A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+11
Canadiangirl
Dorkette
Kimimae
Princess Amy
Kristal Meth
Daniel
Aiden
Kendall
Rooster Hawk
Arik
EchoraNight
15 posters

In Which I Tell You Who I Am, Why I'm Here, and Why I Say 'bloody dramatic cheese'

EchoraNight
    EchoraNight

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-07-14

In Which I Tell You Who I Am, Why I'm Here, and Why I Say 'bloody dramatic cheese' Empty In Which I Tell You Who I Am, Why I'm Here, and Why I Say 'bloody dramatic cheese'

Post by EchoraNight 7/14/2010, 4:49 pm

Hello, my name is Echora Night and I am a daughter of Nemesis
    Yes, yes revenge shall be your's to the taking if you anger me so ^_^
    I'm fifteen, my birthday is on Janurary eleventh (not that you couldn't figure that out on your own), and I am diagnosed with ADHD
    And NO, I am NOT just SAYING that for RP, I have doctor's consent upon by Attention Defecit In Which I Tell You Who I Am, Why I'm Here, and Why I Say 'bloody dramatic cheese' Herz
    I was born in London, England and lived there until I was ten, then I moved to New Mexico. See what I did there? I told you WHERE but not the city In Which I Tell You Who I Am, Why I'm Here, and Why I Say 'bloody dramatic cheese' Icon_wink
    I'm quite random -hey, look, a cupcake *nom*- and I do rather enjoy talking to strangers
    And so forth, lovely to meet you

Live, Laugh, Lux
    Echo
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

In Which I Tell You Who I Am, Why I'm Here, and Why I Say 'bloody dramatic cheese' Empty Re: In Which I Tell You Who I Am, Why I'm Here, and Why I Say 'bloody dramatic cheese'

Post by Arik 7/14/2010, 4:50 pm

Welcome to camp halfblood! I'm Nicosgirlfriend! PM me if you have questions...
    Rooster Hawk
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 12134
    Registration date : 2010-05-26

In Which I Tell You Who I Am, Why I'm Here, and Why I Say 'bloody dramatic cheese' Empty Re: In Which I Tell You Who I Am, Why I'm Here, and Why I Say 'bloody dramatic cheese'

Post by Rooster Hawk 7/14/2010, 4:51 pm

Well come have fun adn PM me if you have any questions In Which I Tell You Who I Am, Why I'm Here, and Why I Say 'bloody dramatic cheese' Icon_biggrin
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 7/14/2010, 4:51 pm

Hello, welcome to CHB. I'm Kendall, one of your friendly neighborhood admins. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
    Aiden
    Aiden
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 12436
    Registration date : 2010-04-09

Post by Aiden 7/14/2010, 4:58 pm

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM ANNABETH_
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 7/14/2010, 7:50 pm

Hi, Welcome to the site.
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 7/15/2010, 12:15 am

Hello and welcome to CHB
    I am Tink or Tinkerbell :D
    Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 55892
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Post by Princess Amy 7/15/2010, 8:08 pm

HELLO PERSON! Im Amy the best person you shall ever meet even though other poeple dont think that. Anyways welcome and have fun here.
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9923
    Registration date : 2009-12-30

Post by Kimimae 7/16/2010, 12:55 am

Hi! Welcome! Have fun! I'm Kimi!
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 52688
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Dorkette 7/16/2010, 12:56 am

HI! has fun! I iz Dorky
    Canadiangirl
    Canadiangirl
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8971
    Registration date : 2010-06-30

Post by Canadiangirl 9/16/2010, 8:33 pm

WELCOME TO CHB!! i'm olympians12
    elysiumgal08
    elysiumgal08

Female
    Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2010-09-10

Post by elysiumgal08 9/17/2010, 12:35 pm

Hello thar!!! PM the admins if you have any question
    Moonandsea
    Moonandsea

Female
    Number of posts : 231
    Registration date : 2010-09-12

Post by Moonandsea 9/17/2010, 5:00 pm

Hey!! I am MoonandSea!!!!
    Kiryuu-Kun
    Kiryuu-Kun
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14056
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by Kiryuu-Kun 9/19/2010, 2:59 pm

Hey welcome to the site! I'm Charlie St. Cloud! PM any of the colored people if you need help!
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 9/19/2010, 7:04 pm

Hi and welcome to chb! You can call me Elleon or Elle. Hope to see you around!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/18/2024, 11:53 pm