A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Allen
Cbrandt
6 posters

Cbrandt's Characters

Cbrandt
    Cbrandt

Male
    Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2010-02-27

Cbrandt's Characters Empty Cbrandt's Characters

Post by Cbrandt 3/2/2010, 8:32 pm

Name:Collin Marx
    Eyes:Electric Green
    Hair:Brown-Red
    Height:5'7"
    Body Type:Average
    Skin Color:Very Tan
    God Parent:Apollo
    Mortal Parent:Terry Marx
    Country of Origin:The United States Of America
    Pets:A Snake Named lyre
    Talents:Singing,Dancing,and Darts/Archery
    Skills:archery
    Weapon:A dart that changes to an arrow that reapears in his hand when commanded to named Styx
    Flaws:selfish
    Powers(must relate to god parent):Can monipulate the heat around him and make a shock of heat that could even be lethal
    Life Before CHB*:Collin Marx had a dream life before he found out about his parentage. Even with his ADHD and dyslexia he was a B- student and hadn't caused too much mischief. The only problem with his life was that his dad abandoned him before he was even born and his mom passed away when he was 2. He was the coolest kid in his grade and he could sing better then almost anyone in his whole town. Then when he turned 10 he almost made a s'more out of the cafeteria lady.
    RP Example*:after his 10 th birthday he went to a his favorite camp ground. Ran into a kid from his school he looked terified I turned around and saw two things. one his favorite dart that he had scored 17 bulls-eyes in a row with. the second thing was a huge dog thing I started running. By the morning I was at a camp and my life changed
    Any notes about your chracter :has never failed atest even with his dyslexia and ADHD

Allen
    Allen
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4242
    Registration date : 2009-12-09

Cbrandt's Characters Empty Re: Cbrandt's Characters

Post by Allen 3/2/2010, 8:36 pm

Apollo isn't heat, he is sun. and light. hephaestus is the god of fire.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 3/3/2010, 2:41 pm

Sun=heat.
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10586
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post by Rachel 3/3/2010, 8:11 pm

Plus, Hephaestus deals more with metalworking. If you want fire powers I'd suggest Hestia... Apollo heat/light powers are perfectly fine
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/4/2010, 5:46 pm

Add more flaws.
    Cbrandt
    Cbrandt

Male

Cbrandt's Characters Empty Jake Powl son of Tyche

Post by Cbrandt 3/12/2010, 10:56 pm

Name:Jake Powl
    Eyes:Bright Blue
    Hair:Messy And Blonde
    Height:4'9"
    Body Type:skinny
    Skin Color:Tan
    God Parent:Tyche
    Mortal Parent:Jamie Powl
    Country of Origin:USA
    Pets:None
    Talents:Can give lucky numbers that normally win the lottorey
    Skills:gave the winning lotto numbers to 13 different people
    Weapon:A poker chip that turns into a full body Greek armor and shield
    Flaws:thinks he can always win
    Powers(must relate to god parent):none
    Life Before CHB*:Jake was one of the most fortunate child almost out of the whole east coast. Whe he turned 10 he had won the lotto four times. Most people can't go a day without accussing him of cheating. Nobody believed him about anything especially that his gym teacher had seven eyes on each cheek and had a tail. That's why he dropped out of school and went to live in another state soon after he incountered a ton more monsters the first month he went to new York. Then he met a satyr named Tyler and his life changed.
    RP Example*:I was about home only one more corner and I was there. Then I heard a cracking noise I turned and nothing was there just a stray dog. I couldn't believe my eyes the stray started to grow soon it was 20' tall and had a serpant tail. I ran for my house but I was blocked by my friend Tyler he told me to come with him so I followed him we ran and ran soon I saw a lake. It was the lake that me and Tyler would visit on the weekends. Something was different about it. I use to just see a strawberry field on the other side but I now I saw many buildings I had never seen before. I was home this was my new home.
    Any notes about your characters: ate a cake with $1000000000 in it
    Cbrandt
    Cbrandt

Male

Cbrandt's Characters Empty Cody son of nike

Post by Cbrandt 3/12/2010, 11:26 pm

Demigod Form:

Name:Cody Lore
    Eyes:hazil
    Hair:brown
    Height:5'4"
    Body Type:lean and muscular
    Skin Color:tan
    God Parent:nike
    Mortal Parent:Alex lore
    Pets:none
    Talents:can play and win all sort of activities
    Skills:basketball tennis baseball soccer dodge ball and a lot more sports
    Weapon:a celestic bronze medal that can turn into almost any thing you might need to achive victory named after it's creater nike goddess of victory
    Flaws:self obbsesd
    Powers(must relate to god parent):None
    Life Before CHB*: Cody couldn't lose at any thing he could be a proffecianle dancer or a football star he Could do just about everything he wanted to do. He knew how to throw a javelins before he could talk. He sighned up for all the sport groups and would always go to state. He and victory were like one thing he was connected to victory. But when he turned 12 that all changed.
    RP Example*:it was a nice and sunny day if I wasn't being ambushed by a monster I might have played basketball with my friends. Instead I was battleing for my life with my friends Collin Marx Tyler and this powl kid I had just met. We had to do something so I ran for the empire state building on my right but then I knew I wad trapped so I did the dumbest thing ever. I charged the monster with my pocket knife in my hand. When I collided with the monster I was sure w I was dead but it was the complete opposite it died. I ran for my friends when I got to them they said we should get a taxi to long island. I had no clue that I was about to encounter many more monsters like that.
    Any notes about your characters:won over 100 different awards
    Cbrandt
    Cbrandt

Male

Cbrandt's Characters Empty Luke son of hestia

Post by Cbrandt 3/12/2010, 11:57 pm

Demigod Form:

Name:Luke Hawk
    Eyes:firey red like the hearth
    Hair:black
    Height:5'2"
    Body Type:lean
    God Parent:hestia
    Mortal Parent:Tommy hawk
    Talents:is a great aim
    Skills:can soothe peoples tenseness
    Weapon:a medalian of his mother that can chang into a lethal throwing dagger that is always with him just like hestia is always there
    Flaws:think he can fix every thing
    Powers(must relate to god parent):can teleport through the hearth meaning he can go from the hearth in Olympus to the hearth in camp half blood
    Life Before CHB*:Cody didn't really fit in at any if his schools he never stayed long enough to make any real friends. He was failing in every subject even gym. When he was 3 he was dignosed with ADHD and dyslexia. His mom and dad had abonded him all he had left was his little medalian. This madalian was nothing really special atleast not then. He soon found out that this madalian might be the most important thing in Codys life.
    RP Example*:I was travleing from hearth to hearth I didn't know how but I did know I had to keep on going. If I stpped it would kill me I took out my dagger I had found that morning i chucked it at the thing that was chasing me. I didn't even know what I was throw at but I knew were I was throughing it it hit the thing right in the neck the next thing I knew I grew back two more heads. The dagger was some how back in my hand I couldn't through it or it would only make things worse. The next thing I knew I was in a camp almost pasted out in the middle of a field.
    Any notes about your character:isn't always the nicest person
    Cbrandt
    Cbrandt

Male

Cbrandt's Characters Empty Sam son of Hebe

Post by Cbrandt 3/13/2010, 12:33 am

Demigod Form:

Name:Sam Kyle
    Eyes:bright green
    Hair:dirty blonde
    Height:4'11"
    God Parent:hebe
    Mortal Parent:Paul Kyle
    Talents:archery and chariot races
    Skills:is average at all activitie at camp
    Weapon:a knife that can turn into any item
    Flaws:self-absorbed
    Powers(must relate to god parent):never has to grow old
    Life Before CHB*:Sam had a very good life but the only problam was that he was a half blood. When you're a half blood that means that you are In big trouble. He didn't meet his parents before but they never cared about him. He didn't do very good in school and had been kicked out of three of them. His life was starting to change really change.
    RP Example*:i was about to go to the partie when I found myself being chased through the street I was only 8 I couldn't breathe. I took out my boks and started to chuck them at my presuders I ran into my best friend Tony he told me to go with him so I did.I felt like I was going to die under the pain. I couldn't go on I just couldn't then we were there Inmy new home.
    Any notes about your character:when he turned 12 he became immortal so he would always be young that was a great gift from his mother.
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Rachel 3/13/2010, 1:24 am

Staying the same age forever is almost immortality, like the Hunters. So, no "not growing old".

Add more flaws.
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Rachel 3/13/2010, 1:27 am

I don't think teleporting characters are allowed.

Add more flaws.
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Rachel 3/13/2010, 1:29 am

Add more flaws....
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Rachel 3/13/2010, 1:37 am

Add more flaws
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/13/2010, 10:46 am

Flaws would be good, yes.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/13/2010, 10:48 am

No teleporting.
    Cbrandt
    Cbrandt

Male

Post by Cbrandt 3/13/2010, 11:02 am

Flaws:thinks he can always win always thinks of others but not himself
    Life Before CHB*:Jake was one of the most fortunate child almost out of the whole east coast. Whe he turned 10 he had won the lotto four times. Most people can't go a day without accussing him of cheating. Nobody believed him about anything especially that his gym teacher had seven eyes on each cheek and had a tail. That's why he dropped out of school and went to live in another state soon after he incountered a ton more monsters the first month he went to new York. Then he met a satyr named Tyler and his life changed.
    RP Example*:I was about home only one more corner and I was there. Then I heard a cracking noise I turned and nothing was there just a stray dog. I couldn't believe my eyes the stray started to grow soon it was 20' tall and had a serpant tail. I ran for my house but I was blocked by my friend Tyler he told me to come with him so I followed him we ran and ran soon I saw a lake. It was the lake that me and Tyler would visit on the weekends. Something was different about it. I use to just see a strawberry field on the other side but I now I saw many buildings I had never seen before. I was home this was my new home.
    Cbrandt
    Cbrandt

Male

Post by Cbrandt 3/13/2010, 11:04 am

Demigod Form:

Weapon:a celestic bronze medal that can turn into almost any thing you might need to achive victory named after it's creater nike goddess of victory
    Flaws:self obbsesd can't go a day without challenging someone and that may just get him killed one day
    Life Before CHB*: Cody couldn't lose at any thing he could be a proffecianle dancer or a football star he Could do just about everything he wanted to do. He knew how to throw a javelins before he could talk. He sighned up for all the sport groups and would always go to state. He and victory were like one thing he was connected to victory. But when he turned 12 that all changed.
    RP Example*:it was a nice and sunny day if I wasn't being ambushed by a monster I might have played basketball with my friends. Instead I was battleing for my life with my friends Collin Marx Tyler and this powl kid I had just met. We had to do something so I ran for the empire state building on my right but then I knew I wad trapped so I did the dumbest thing ever. I charged the monster with my pocket knife in my hand. When I collided with the monster I was sure w I was dead but it was the complete opposite it died. I ran for my friends when I got to them they said we should get a taxi to long island. I had no clue that I was about to encounter many more monsters like that.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/13/2010, 11:07 am

Add more flaws.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/13/2010, 11:07 am

Add more flaws.
    Cbrandt
    Cbrandt

Male

Post by Cbrandt 3/13/2010, 11:10 am

Demigod Form:

Name:Luke Hawk
    Eyes:firey red like the hearth
    Hair:black
    Height:5'2"
    God Parent:hestia
    Mortal Parent:Tommy hawk
    Talents:is a great aim
    Skills:can soothe peoples tenseness
    Weapon:a medalian of his mother that can chang into a lethal throwing dagger that is always with him just like hestia is always there
    Flaws:think he can fix every ones problems and always has to do what's right but not what's wise
    Powers(must relate to god parent):when he gets mad he will litterly boil with anger and can suverly burn the person he is mad at.
    Life Before CHB*:Cody didn't really fit in at any if his schools he never stayed long enough to make any real friends. He was failing in every subject even gym. When he was 3 he was dignosed with ADHD and dyslexia. His mom and dad had abonded him all he had left was his little medalian. This madalian was nothing really special atleast not then. He soon found out that this madalian might be the most important thing in Codys life.
    RP Example*:I was travleing from hearth to hearth I didn't know how but I did know I had to keep on going. If I stpped it would kill me I took out my dagger I had found that morning i chucked it at the thing that was chasing me. I didn't even know what I was throw at but I knew were I was throughing it it hit the thing right in the neck the next thing I knew I grew back two more heads. The dagger was some how back in my hand I couldn't through it or it would only make things worse. The next thing I knew I was in a camp almost pasted out in the middle of a field.
    Any notes about your character:isn't always the nicest person
    Cbrandt
    Cbrandt

Male

Post by Cbrandt 3/13/2010, 11:14 am

Flaws:thinks he can always win always thinks of others but not himself and he will give help and luck to whom ever needs it
    Cbrandt
    Cbrandt

Male

Post by Cbrandt 3/13/2010, 11:16 am

Demigod Form:

Flaws:self obbsesd can't go a day without challenging someone and that may just get him killed one day thinks he can fix everthing and everones problems.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/13/2010, 11:22 am

How many things can his medal turn into?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/13/2010, 11:23 am

He can transfer "luck"? I see no powers.

MORE FLAWS PLOX.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/13/2010, 11:24 am

Add more flaws.

How can he burn a person if he's the one boiling with anger?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 1:05 pm