A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Mistakes

Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Mistakes Empty Mistakes

Post by Steve Rogers 9/30/2010, 10:38 pm

I apoligize for the shortness of it. I didn't have a whole lot of time, but I had to get it out anyways. Also, it's alright if you hate my story. I designed it to be either loved or hated, nothing in between. So if you dislike it, tell me because I want your feed back. XD

Prolog

A hot, dry, wind blew across the charred, black, dessert. I looked out, with glazed eyes, at the land I had created, and I hung my head in shame. This would be one of the last sights I would ever see, and I looked at it in regret and remorse for its creation. I was an old man; ninety-eight years old, and still strong. I had lived a long life; the life of a king and tyrant. A life I shouldn't have been allowed to live. I should have died with the rest of my people, but I was a coward then, and ran to hide when the battle begun.

At first, I was worried and afriad for my people. But when the enemy found me, I betrayed my friends and family, my own kin, just to save myself. When they offered me power, I watched, as innocent people died my own hand, with no remorse what so ever. That was the birth of the snake that strangles me until my death. I became merciless, cruel, bloodthirsty, all for power. I began to plot the downfall of everyone who stood in the way of my quest of power. It wasn't long before that bloody stain of murder stained my hands. The snake that coiled around my heart, began to coil around my nation, too. This was to be the fall of my nation, and eventually, the whole world. I became the king of my nation, but that wasn't enough. My power would extend to the whole world, and everything on it. Mountains would bow, winds would grow silent, seas rose at my command, even fire obeyed my word. I unleashed the power of the elements. Fire covered the earth, oceans became dry, lush marshlands became desserts, the ground became black. The world fell to me.

It wasn't until I looked out at my world, had I realized what I had done. I desperatly longed to reverse what I had done, to correct my errors, but it was far to late for that. I fell to my knees and sifted the black sand through my fingers. But even in my final breaths, I couldn't help but to remember a time when everything seemed so much simpler...
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Mistakes Empty Re: Mistakes

Post by Arik 9/30/2010, 10:40 pm

Beautiful.

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 3:02 am