A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+47
Jordan
Mason
Trevor
Anastasiya Kadinisky
SonofChaos
Piper
daddeme
*Dallas1*
amywerewolf2398
Panda Coffee
Crazy
Maria Apollo
Ardelis
13keytide13
Willow_Minerva
Charles The Third
Fist of Shadows
Canadiangirl
Isabelle_Aphrodesia
Mockingjay
ML
Skyler
Kiryuu-Kun
Haiden
Abbyyy
appsoda
Meghan Urie
Steve Rogers
Arik
Princess Amy
Ace of Spades
Chris
magnetonrobo
Aisling Blaise
Mandi_Daughter_of_Artemis
xDragonLoverx
grainkid24
Aze Cluzt
kingofduhsea
KittyLuv
andre324
Twig
Archer Tyler
Evimero
Roman the Emo Dragon
Kasi
Rachel
51 posters

Riding a pegasus in the air...

Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Riding a pegasus in the air... - Page 18 Empty Re: Riding a pegasus in the air...

Post by Steve Rogers 1/13/2012, 9:34 pm

I leave
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Riding a pegasus in the air... - Page 18 Empty Re: Riding a pegasus in the air

Post by Mason 1/20/2012, 8:50 am

I walk in. I get on a pegasi, and Zoe barks. "Giddy up!" I say and the pegasi flies. I motion for it too go on the stable rooftop. I see it is a good listener, so I motion it too ride around Camp. After the pegasi was done, we landed. I got off and left.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Riding a pegasus in the air... - Page 18 Empty Re: Riding a pegasus in the air...

Post by Jordan 4/1/2012, 8:02 pm

I smiled as Cookie flew higher and evened out into a glide. I turned back to look at Emily, to see how she was doing. "You okay!?" I called over the wind.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 55892
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Post by Princess Amy 4/1/2012, 8:03 pm

I followed him my hands shaking at the height now. "Yeah I'm fine!" I lied and smiled as we flew away from the stables.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 4/1/2012, 9:42 pm

I smiled as we approached the lake, the water looked so smooth, like glass. I turned back to her, "It's the lake!" I smiled pointing ahead.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 4/1/2012, 11:04 pm

I looked down and saw the lake ahead of us. "Wow it looks amazing from up here! So Blue! " I said happily
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 4/2/2012, 4:23 pm

I smiled, the sun felt warm over my skin, and I couldn't help but feel free from the curse my father had passed on to me. I turned to Emily, "Do you want to fly closer to the water?" I asked quickly.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 4/2/2012, 4:50 pm

"Sure!" I said and smile at him not so scared of flying anymore it was actually kind of fun.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 4/2/2012, 4:56 pm

Cookie made a spiral dive down to the water and glided over the smooth surface, his hooves scraped against the glass surface which contorted and kicked up mist.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 4/2/2012, 5:05 pm

I had mercy follow him and laughed as the mist came up. "This is so cool!" I said getting slightly damp from the splash of the water.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 4/2/2012, 5:31 pm

I let go of the reins and held out my arms and shouted with joy. I smiled, wondering if my face could break from how big my smile was. I stared down at the water and spotted the silvery scales of fish. "I love this!" I shouted.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 4/2/2012, 5:34 pm

I laughed watching him still not brave enough to take my hands off the reins. I had never felt so free as I did now. It was incredible and so beautiful.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 4/2/2012, 5:36 pm

"What now!?" I called back to her, wanting to see everything now.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 4/2/2012, 5:43 pm

"Did you want to see the forest?" I asked him over the rushing wind.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 4/3/2012, 7:41 am

I wasn't even sure anymore, I just wanted to see how high, or fast I could go. "Maybe later!" I called, as Cookie turned sharp circles over the water. "OH! Lets go fly over the city!" I almost begged, I felt nothing could contain me, so why not?
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 4/3/2012, 8:54 am

I laughed "What if someone sees?" I asked. "Or a flying monster or something comes to get us?" I asked and flew next to him. Little did he know how much I had wanted to see the city since I got here.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 4/3/2012, 4:52 pm

I smiled, "The mist." I reminded her. "Mortals won't be able to see, they'll probably think we're birds." I said smiling. "Lets do it!" I said excitedly.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 4/3/2012, 4:54 pm

"Oh yeah the mist." I said suddenly remembering seeing how I had only been her for a few weeks. Okay!" I laughed. "Lets go on an adventure!" I said excitedly.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 4/3/2012, 5:04 pm

I smiled, "Let's go!" I cheered. I tugged the reins and Cookie began to fly faster, from here you could barely see the New York skyline, so I headed toward that.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 4/3/2012, 5:42 pm

I smiled and flew with him, tugging on the reins as well,towards the city. It looked so amazing from here. "What are we going to see first?"
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 4/5/2012, 9:05 pm

OOC: Sorry for taking so long!
    BIC
    I shrugged, "Maybe the Empire State!" I suggested excitedly. Or the Chrysler..., or Time Square. I couldn't decide.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 4/8/2012, 5:35 pm

"You pick...I've never seen any of those places except in the cab on the way to camp. " I said and looked down we were so far up now. I grip the reins nervously and tightly as we flew on.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 4/27/2012, 8:42 pm

"I'm sorry!" I called to her over the wind, "I have to go!" I yanked the reins back and the pegasi arced in a quick circle, and I headed back to the stables.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    LynnZee
    LynnZee
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1203
    Registration date : 2012-04-25

Post by LynnZee 6/13/2013, 12:46 pm

I ride my pegasus out into the ring with Taylor. I go around in circles, getting used to a bigger area. "This is almost exactly the same as riding a horse," I said, observing that no one was there. That's a good thing. More room for us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 10:45 am