A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Hello! I'm a new camper at Camp Half-Blood!

HEFS

Female
    Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2010-04-03

Hello! I'm a new camper at Camp Half-Blood! Empty Hello! I'm a new camper at Camp Half-Blood!

Post by HEFS 4/3/2010, 12:15 pm

Hello! I'm Snowflake. I'm a new camper at Camp Half-Blood. My dad is Acheron and my mom is Kate Windsburg. I am very shy but can also be fierce if I need to be. I'm not that good at fighting, but I'm excellent at riding! Cross-country and jumping are my specialties, but I'm willing to give dressage a try. I am very freindly to animals, and they are very freindly to me. I know my dad is Acheron, and he lives in the underworld, but he isn't that bad once you get to know him. If anyone has any questions for me I'll be happy to answer!

Last edited by HEFS on 4/3/2010, 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Hello! I'm a new camper at Camp Half-Blood! Empty Re: Hello! I'm a new camper at Camp Half-Blood!

Post by Daniel 4/3/2010, 12:18 pm

Hi! Welcome to the site. Private Message me if you have any questions.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Hello! I'm a new camper at Camp Half-Blood! Empty Re: Hello! I'm a new camper at Camp Half-Blood!

Post by Kendall 4/3/2010, 12:54 pm

Hello, welcome to CHB. I'm Kendall, one of your friendly neighborhood admins. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
    Aze Cluzt
    Aze Cluzt
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9542
    Registration date : 2010-02-21

Post by Aze Cluzt 4/5/2010, 7:55 pm

hi! i'm ace!i'm a normale member but you can pm me and talk and i have some really funny songs i can teach you! Hello! I'm a new camper at Camp Half-Blood! Icon_biggrin
    Dolorous Edd
    Dolorous Edd
    First Ranger

Male
    Number of posts : 7499
    Registration date : 2009-12-29

Post by Dolorous Edd 4/5/2010, 8:26 pm

Hello and welcome to CHB
    Ask the colored people if you need any help
    Have a great time RPing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 5:45 pm