A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Lily's Bunk

lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female
    Number of posts : 896
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Lily's Bunk Empty Lily's Bunk

Post by lillylillypad 4/19/2009, 11:40 pm

i am pushed to an empty bunk by the girl i met at the beach. i put my backpack and roller skates down on the floor. "thanks" i whisper to her.

"you're welocme" i say, startled. "what's your name?" i ask. "im Marpessa Cohen"

"im Lily Summers" i whisper, looking down at the bed.

"is there something wrong whit your voice, or are you just shy?" i ask- being frank. doing what got james mad at me, and what got me a broken nose. doing what made me enemys.

"im just shy" i whispered. i could hardly get more than a sentence out.

"oh." i say. "i can appreciate that. i started off pretty shy." aand james cured me of that. i became frank with him, and got myself a broken nose and an enemy for my troubles. "ill leave you to get unpacked, ok? if you need anything, that's my bunk, over there." i pointed out my bunk. "when you're done, ill show you around camp a bit, or whatever you need help with." i go back to my bunk.

i unpack my bag. i pull out my stufed cat, and stick her on my bed. she's black, with purple eyes. then i make my bed, and sit down. leaf yowls at me to get her out of my bag, so i let her out to play on my bed. then i pull her on to my lap and scratch her ears, for her comfort of mine im not really sure. after a while i lay down on the strange bed with my stuff on it and fall asleep.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Lily's Bunk Empty Re: Lily's Bunk

Post by lillylillypad 4/20/2009, 6:53 pm

i sat in my bunk, absently scratching leaf's ears. bored, i grabbed my mp3 player, picked up leaf, and left my cabin to go exploring.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 4/20/2009, 7:02 pm

i walked into my cabin, and set my sleeping cat down. then i grabbed my roller skates, because i had noticed a skate park, and wanted to check it out. i left my cabin.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 4/26/2009, 10:48 pm

i walked into my cabin, and sat down on my bunk, smarting a bit over the buisness with the two girls in the forest. gemma was nice enough, but i was a bit unsure of the other girl- kasi. she had called me stupid. this was annoying. i felt like beka cooper- shy, in a strange place (well, at least she was in a strange place in blood hound) with strange people in it. i wanted to go home. there, no one tried to force me to talk that much, nor comented on my shyness. i had my step-siblings to play with, who didnt care if i was shy. i was barely shy with them anyways. i missed my father, who explained math in a logical way, and my stepmother, who actually asked me about things she didnt understand. i missed my friends, who always had me help them with homework they didnt understand, and never made me feel bad because i was shy. i missed every bit of it. the only thing keeping me here was the fact that i needed to be safe from monsters. i wasnt like some of the campers here who had horrible family lives, or who lived in orphanages. i liked my family. i absently scratched leaf's head, right between her ears. i pulled out my mp3 player, and started to listen to it. i felt my eyelids droop, and i half fell aspeep. then i saw marpessa was still up, and went over to her bunk.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 7/19/2009, 9:38 pm

i put on my bathing suit, grab my mp3 player and go to the beach
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 7/20/2009, 7:09 am

i come back into my cabin, feeling disgusted with myself. why did i have to be so shy?? i ran away from a girl who was trying to be friendly. i wondered what she thought of me. then i cringed- i didn't WANT to know what she thought of me. I changed back into a pair of jeans, and searched for a good tee to wear. At the bottem of my drawer was the brown tee shirt i had gotten at a bookshop with my best friend, Sandy. On it, it said "Fictional Character". that was all i really was, wasn't it?? then i put my roller skates on,and skatted over to the skate park, leaf following me.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 7/20/2009, 7:32 am

i sit on my bed, and take off my skates. i stroke leaf's head. then i fall asleep, dreaming about roller skating.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 7/20/2009, 6:13 pm

i decide to go to the lake to swim- it wass calmer and easier, but deeper than the pool.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 7/20/2009, 9:28 pm

i walked into my cabin and grabbed my roller skates, and went to the skate park.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 12/26/2009, 11:08 am

i walk back into my cabin, humming along to the crazy music running through my head. i wished talking to people was as easy as singing- or humming- was.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 3/3/2010, 7:07 pm

i put on a swimsuit, grab my mu7sic, and head to the beach
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 9/29/2012, 12:31 am

i run into my cabin, and flop on my bed. i considered going out and facing the world again, but dismissed it, almost on principle. i lay down on my bed and stared at the cerling.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 10/1/2012, 10:18 pm

i get up, bored, and leave.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 10/23/2012, 11:23 pm

I walk back to my bunk, feeling like a loser. I throw myself down on the bed.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 2/17/2013, 9:49 pm

I push myself off my bed, and head out to the library. I need a good book to read.
    lillylillypad
    lillylillypad

Female

Post by lillylillypad 5/16/2013, 7:45 pm

I walk into the cabin, thinking about conspiracy theories and shipping,. I pull out my laptop and hook it up to MSpaintadventures, and pick up where I left off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 4:22 am