A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Templar's Bunk

Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Templar's Bunk - Page 2 Empty Re: Templar's Bunk

Post by Jordan 10/12/2009, 7:09 pm

I left.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/13/2009, 7:18 am

ooc: y are you posting in my bunk??? and you need to make a character form, before you post.

Name:
    Eyes:
    Hair:
    Height:
    Body Type:
    Skin Color:
    God Parent:
    Mortal Parent:
    Country of Origin:
    Pets:
    Talents:
    Skills:
    Weapon:
    Life Before CHB:
    RP Example:
    Any notes about your characters:

copy this^ and go to unaproved characters go to new topic, paste ^that and fill it out.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/16/2009, 7:15 am

ooc: yeah but you need to take that character profile, go to the home page go to character applications, unapproved characters, make a new topic and paste that in the new file, then an admin will tell u whether to edit the thing or if its good
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 1/3/2010, 6:32 pm

I walked in and unstrapped my armor. I pulled off my helmet and set it down on my bed. I tried to fix my already shaggy head of hair to no success. I sat down on my bunk and looked around at my siblings. I reached over to my bedside table and began to read a book about Forensic Anthropology.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 1/6/2010, 4:39 pm

I sat up and groaned, the titan kids were gonna attack the Zeus cabin. I sat up and slid out of bed. I grabbed my bow and quiver filled with arrows and left the cabin to warn Zeus' kids.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 1/13/2010, 9:52 pm

I walked into the cabin and sat on my bunk. I grabbed a book on "trigonometric functions" and began to read.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 1/14/2010, 9:27 pm

I finished reading and found an itouch sitting on a shelf, I decided it belonged to a sibling, but grabbed it anyway. I hit the center button, and slid the bar across the screen to unlock it. There was a pad that showed up, and I typed in 4567, the code to unlock it. I looked through the different applications and hit a button labled "twenty questions". I tapped the button and began to play.
    I walked into the cabin knowing I'd find Tempy here. "Hey Tempy, whatcha doin'?"
    "I'm playing this game called 'twenty questions' and it's as if someone is watching me and reading my mind! He knows what I'm thinking, and I need to know how!"
    "It's just a game, nothing to get upset about..."
    "Right... Just a game..."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 1/16/2010, 8:12 am

"Wanna go hunt monsters?"
    "Sure" I said, and set the itouch back on the shelf. "Don't". I told Katy, "I saw what you were thinking."
    "What are you talking about?" I asked innocently and stuck the ipod in my pocket when he left the cabin.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 1/27/2010, 5:40 pm

I rolled onto my stomach and ditched the book on Molecular Diffusion, and grabbed another book of human anatomy, even though I knew about everything in the book. I read through it and memorized the diagrams. I coughed into my sleeve and foresaw that I would get sick. I grabbed the blanket at the end of my bed and wrapped it around my shoulders.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 1/27/2010, 8:10 pm

I hopped onto my bed and sat. I wasn't sure what to do so I started to hum song I had heard one of my siblings singing.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 1/27/2010, 9:10 pm

I pulled my arm over my mouth as I started to cough. I rested on my bed and pulled the blankets up to my shoulders. I coughed again and shivered under the covers.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 3/12/2010, 4:17 pm

In the past several months I had learned of my mother's death, I had also learned alchemy as Edward had tried to bring his mother back. All the elements were ready, carbon, phosphate, zinc, and many other elements. The elements sat in the center of a transmutation circle. I clapped my hands together and slammed them against the dried black paint. An artificial blue glowed from the circle and the elements started to combine. I smiled, but my happiness quickly turned to fear as a large black hole opened in the center. A large crooked smile appeared along with hundreds of eyes and thin black tendrils. I screamed as the black wisps darted forward and grabbed at me, ripping at my skin. Before I knew it my arms and legs were being taken into the "mouth". Piece by piece my body was withering away. The thing stopped and retreated slowly into hell. My body went into shock so I couldn't remember much else.
    I woke up with Edward and Jordan standing over me. I was in my bed, but couldn't feel anything.
    "There is no way he can get his limbs back, even with nectar." Edward explained.
    "But there has to be a way, what about you?" Jordan ordered. Edward ripped off his jacket showing his metal arm. "I would have tried long ago if I didn't know it was impossible. These will have to do now, when I find a way to get my original body back I'll let him know." Edward said. They saw I was awake and smiled weakly. I moved my "arm" and saw it looked like Edward's. I sat up quickly and looked at my arms and legs... all metal. Several parts of my body were covered with metal also... I groaned and threw my head into a pillow.
    Mango
    Mango
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1503
    Registration date : 2010-02-01

Post by Mango 3/12/2010, 11:49 pm

Savvy leaned back against a wall and said " Cool arm! I'm an Apollo Kid to" She grinned hoping her accent didn't show that much.
    Her hawk beat her wings sleepaly.....

(So you a fan of FULLMETAl ALCHEMIST? I just funished the sixth Manga volume! Templar's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_biggrin )
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 3/13/2010, 8:23 am

ooc: I'm in love with FMA im on... idk one of the last few ^_^
    bic:
    "You like it?! I only did it in a couple of minutes from memory!" I explained happily. I quickly looked down at Templar and felt bad. "Sorry".
    "No", I replied, "it'smy fault, Edward had warned me, but I tried anyway." I sat up and stood. I tried all of my limbs and smiled at Edward. I turned and darted out the door. I could still run, that was a relief.
    Mango
    Mango
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Mango 3/13/2010, 8:03 pm

Savvy looked at Jordan "Whats Got his socks in a twist?" Again she cused her Accent....
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 3/13/2010, 8:35 pm

"Just testing the limbs... took me a while to get used to mine."
    Mango
    Mango
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Mango 3/15/2010, 8:08 pm

"Wow......" Savvy studdied the meatle limb..... "I think my uncle has an arm like this... Who was this made by?"
    Ember Clicked her beak and flapped her wings.... Savvy ingonored her staring intently at the boys face.
    Savvy checked the time "Crap... Gotta go..." she bolded from the caben

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 5:20 pm