A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

*Unnamed as of yet

Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 52688
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

*Unnamed as of yet Empty *Unnamed as of yet

Post by Dorkette 5/17/2011, 10:56 pm

Life ain't never gonna be as easy as people think. You gotta do schoolin', get yourself a job, have a house, and a family to. Lots'a times thats hard for people. Orphans, homeless, mentally challenged. They got troubles with it. We all got troubles with it here at the home. Momma died in a car incident when I was real young. Wasn't long after that daddy took me to the house for little orphan kids. Daddy said he thought I'd find me a new friend there. Said he'd be back for me in a few hours. Daddy never did come back. Week or so later the police come and told us that he'd done gone and hung himself. No wonder he didn't come and get me. Thats how I got my start. Nobody ever adopted me. Everybody said I was either to hyper, sad, or sickly lookin'. So I lived my life there, and when I turned eighteen, well they went and put me out on the street. Said I was an adult, and adults is to old to be living in children's home. Thats how I found myself on the streets, then later in the homeless shelter close to my birth home. Now that house was supposed to be mine, but after daddy done himself in, the bank took it and ain't let me near it since. My name's Correna, an' I'm to be twenty-four years this October. I got no schoolin', no real home of my own, and I ain't got no family either. Like I said, life's real hard, but I ain't complainin'. I got myself lots of friends where I been workin' at, though. I got me a waitressin' job at a little dinner that pays me three dollars a day. Almost didn't get my job 'cause they thought I'd be to dumb to count the money part, but I must'a been good enough for 'em.
    Tom
    Tom
    Salmon

Male
    Number of posts : 3222
    Registration date : 2011-01-09

*Unnamed as of yet Empty Re: *Unnamed as of yet

Post by Tom 5/17/2011, 11:08 pm

Good, please continue
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 52688
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Dorkette 5/17/2011, 11:38 pm

New line:

'Cause if I wasn't, then I wouldn'a had the money to go out and get me a journal. So thats what this is, if anybody's readin'. This is my journal. Imma be writin' in it from now on. So if anybody in the future's a'readin' this, I hope I made somethin' of myself. Not that I'm nothin' now, I'm just not something. Ya' understand?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 9:43 pm