A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
Four
mabel pines
Steve Rogers
Aze Cluzt
8 posters

Dragonboy:Re-do of my last story UPDATED!

Poll

Do ya like it?

[ 2 ]
    Dragonboy:Re-do of my last story UPDATED! Vote_lcap22%Dragonboy:Re-do of my last story UPDATED! Vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Dragonboy:Re-do of my last story UPDATED! Vote_lcap44%Dragonboy:Re-do of my last story UPDATED! Vote_rcap [44%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Dragonboy:Re-do of my last story UPDATED! Vote_lcap11%Dragonboy:Re-do of my last story UPDATED! Vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Dragonboy:Re-do of my last story UPDATED! Vote_lcap0%Dragonboy:Re-do of my last story UPDATED! Vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Dragonboy:Re-do of my last story UPDATED! Vote_lcap22%Dragonboy:Re-do of my last story UPDATED! Vote_rcap [22%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Aze Cluzt
    Aze Cluzt
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9542
    Registration date : 2010-02-21

Dragonboy:Re-do of my last story UPDATED! Empty Dragonboy:Re-do of my last story UPDATED!

Post by Aze Cluzt 9/11/2010, 7:15 pm

At 6:45 aa.m. Samual Luxington was still asleep. Even with the alarm clock going off right next to hes ear, all of the lights on, music blaring, and he adoptive brother yelling and shaking him. Sam just had a way of blocking everyone and everything out. Finaly when Sam woke up he yawed and he's adoptive bro Rob fly back agaist the wall.
    "Dude, you have got to do something about that dragon breath of yours," Rob said holding hes nose
    "Hey!!!!!!!! Don't blame me!!!!!!!!!!!! Zues is the guy that put the freakin curse on me so shut the hades up!" Sam yelled. For 1,988 years people had been saying that to him and he was sick and tired of it.
    "Woah cailm down dont kill me!!!!!" Rob said going for the door "I just wanted to tell you your gonna be late for school" and at that Rob bolted out of the room scared to death. You did not want to get Sam mad.
    Sam rolled hes eyes and looked at the alarm clock. 6:59. he had 31 minutes to get ready and they took a long time to get ready. He cussed in ancent greek and hit the snooze button.
    He got up and noticed all of the blinds on hes 360 degrees windows were closed. So thats why I got up late he though. He only woke up n hes own when there was naturle light.
    He grew out he's long scaly tail and opened up all of the blinds. Light immedetly filled the grand huge, circlure room that was the top floor of the 4 story house that sat on 150 acres of farmland. Hes blue bed sheets were messy and un-ruley so he made that with hes tail whall he was looking though hes closet. When he pulled out the shirt that he was going to wear that day, he say he's ancent tunic. Memorys started to flood back. Family, friends. Her. He shook hes head and covered the tunic back up not willing to remember all of the great times he had had then. Or the bad ones.
    After he had gotten changed it was 7:10 and he had made hes tail dissappear and was walking down the huge elagent stairs when the family dog, or how Sam thought about it dumb mutt, ran down the stairs and ramed into him. He started to tumble head over heels don the stairs but stoped himself after a few steps. He got up and started cussing, this time in english.
    "SAM! Stop Cussing right now!" yelled nancy he's adoptive mother "You are not allwoed to in this house!"
    "If only you herad Rob" Sam mumbled when he intured the kichten.
    "I herad that" said Rob.
    "Well, it's true you cuss so much even Arse would punsh you" Sam said
    "Well. at lest I didn't kill somebody" Rob said sharply deffending himself. Sam got really pissed and grabed him by the collor.
    'I did that to save another life and I'll be willing to kill somebody in this room" He snarled at Rob.
    "BOYS! BOYS! STOP IT!!!!!!!!" Nacy said gtting in between them "It's not worth killing each other."
    "Well, Rob shouldn't have said that" Sam said puffs of smoke coming out of he nouse.
    "Rob, don't do that and Sam...don't try to kill everybody that brings it up," Nacny said "Now eat your breakfest and get to school"
    Sam and Rob relucteny sat down at the table in the huge kichten that looked like it should be in a great resterant. Sam couldn't help but breath some fire at rob but just a small fire ball. Rob saw it coming and put up a wall of water between them. Sam gave him the Screw you look and ate hes break fest.
    When they were done Nancy icked up the plates and washed them "lright boys go up and brush your teeth and all of that jazz.
    Rob started to run up the stairs and just to show him who was the boss Sam grew out hes wings and flew up to the top of the stairs and saltoed to Rob who was at the middle of the stairs.

Last edited by Aze Cluzt on 10/24/2010, 9:48 am; edited 8 times in total
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Dragonboy:Re-do of my last story UPDATED! Empty Re: Dragonboy:Re-do of my last story UPDATED!

Post by Steve Rogers 9/11/2010, 7:18 pm

OMG, I LOVE IT!! WRITE MORE!!
    Aze Cluzt
    Aze Cluzt
    Experienced Member

Female

Dragonboy:Re-do of my last story UPDATED! Empty Re: Dragonboy:Re-do of my last story UPDATED!

Post by Aze Cluzt 9/11/2010, 7:18 pm

Really?
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 9/11/2010, 7:21 pm

Yes, yes, and yes. That was REALLY good.
    Aze Cluzt
    Aze Cluzt
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aze Cluzt 9/11/2010, 7:22 pm

Thankx you I well finish tht chapeter then write the next one :P
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 9/11/2010, 7:23 pm

I like it! JUst a few minor spelling errors, but the plot is really good! I'd really like to hear the end.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 9/11/2010, 7:24 pm

Please do!
    Aze Cluzt
    Aze Cluzt
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aze Cluzt 9/11/2010, 7:26 pm

Thank you :P Im so happy ya'll like it
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 17924
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by Four 9/11/2010, 7:56 pm

i like it, tho u have some typos
    Aze Cluzt
    Aze Cluzt
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aze Cluzt 9/11/2010, 7:56 pm

I always have typos
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 9/11/2010, 11:34 pm

I see grammar issues, but I thought it was pretty nice.
    Aze Cluzt
    Aze Cluzt
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aze Cluzt 9/12/2010, 6:21 pm

FINISH OF THE CHAPTER:
    Sam walked into the bath room and brushed hes teeh "Stuipd iggnorant half-bloods" I growled then correted myself 'Mortal half-bloods" Rob came in, in a state of shock. Sam only did the littl flying trick when it was absoultely needed or when he was REALLY pissed off. Sam had finished brushing hes teeth and pushed pass Rob and opened and window. "Dude what are you doing?" Rob asked
    "What does it look like?" Sam said standing on the window sieal "I'm flying to school today" and jumped.
    Rob ran over to the window and looked down. Nothing Then a huge black and greenish dragon flew by and scared the crap out of Rob. So much so Rob jumped back into the wall.
    "I swear I wish I could kill Sam somedays" he muttered and went out to the buss stop a mile away.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/14/2010, 5:26 pm

More spelling and grammar mistakes, but I could understand it.
    Aze Cluzt
    Aze Cluzt
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aze Cluzt 9/14/2010, 5:28 pm

* sighs * I have bad grammer and spelling guys
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/14/2010, 5:30 pm

Do you have Microsoft Word or some other writing program?
    Aze Cluzt
    Aze Cluzt
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aze Cluzt 9/14/2010, 5:31 pm

I just write it in here
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Post by Shade 9/14/2010, 5:32 pm

yea cause if you right the story their first it will show you the mistakes and everything
    Aze Cluzt
    Aze Cluzt
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aze Cluzt 9/14/2010, 5:33 pm

MIller mine locks up on me and I can't write
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 9/15/2010, 10:20 pm

o.. Well I like it anyway
    Aze Cluzt
    Aze Cluzt
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aze Cluzt 9/15/2010, 10:21 pm

Thank ya
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 9/17/2010, 9:25 am

That's way good. Keep it up. 8D
    Aze Cluzt
    Aze Cluzt
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aze Cluzt 10/23/2010, 3:25 pm

Chapter two:
    Mean while, at 6:45, Grace Alexander was also asleep. Then her first alarm, her real clock, went off with that annoying beep.
    Her dog Birdie was barking at the door to her bedroom, trying to get in.
    Then her second alarm went off. Too werid, too normal played loudly on her cell phone. She groaned andmhit the snooze on her alarm clock, then that clever dog of her's, who she had trained sence she was a puppy, opened up the door musing her mouth on the nob. She leaped onto Grace's floor bed (she once broke the frame because of jumping) and started to lick her face.
    Grace laughed and pushed Birdie off of her. She wiped her face and dismissed her phone alarm, and said "bird out" and birdie after 10 years of learning walked out of her room and into her sister Madie's room, where about ten seconds later Madie screamed and Birdie ran out.
    She got out of her bed and turned on her side lape, which she perfered too the over head light, and walked across the towelmand clothes covered floor of her regular size room. AShe rooted through her dresser and found an old pair of cut off jeans with writing on them, which she had written herself, and triathonloin shirt, which she had gotten atmthe last tri she had been in. She smiled and changed into them.
    She turned to look mat the clock. It was 6:50.
    "wow my new record," she said and walked out of he bedroom.
    When she got into the kichen her new puppies, Oliver and doon, bagel-Shepard mutts, barked and yelled in they're bowes that they slepted in. Oliver who had a orange coat with white begal markings jumped out of he's box and ran right over to Grace.
    "Hi there boy" she said with a smile "want some breakfast?"
    Birdie promptly ran in a circle and sat at her bowl, knowing what that ment.
    Grace smiled and feed the dogs then herself.
    When she got intomthe bathroom she TRYED to get hermcontacs in and adventuly did, aftter ten try on the left side and one on the right.
    When she looked out the window she say her buss waiting at the buss for her and she said a very very rude word, then grabed h phone, binder, and basket ball stuff. She then ran out of the one story ranch house to her buss and boarded the bus.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 10/23/2010, 3:44 pm

sounds cool
    Aze Cluzt
    Aze Cluzt
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aze Cluzt 10/23/2010, 9:26 pm

Soory how sloppy that last part was..I was on an iPad and in the car with the battery on low...
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female
    Number of posts : 650
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Laxyak 12/5/2010, 6:09 pm

Hey, I'm liking this so far. (I've only read the first chapter, though.) I edited it for fun. Would you like to see my notes?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 8:09 am