A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+5
Aisling Blaise
Kendall
Alfred F. Jones
ML
Haiden
9 posters

Imagine

Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Imagine Empty Imagine

Post by Haiden 7/23/2010, 10:06 pm

ALRIGHT. This is a Glee fanfic...its about the love between two best friends: The boy in the wheelchair, and the girl with the stutter. Enjoy :p
    PROLOUGE

Beth walked down the street from school, her head hung low, dragging her feet as she walked. She doesn't know why she was so....upset. Maybe its because she found out her crush, now has a girlfriend, who she hates. Beth sighed and kept on walking, trying to forget about everything. A few minutes later when she passed the park, she could hear faint laughter coming from the bench.. Laughter...not what she wanted to hear right now. She slowly rose her head and turned toward the park, finding two teenagers, about the age of 16. They were a boy and girl, and they were both laughing together. The boy seemed to be sitting..in a wheelchair. She blinked, wondering why he was in a wheelchair. Hm, maybe he broke his leg or something, She thought, then shook her head as she pushed away the thought. The boy was a complete nerd...with no fashionable sense. I mean seriously..who wears suspenders and yellow gloves these days?. He seemed to have black rectangle framed glasses, over his bright ocean blue eyes. Beth smiled as the boy looked over at the girl who was standing next to him and smiled. The girl seemed to be Asian and had long black hair with a blue streak down the side. She wore completely all black from head to toe. Beth knew that the boy and the girl were just friends, but something inside of her, told her that they were something more than that.

Well this chapter sucks, BUT, its gonna get better..and make more sense xD

Last edited by Haiden on 7/23/2010, 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 26561
    Registration date : 2009-12-19

Imagine Empty Re: Imagine

Post by ML 7/23/2010, 10:10 pm

I love it even though i dont watch glee
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11217
    Registration date : 2010-01-13

Post by Alfred F. Jones 7/23/2010, 10:25 pm

Nice xD
    It's good for a beginning.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/23/2010, 10:40 pm

Haha, thanks ML and TPR :p

CHAPTER 1: Artie

It all started on a Monday, the first day of 7th grade for Artie Abrams. He was scared to death, as usual, but wheeled down the 7th grade hallway with confidence. He had his backpack hung on the handles of his wheelchair, and his Harry Potter book in his lap(Just in case of an emergency.) He scanned the hallways as he wheeled through, making sure there weren't any 8th graders wanting to throw him into the dumpster. Ahead of him, he could see three 8th grade guys surrounding a small girl, about Artie's age, toward the lockers.

"Well, well, well..." One of the 8th grade guys said as he looked at the girl with a smirk.
    "Isn't it Stutterfly.."
    The girl clenched her teeth, looking strong, but Artie could see the fear in her eyes just perfectly, and so could the guys. They all laughed at her attempt, but the girl still kept her teeth clenched.
    "G-get away from me." She said through her teeth. The same guy chuckled as he edged closer to her. "No." He said simply, looking at her straight in the eye, his smirk spreading across his face.

Artie watched nervously, hoping there wasn't gonna be any fight happening. The girl stared at the guy for a couple minutes, then clenched her fists as she rose her arm and punched the guy, right in the nose. The guy staggered back, holding his nose as blood trickled down. The other two guys looked over at their friend, then back at the girl, anger rising in them. The girls arm started to tremble and the brave look on her face faded away. She sprinted away from the 8th graders as fast as she could. Artie blinked as he still watched, still shocked from what the girl did to the guy. He shook his head, then looked back and saw that the girl was running straight at him.

Oh god, shes coming, what are you gonna do!? Artie thought to himself. The girl was coming closer, and Artie could see the 8th graders following right behind her. Artie gulped, as the girl finally got to him. She looked at him, then at his wheelchair. All of a sudden, she quickly ran behind Artie and hid behind him. "Please help me." She said quietly, her voice trembling. Okay, Artie, you gotta be brave...If a girl can punch a guy...then well, you can do worse....hopefully. Sweat trickled down the side of his face as he took a deep breath. The guys slowed down as they got to Artie, knowing the girl was behind him. "..Seriously Tina? Your gonna hide behind this...kid in a wheelchair? What is he gonna do? Run over my shoe!?" The guy with the bloody nose said, then laughed out loud, along with his two friends.

Artie stared blankly at the guys. He hated being made fun of, just because he's in a wheelchair. The guys continued to laugh, and the girl, who is supposedly Tina started to tremble behind him.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Alfred F. Jones 7/23/2010, 10:44 pm

WOO!
    Can't wait for the next chapter!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 7/23/2010, 10:51 pm

I like it.
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 12261
    Registration date : 2010-03-10

Post by Aisling Blaise 7/23/2010, 11:08 pm

Its Awesome!
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/23/2010, 11:30 pm

Thank you :3

CHAPTER 2: Tina

Tina was crouched down, behind the boys wheelchair. She was hoping he wouldn't get hurt or anything...cause if he did, it would be all her fault. Her fault. She closed her eyes and started to tremble as the guys laughed out loud. She cringed as she heard each of their laugh. It was like their laughter was bullets, coming straight at her, hitting her in the chest. The three of them always picked on Tina because they live in her neighborhood. They just couldn't go away. She continued to tremble as she heard the boys breathing.

"Stop laughing." She heard the boy say. Tina immediately opened her eyes as she heard his voice. She peeked slowly behind the wheelchair, seeing Charlie, Peter, and Brad slowly stop their laughter and looked at the boy, smiling.
    "Says who?" Peter, the one with the bloody nose, said, staring the boy in the eye with a slight smirk. The boy gulped and looked bravely at the guys in the eye. "Because I said so. Now go away..and..leave her alone too." He said, his voice quivering. Charlie snickered.
    "Like were gonna listen to you, Wheels." He said, smirking. Tina could see the boys jaw tightened, noticing that he really didn't like being called that.

Mrs. Harper, the 6th grade Math teacher, spotted the group and put her hands on her hips. "Charlie, Peter, Brad, go to class, and leave the poor boy alone." She said sternly, lowering her glasses to look at the boys in the eye. The three guys coughed and backed away from Tina and the boy. "We were just going.." Peter said, then gave Tina that 'We'll be back.' look. The three of them walked off, as if they were the top of the world, down the hall.

Tina slowly stood up behind the boy, then slowly walked over to him so she could see him.
    The boy was staring off into the distance, wide eyed, as if he just saw a ghost or something. Tina blinked, then smiled a tiny bit. "T-Thank you for t-trying to save me. T-that was brave of y-you." She said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

The boy snapped out of his trance as he heard Tina's voice. "Oh..its...fine. I was just....uhm...yeah." he said, blinking. Tina laughed softly. "I'm Tina. Tina Cohen-Chang." She said as she slowly stuck out her hand. The boy smiled lightly and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you Tina. I'm Artie..er..Artie Abrams." Tina smiled. "N-Nice to meet you too." She said, then realized she has made her first friend since that day when she pushed everyone away from her, wanting to be alone.
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 7/24/2010, 10:02 am

I love both chapters there awesome
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Alfred F. Jones 7/24/2010, 10:33 am

So your gonna make a chapter based on every character? xD
    Other than that, I love the story.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/24/2010, 10:54 am

Nope, its just Tina and Artie...there might be other characters who jump in. xD Its just their POV. xD

CHAPTER 3: Artie

"Mom, I'm kinda scared." 8 year old Artie said, as he shifted in the passenger seat.

"Why are you scared, Artie? You've wanting to dance for such a long time...this is your first dance class! Be happy." Janelle, his Mom, said as she kept driving the car.

Artie sighed, butterflies spreading in his stomach. "Mom, do I have to go?"

Janelle looked over at Artie like he was crazy. "Of course you do! You've been begging for me to take you."

Artie sighed again, then looked at the road. A huge truck was racing their way at 85 MPH. Arties eyes went wide, as his mother screamed, trying to steer the other way. The truck collided with the car, and everything went black.

Artie jerked awake from his dream. "God, why do I always have to dream about that?" He thought out loud. He was still lying in bed, looking at the ceiling, not wanting to get up. Today was the first day of 10th grade. No way he wanted to get up. His cell phone rang on the drawer next to him. Artie sighed and grabbed his phone, squinting his eyes at the screen. It was a text from Tina:

good mornin lol. walk with me to skool?

Artie smiled lightly and texted back:

yea sure. come to my house.

He put down his phone on the drawer and sat up. Him and Tina have been best friends since the 7th grade, when Artie..sorta stood up for Tina against these three 8th grade guys. Artie smiled, then looked at his wheelchair. His smile faded away quickly. He pushed himself onto his wheelchair, adjusting his legs with his hands on the chair. Artie yawned and got dressed, brushed his teeth, then grabbed his backpack and hung it on the handles of his chair.

He wheeled out of his room, finding his Mom cooking breakfast in the kitchen. Artie sniffed in the aroma of the eggs and grinned.
    "Cooking eggs?" He asked, as he wheeled into the kitchen. Janelle smiled. "Yeah...cause I know its your favorite." She said, then grabbed a plate and put some eggs with toast onto the plate. Artie grabbed the plate, then set it down on the table. "Thanks Mom." He said.

After he was done eating, he put away his dish, said goodbye to his Mom, then opened the door and wheeled outside, finding Tina waiting impatiently on the sidewalk.
    "Geez, how long do you take to get ready?" She asked with a smile. Artie rolled his eyes, then grinned. "I was taking my time, plus, my Mom made eggs."
    Tina ruffled her hand through his hair. "Good excuse." She said. Artie chuckled, knowing Tina always loved to ruffle her hand through his hair.
    "So shall we start walking? Or as for me, wheeling?" Artie asked with a grin. Tina laughed and nodded. "Yep..lets get this show on the road." She said as she walked behind Artie and pushed him to school.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Alfred F. Jones 7/24/2010, 10:56 am

Ah okay. Nice!
    How many chapters? xD
    I<3MyBrit
    I<3MyBrit
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3956
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by I<3MyBrit 7/24/2010, 12:36 pm

AWESOME STORY!!! its really good!
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/24/2010, 1:39 pm

I dunno how many chapters, and thank you :3

CHAPTER 4: Tina

Tina pushed Artie down the sidewalk, as they were both talking about what they usually talked about. School...Tv shows...Sometimes Tina would start blabbing about this new eye makeup she saw at the store, but then Artie would give her that look that would make Tina immediately change the subject.
    "I'm k-kinda scared for school y'know?" Tina said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.
    Artie shrugged.

"I guess I am too, but its just like an ordinary day..." He said, putting his hands on his lap.
    Tina sighed and kept on walking while pushing Artie. "I might join some clubs though...y'know to g-get active in s-school...High school is supposed to be the b-best 4 years of someones l-life."
    Artie chuckled. "Where did you hear that?
    "....TV shows and stuff.."
    "Thought so..."
    Tina smiled and kept on walking.

As they finally got to McKinley High school, Tina let go of the wheelchair, and Artie wheeled into the school building himself, Tina right beside him. The hallways were bustling with kids, their ages, and older. Tina took a deep breath, along with Artie, and they both walked down the halls towards their classes.

This one was somewhat boring to me xD And its short...so yeah..next one will be longer though xD

ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 7/24/2010, 1:42 pm

I like it its good this is a very good story
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Alfred F. Jones 7/24/2010, 1:52 pm

Agreed with ML.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/24/2010, 5:48 pm

Thanks again, guys :3

CHAPTER 5: Artie

Artie wheeled out of Math class as Tina ran straight at him at full speed. "Artie!" She yelled as she immediately ran behind Artie and pushed him straight down the hall. Artie was holding onto the arm rests for dear life as Tina raced down the hall, straight to the school Bulletin board. When Tina got to the bulletin board, she adjusted Artie so he was staring right at the Sign up sheet. Artie blinked as he stared at the sheet. New Directions, Sign Up Sheet..A glee Club? He thought, then turned to Tina. "You want..to join a Glee Club?" He asked, blinking.

Tina nodded vigorously. "Yes! I-I got what it t-takes to be in it! And I want you t-to join w-with me.." She said with plead in her eyes.
    Artie looked into her eyes, and couldn't help but say yes. "...Fine." He muttered under his breath.

Tina smiled and hugged Artie. "Your a great friend." She said quietly.
    Artie grinned and hugged her back. "Yeah....you are too. Now can you sign up for me? I can't really..reach the board."
    Tina laughed and rose up. "Yeah sure.." She said, then got out her pencil and signed both of their names on the sign up sheet.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Alfred F. Jones 7/24/2010, 5:51 pm

XD
    I REMEMBER THIS PART!
    I<3MyBrit
    I<3MyBrit
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3956
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by I<3MyBrit 7/26/2010, 5:21 pm

Nice. I luv it.
    BallinLeBron6
    BallinLeBron6
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1621
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post by BallinLeBron6 7/26/2010, 11:58 pm

What the heck is Glee??
    Canadiangirl
    Canadiangirl
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8971
    Registration date : 2010-06-30

Post by Canadiangirl 7/27/2010, 7:57 am

I love it!! Imagine Icon_biggrin
    BallinLeBron6
    BallinLeBron6
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1621
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post by BallinLeBron6 7/27/2010, 11:27 pm

This type of story sounds familiar
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/27/2010, 11:30 pm

Glee is like the best show on earth xD
    Greek Geek
    Greek Geek

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2011-06-30

Post by Greek Geek 8/19/2011, 2:29 am

It's great! :D Are you gonna write more?
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Alfred F. Jones 8/29/2011, 2:30 am

Please don't bump old topics, Greek Geek.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 10:22 am