A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

ameilia's characters

ameilia
    ameilia

Female
    Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2011-02-12

ameilia's characters Empty ameilia's characters

Post by ameilia 2/13/2011, 12:22 am

Name: Jacy Cinevis
    Eyes: Brown, milky
    Hair: Blonde long wavy
    Height: 5'8''
    Body Type: Average
    Skin Color: Pale
    God Parent: Melpomene
    Mortal Parent: David Cinevis
    Country of Origin: Britain
    Pets: A bunny named Romeo
    Talents: Acting, singing, smiling for the camera, writing tragedies
    Weapon**: A CB dagger modeled after the one Juliet killed herself with
    Flaws: makes random quotes from tragedies, sits alone by herself more than others, and when she does talk to people she gets really shy
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): none
    Life Before CHB*: My dad was a musician and made a living off of that. He taught me to sing and dance and I was inspired. I auditioned for The Wizard of Oz, and got the part as Dorthy. I then went into tragedies. I played Emilia in Othello and I played Ophelia in Hamlet. I did many other plays, and met many other people. One day I met someone in Macbeth named San. San was different than anyone I had ever met. San made me happy, not just by doing great acting. He took me to movies and acting classes. I was walking down a hallway in the theater, when we ran into a big boar. "Watch out!" San said to me and he pulled out of his jacket a glinting dagger. He told me to back away. All I remember is taking the dagger out of San's hand.
    RP Example*: I walked into a secret part of the theater that San had showed me. On the walls were the words Jacy and San were here. I breathed in the sweet scent of the uncovered wood. "Where art thou, dear San." I sighed. Here I was talking to myself. It is what I do, I defended myself. "Ugh." There my brain was swirling with ideas for a play. I can't stop it, it just happens. I Brought out a scrap of paper and a pen. I scratched out words and wrote in new lines for the latest tragedy I was working on. "Hello!" San said, surprising me. "How's my girl!" he said sweetly. "Oh." I said not prosessing any words to say to him. Argh. Why is it so hard to talk to other people. I leaned on his shoulder. He pulled up my chin, and before I knew anything his lips were on mine.
    Any notes about your characters: Jacy later finds out that San is son of Hecate
    ameilia
    ameilia

Female

ameilia's characters Empty San, Jacy's boyfriend

Post by ameilia 2/13/2011, 12:56 am

Name: San Melee
    Eyes: Soft Green
    Hair: Reddish-brown
    Height: 6'2''
    Body Type: Athletic
    Skin Color: Caramel
    God Parent: Hecate
    Mortal Parent: Morgan Melee
    Country of Origin: Bolivia
    Pets: none
    Talents: Archery, Arts and crafts, acting, soccer (or football where he comes from)
    Weapon**: A CB dagger
    Flaws: would do anything for Jacy, scar across left side oof face running through his cheek up his eye, Can't dance so he can't do any musicals, and scares Jacy by creeping up on her
    Life Before CHB*: San got good grades and was pretty normal for a demigod. He was attacked by many monsters though. He would just try to exit them out of his mind and take a bath with special scents. San didn't know about Jacy yet, so when an Aphrodite child came to get him, he was head over heels in a crush. They dated for a little while, but San caught her with someone else.
    RP Example*: The feel of Jacy's lips against mine was wonderful. She blinked her eyes and I pulled away. She was breathless. I just hope she is not a Hecate kid, I thought to myself. I offered to take her back to the stage of the theater. She just nodded her head and I picked her up. I told her to relax and she fell asleep. I laid my jacket down for her to sleep on. She really had a cute way of breathing while she sleeped. She would takea big breath and grow huge, then make little puffs back to her regular size. I drifted off watching her.
    Any notes about your characters: San is Jacy's boyfriend (As if you hadn't noticed)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

ameilia's characters Empty Re: ameilia's characters

Post by Kendall 2/13/2011, 1:49 pm

Approved.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/13/2011, 1:51 pm

Approved.
    ameilia
    ameilia

Female

ameilia's characters Empty Dustin

Post by ameilia 2/16/2011, 7:08 pm

Name: Dustin Jake
    Eyes: Orange, but when she's mad their red
    Hair: Red, like real red, not that orangy color
    Height: 5'6''
    Body Type: Skinny
    Skin Color: Creamy with freckles
    God Parent: Hestia
    Mortal Parent: Austin Jake
    Country of Origin: U.S.A
    Talents: swordfighting, archery, wrestling, ice hockey, field hockey, roller hockey, tennis, bowling, baseball, football, soccer, running, hurdles, skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing, etc.
    Weapon**: a CB sword
    Flaws: ill-mannered, hot-headed, doesn't make friends easily
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Is fireproof
    Life Before CHB*: Dustin was a tomboy. She was never liked. People laughed at her. The most commen tease was about her name. They said it was a guy's name. A satyr named Stormy took her to Camp Half-Blood.
    RP Example*: I walked into the room. Let's get ready for some teasing, I thought to myself. But no one was there. Ugh. It was a Saturday. Why on Earth did I think like that?
    Any notes about your characters: nooooopppppppe

Last edited by ameilia on 2/16/2011, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 26561
    Registration date : 2009-12-19

Post by ML 2/16/2011, 9:34 pm

First flaw is not a flaw please add another.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/17/2011, 5:48 pm

Approved.
    ameilia
    ameilia

Female

ameilia's characters Empty Jamie Daughter of Aphrodite

Post by ameilia 2/21/2011, 12:03 am

Name: Jamie VanWatson
    Eyes: Dark Brown
    Hair: Dyed Blue with green tips
    Height: 5'3''
    Body Type: Skinny
    Skin Color: Tan, verging on dark
    God Parent: Aphrodite
    Mortal Parent: Andy VanWatson
    Country of Origin: Egypt
    Talents: Archery, can tell the time of day by the sun's position
    Weapon**: Bow and arrows with CB tips
    Flaws: makes quick and fast decisions that sometimes turn out bad, kleptomaniac, unlucky
    Life Before CHB*: Jamie was just enjoying the end of Mubarak, when she was hit on the head (she found out that was a satyr's hoof accidently hitting her), and taken to Camp Half-Blood. Jamie was really poor and a lot of the time stole from other people. She sold the things and could afford her father's persisting cries for food. Her father, Andy, was extremly ill. He was awake constantly and Jamie had to take care of him.
    RP Example*: I walked out into the warm, dry air. I tried to shake off the feeling of how that woman and her child would react to losing the very old looking vase that I was carrying. I ran down to the market and sold the vase for a lot more money than I thought it would be. I took the money and pulled out of my pocket, my dad's new demand of food. Mostly meat. I got some food and then passed by the soda. I couldn't resist. I waited until everyone was gone, and quickly before anyone could see me grabbed the nearest one. Mmmm, diet coke.
    Any notes about your characters: nawwww
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/21/2011, 3:27 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content