A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
The Little One
Mango
6 posters

Dragon Wars

Mango
    Mango
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1503
    Registration date : 2010-02-01

Dragon Wars Empty Dragon Wars

Post by Mango 2/21/2011, 9:18 pm

You’re aiming to low,” Jagg spun his sword above his head.
    “I’m trying; it’s just too heavy…” I complained.
    “Then how will you ever become a spectacular? He said attacking with a swipe of his blade.
    “But I don’t want to rule,” I parried his blow looking directly into his brilliant golden bronze eyes, my heart skipped a beat. “I want a family and a quiet life.”
    I motioned for him to stop. Sliding my sword back into its scabbard I leaned against the cobble stone wall breathing heavily. Jagg’s tunic clung to his muscular frame sticky with sweat, His eyes were closed, his light brown hair plastered to his face. I had once asked him why his eyes were gold; he said he had gotten into a fantastic fight with a beast. I believed him from then on we were inseparable.
    “Jagg…” I watched the court yard, gardeners trimming the whitest roses, and servant’s scurrying back and forth.
    “Mm…” He had copied me but had tilted his face toward the sun.
    “I was just wondering-“
    “You’re always wondering…”
    “Crown princess,” a squire quickly was crossing the court yard, in his hurry he sent up a cloud of sea gulls.
    “Not now,” I moaned under my breath, Jagg’s lips twitched.
    With a low bow he said,” you are needed in the council room, your highness.”
    Quickly I thanked the squire, Juan Pablo before turning I walked away with Jagg at my heals. The thick dark blue carpet muffled the sounds of our footsteps; we didn’t talk until we had reached my chamber.
    “What do you think that was about?” Jagg asked.
    “I don’t know. But, they’re most likely trying to arrange my marriage,” I muttered the last part under my breath.
    My chamber consisted of five rooms, my bedroom, study room, my closet, entertaining room, and the bathroom. Jagg had decided to wait in the entertaining room until I was dressed. My lady in waiting wrinkled her pale freckle dusted nose when she saw me,
    “My lady, how did you get so …” I watched her with amusement as she struggled to find the proper word while loosening the ties on the back of my tunic.
    “How about filthy,” I supplied pulling the tunic over my head.
    I listened to her light tinkling laugh, and then she threw me for a loop. “My brother thinks highly of you. He also speaks of you often.”
    I didn’t dare comment as I helped pull a pale blue dress over my head. Picking up my silver backed hairbrush I ran it through my shoulder length dark wild red hair. Picking up my mirror I looked at my dirt streaked face.
    “Candy…. Can you fill my water basin?”
    She smiled and walked out of the room leaving me alone to slump into a chair to think about what she had said. My brother thinks highly of you…. Jagg is Candy’s brother I already had known that….
    “Cameron, your basin is ready.”
    I jumped at the sound of my name. I went to the bathroom bare footed. The icy water sharpened my senses, washing my face, hands, and the back of my neck. My brain spun with the newly procured information. Could Jagg possibly like me more than he should? My face flushed at that possibility. No, we were best friends nothing more. Drying my face with a soft white towel I went to meet him. Jagg smiled when he saw me, his eyes sparkled with energy.
    “You look different.” was all he said.
    “You smell the same,” I smirked.
    Jagg let out a low laugh. Opening the door for me; we walked down the hall a short while. I glanced out the window every time we passed one longing to be out side it. In no time we were at a door, very large and intimidating.
    “Here goes nothing,” and the doorman opened the door....

My heart thumped in my chest as the double doors swung inward, the whole counsel was there, including, my father and the other kings and queens from lesser kingdoms. The political issues here in Isaidora are simple where several countries that have their own king and queen , but then there is the High king, My father. Who in turn, deals with all the problems going on in all the kingdoms and pass major bills in all the kingdoms like bills or who goes to war with who

“Cameron, good you could join us,” my father said. He has long brown hair that his held back by a silver circlet, pale blue eyes, and high cheek bones. He offered me a seat to his right while Jagg chose a spot in the corner behind my seat. His gold eyes were brooding, apparently we were thinking the same thing this cannot be good.

“What’s wrong?” I asked sliding into the chair.

A new king I had never seen before said, “The Dragons, They killed my father declaring war on my country.”

Dragons, they were defiantly not good news. “Well, they must have had a reasons,” I turn, usually Jagg was silent during these meetings unless it was absolutely necessary to put in his word. “what has your country done recently to offend them?”

The young King bristled at being insulted by one of the lesser knights, “I assure you that the Dragons attacked brutally and unreasonably as they always do, Sir.” He made an attempt to sniff daintily. The young king glared at Jagg his green eyes flashing.

“Excuse me but might I ask your name?” I say, hoping to avoid bloodshed.

“It’s Garrett,” he said stiffly.

My father coughed before continuing and said,” this is the one among many War threats we have received this year. The question is do we go to war?”

A low murmuring filled the room as the lower kings and queens discussed this opportunity.

“Do we?” my father asked his eyes flashing. “Submit your vote within the hour.” Standing he motioned to Jagg, Together they left the room.

Well that’s odd, I thought. Excusing myself I went out into the hall and hid behind a tapestry

“Azia cannot spy on her own people, Jerrid.” Jagg said obviously flustered.

“She will if she lives in this country!” My father spat filled with venom. “or it will be considered a criminal offence.” My father sped passed me without noticing.

I turn seeing Jagg, in his face hurt was showing. “Jagg…” I said weakly.

“I gotta go,” he bolts past. “I got to warn her.”

Heart stopped as I realized, this had just gotten bigger than he could handle.

Going back into the council room I sat back in the chair struggling to remain calm, I thought, why had he said that and most of all who is Azia?

“Do we have a verdict?” My father asked. His face expressionless, no evidence from the argument At all on his face.

A man stood head filled with dark red hair and a violent looking goatee, “we do have a verdict, its war.”

I sat in my chair and buried my face in my hands.

To be continude...
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

Dragon Wars Empty Re: Dragon Wars

Post by pilot 2/22/2011, 9:36 am

i like it
    Ardelis
    Ardelis

Male
    Number of posts : 1770
    Registration date : 2010-12-22

Post by Ardelis 2/22/2011, 9:40 am

I love it pm me when more comes out please! there were a few spelling errors though.
    Mango
    Mango
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Mango 2/23/2011, 7:36 pm

Major sour sausage this wasn’t good. I look up at the lower Kings and Queens in their bright clothes eager for the prospect of blood and war.
    I stand and everyone looks at me, “Shouldn’t we try and make peace before the war?” I ask. “And try to avoid all of this?” I look directly at my father to let him know I knew what he was up to.
    I continue, “My birthday is coming up and I don’t want it dampened by the prospect of war.”
    My father frowned at me, making a deep wrinkle in his forehead. “My daughter does have a point, but how will me try to reach them in time to avoid battle?” My father directed this question at me, for on my seventeenth birthday I would become the High Queen and my father would have to step down making this my problem.
    “We could have a ball right before my birthday,” I speculated with myself out loud. I was beginning to feel in this tightly enclosed room. “For my birthday even if we wanted to.”
    My father looks at me. “It is a good Idea,” he mused. “Go find Jagg and see what he thinks, we’ll discuss this tomorrow.”
    I get up, grateful for the fact I could leave.
    To be continued….
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 2/24/2011, 3:56 pm

its really good!!!!!!
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3209
    Registration date : 2010-10-22

Post by Panda Coffee 2/24/2011, 8:11 pm

I like it can't wait for more!
    Mango
    Mango
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Mango 2/24/2011, 8:25 pm

Back in my room I hunted for Jagg. Where could he have possibly gone off to on such short notice? I thought debating on where I could find him.
    Then I remembered… “CANDY!” I yelled hurrying from room to room in search of her round, brown eyed face. Panic clogged my brain. Where could she have gotten to? Jagg must have taken her… BUT WHERE????
    I moved quickly through the halls, the pale grey stone reflecting what light that would come through the top windows. Moving through the servants quarters, amidst the bows, curtsies, and muttered ‘crown princesses’ I finally came to Candy’s room... empty.
    Great just great, At that point I started busting out some serious but creative swear words. Her chest of drawers were open and empty and her bed hurriedly made.
    I growl softly, chiding myself for stressing out like a dead frog. Then again I doubt dead frogs stress themselves…
    A small serving boy I recognized as Konn crossed the hall way at that time. Konn has a small nose, green eyes, and dark hair and skin. If Konn hadn’t seen anything no one had.
    “Konn,” I touched him on his shoulder, “Have you seen Jagg or Candy?”
    “Yah, they left about an half hour ago. They seemed to be in a major hurry. “
    My heart sank, this could not be good. “Did they say anything about were they were going?”
    He shook his head.
    “Anything?” I tried to keep the note of panic out of my voice.
    “He said to tell you, see you at your birthday.” Konn shrugged, not realizing with how important this situation is.
    “Thanks,” Leaving I failed to see the shadow tailing me.

pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/2/2011, 9:35 pm

AWESOME
    annabeth13<3

Female
    Number of posts : 90
    Registration date : 2010-12-30

Post by annabeth13<3 3/3/2011, 12:20 am

This is really good
    Mango
    Mango
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Mango 3/20/2011, 1:10 am

(Jagg’s point of view)
    Chapter 2 Jagg

The horse rocked backward and forward underneath me as Azia sat behind me grumbling.
    The horse picked its way behind a wagon filled with potatoes along the winding dirt road getting closer and closer to the Dragon Empire.
    “Why did you leave?” Aiza asked suddenly. “I liked being Candy.” She said pushing her brown hair out of her face exposing gold eyes.
    “You were in danger, you’re my first priority.” I say.
    “You could have told Cameron. She knew something was up. She’s not stupid.” She says and then falls into an Icy silenced as we turn off the trail. Stopping at a small town we traded our horses for food and other supplies. The wood frames of the houses were rickety and the wood itself greying with age. Soon, we were on foot at some fields of wheat and corn. Scattered trees became thicker.
    “This will do,” Aiza said, laying her pack on the ground.
    “Sure?” I ask.
    She looked at me with her gold eyes. “Positive.”
    Moving the bags to the trunk of a tree I waited. Aiza stiffened her teeth bared, lip curling. A thin pattern of scales erupted all over her body, her arms and legs became thick and muscular, her face lengthened into a snout of a giant lizard, and her fingers curved into claws. A forked tongue escaped her jagged fangs and Azia the gold dragon lashed her thick tail across the ground. Aiza turned one beady eye on me…
    “What?!” I asked then place both packs over my shoulders mounting the dragon.

pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/20/2011, 5:14 pm

Cool
    annabeth13<3

Female
    Number of posts : 90