A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Maryrose's Bunk

daughterxofxperseus
    daughterxofxperseus

Female
    Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2010-04-02

Maryrose's Bunk Empty Maryrose's Bunk

Post by daughterxofxperseus 4/10/2010, 2:17 pm

I walked into the cabin I was told I was going to live in now and sat on an empty bottom bunk.
    I shoved my duffel bag under the bunk and started looking at all the different kinds of other kids in the cabin, twisting my lighting bolt ring nervously. I felt sort of twitchy and tense because back at home, when I was attacked all the times, I was always on guard. I felt as if all the kids in the cabin were better than me, which was a regular feeling for me. I sighed and raked a hand through my hair. A golden eagle flew through one of the windows of the cabin, causing some of the other campers to duck, and it landed on my shoulder. It was Phos, my pet eagle. I looked at Phos, and he gave me a look that almost looked like he was smiling, making me feel a lot better. I petted him, then told him to go explore and get used to the camp and the other pets and he flew out. After Phos left, I pasted pictures of my dad and I on the wall the bunk leaned against, then took a nap, deciding to go explore the camp too when I woke up.

Last edited by daughterxofxperseus on 4/13/2010, 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    daughterxofxperseus
    daughterxofxperseus

Female

Maryrose's Bunk Empty Re: Maryrose's Bunk

Post by daughterxofxperseus 4/10/2010, 3:41 pm

I woke up and left the cabin to explore
    daughterxofxperseus
    daughterxofxperseus

Female

Post by daughterxofxperseus 4/13/2010, 6:43 pm

I walked in and went to my bunk to try and take a nap. But I couldn't, so I decided to go to the weapons shed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 7:16 pm