A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Men of Arms

Achilleus
    Achilleus

Male
    Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-09-29

Men of Arms Empty Men of Arms

Post by Achilleus 9/30/2010, 6:22 pm

Note: All chapters are held here.

Prolouge:

Spoiler:

Chapter 1: "Till Death do us part"

Spoiler:

Chapter 2: "..What we do.."(part one)

Spoiler:

Chapter 2: "..What we do.." (part two)

Spoiler:

Chapter 3: "A New Beginning"

Spoiler:

Chapter 4: Break of Dawn(Part one)

Spoiler:

Chapter 4: Break of Dawn(Part two)

Dec 19, 2013

10:00

Fires have broken out across the cities. Time seemed to whiz by. It was like the Crusades all over again. Everything seemed like every nation reigned hell upon Israel fighting against or for or even a free for all. The CFF started to move upon what seemed to be a factions HQ which would be since it was fortressed in a fashion of a Turtle shell dug right out of the mountain. It seemed as if the city was in a stale-mate until they arrived. They had no allies within the lines and it seemed as if a civil war was breaking out. Jim had to think on his toes to get his men out in time for their ride. They still had an assassination to complete which he was pleased about. He had gotten out of the CFF head quarters in the US and now he was running this coupe against the government here. The objective was clear but doing it was another task in this battle. Luckily for them there was a faction that seemed to be defending a major road to the castle and one that was using guerrilla tactics to break it.

Jim had grouped his team into a small building with fortified walls for a small base post the best he could. No one knew who they were except that they had guns and had to shoot them. “Ok well use some old tactics here. We need to get in with the town militia and help them out. It seems they are heading the same way we need to go and from the looks of it they need the help as much as we do.” He announced as the commanding officers we’re huddled around and the others either stood watch or fiddled around.

“But sir we only have two hours until the carrier leaves. How the hell are we..” Scott began to say until he was interrupted by the silent awareness that Jim was starring as if into his soul and burning him at the steak. “Sorry sir, continue.”

“As I was saying, Intel states that the town guerillas group is lead by a lieutenant. Lieutenant Daily is his name. No file because of the so many changes of command. The LT is said to be in the northern district where the fighting is the heaviest” Jim continued as he passed around a VTAC-M(virtual tactical map) for the others to see. They knew where they had to be and time was not on their side. “Snipers cover the roof tops, the rest are on me.”

The teams split up and headed in a west to north pattern to stay out of the think of the fight. Bravo team was easily moving from one building to the next mostly because they were so close together. Jim and Alpha group kept a steady pace as every now and then they would come across a few dead bodies knowing that they had just been taken out by the others. “So when are we gonna have some fun?” Brandon asked scratching his finger across the safety button.

“In due time” John said as they crossed another alley way. “Now keep radio silence.”

“Fair enough”

Within minutes they had reached a town square where a tank was lined behind a blockade. It kept railing some buildings, with shell after shell, which seemed to be occupied by groups of soldiers carrying RPG’s to M148bs. Jim new they couldn’t move on until the tank was taken out. “What will it be el Capitan? Boom, Boom or hitch a ride?” Jake asked in a joking mood as he prepped his shell shocker. Jim motioned for him to take it out as the team moved in a line across the road. The tactic was executed with no fault. The snipers took out a few of the guards that would be able to retreat as Jake took his sweet time to launched the warheads that ultimately decimated the line of guards and tank leaving nothing but rubble. Even the town guerillas came out to watch the show, or so they thought.

Soon they were surrounded by Israeli and UN troops yelling and barking orders to lay down their arms and who they were. “Sir they won’t get past the shields in time.” One of his men said. Jim just looked at John and understood. Wait for the target and if need be take him out. As soon as a young officer looking man was getting ready to whack Jim with his gun a shoot rang out in the crowd.

A young lady started walking toward them as the commotion died and the soldiers parted from her so she could get by to look at her possible prisoners. “Which one of you is the leader here?” the woman said with a stern look. Her hair was matted and short cut. Her hazel eyes gave off a mixed signal of anger yet gentle hearted. She looked as if she could go three rounds with Brandon and Jake and not even break a sweat. Jim slightly motioned his index finger in a twitching way which signaled the snipers to be on the ready. “Well which one?” she said again this time aiming her gun at another team member.

“The name’s Captain Jim McCoy. We are with the 409th tactical infantry of the US.” He said taking off his helmet. “We are looking for a Lieutenant Daily.”
    “That would be me” She said lowering her gun. ”The name is Emily Daily.” Everyone else followed in suit as some of the men started back indoors and other various things. A few of the men were looking over the equipment Jim and his team had on. “It seems to me you picked a bad time to stroll into the northern district.”
    “Well that’s what we’re known for.” He replied. “We were told the town needed help with a coup’.
    “That would be correct, lets talk inside. We need to make it quick before his reinforcement arrives to hold their line again.”

As they walked into a building that looked like a makeshift field HQ, Jim could hear over the COM in his helmet that some of the guys chatting and making claims on asking the LT out. For the time being all he could do was keep quiet. Something told him that the guys had already failed at that chance from the way she mentioned the militia as “his”.
    “So when are we going to take on the ninja turtles?” Nathan asked aloud once they sat down looking at a paper map of the structure.
    “Well thanks to your help we will be making an assault in 20 minutes” Daily replied.

Last edited by Razgriz on 11/15/2010, 1:21 am; edited 13 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Men of Arms Empty Re: Men of Arms

Post by Kendall 10/1/2010, 2:56 pm

I think it would be better if you started a new paragraph when a person talks; it lessens the block of text a lot.

Don't forget, you need punctuation at the end of sentences, before your 2nd quotation mark, etc.

Otherwise, it's very good.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 10/1/2010, 4:12 pm

I was too lazy too read it all!
    Achilleus
    Achilleus

Male

Post by Achilleus 10/1/2010, 5:24 pm

that was 2 chapters added onto the prologue.. sorry.. XD.. but yea thanks for the advice.. i have i think one more chapter to add but with the advice i think i'll revise it before i put it up.
    Achilleus
    Achilleus

Male

Post by Achilleus 10/4/2010, 4:43 pm

Chapter 3 is up.

Last edited by Razgriz on 10/6/2010, 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Edgeless Safety Cube
    Edgeless Safety Cube

Female
    Number of posts : 2298
    Registration date : 2010-06-22

Post by Edgeless Safety Cube 10/5/2010, 12:03 am

Seperate it in chapters or something shorter, and I won't be too lazy to read it.
    Achilleus
    Achilleus

Male

Post by Achilleus 10/6/2010, 1:15 am

It is separated into chapters.. my chapters are pretty short actually...
    Achilleus
    Achilleus

Male

Post by Achilleus 10/7/2010, 6:52 pm

Chapter 4(Part one)
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14249
    Registration date : 2010-01-22

Post by Fist of Shadows 10/29/2010, 7:38 pm

Mmmm... that story was delicious.
    Achilleus
    Achilleus

Male

Post by Achilleus 11/15/2010, 1:20 am

well since I tried to break the blocks smaller I ended up with whatever you call this..
    Chapter 4 part two is up.

comments of all types is welcome..

*sits in chair and waits*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 7:43 pm