reid | aeolus | remake Empty Re: kyra reid | aeolus | remake

Post by Morgan Landry 3/1/2021, 6:21 pm

Approved! Standing ovation

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 3:52 am