A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

i'm infintepower, i know the the name sound stupid, i cant think of anything else lol

infintepower

Male
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-09-19

i'm infintepower, i know the the name sound stupid, i cant think of anything else lol Empty i'm infintepower, i know the the name sound stupid, i cant think of anything else lol

Post by infintepower 9/19/2009, 4:11 pm

um i guess i'll be poesidon cuz water is awsome, you can do anything with it.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

i'm infintepower, i know the the name sound stupid, i cant think of anything else lol Empty Re: i'm infintepower, i know the the name sound stupid, i cant think of anything else lol

Post by Kendall 9/19/2009, 8:33 pm

Yeah, sorry, you can't apply for gods, and no, before you ask, you can't be a child of the Big Three.

Hi, I'm Kendall, one of the admins. PM me if you have some questions.
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

i'm infintepower, i know the the name sound stupid, i cant think of anything else lol Empty Re: i'm infintepower, i know the the name sound stupid, i cant think of anything else lol

Post by Kristal Meth 9/21/2009, 3:22 pm

Yea what Kendall said and also Hi :]
    I am Tink!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 8:00 pm