A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Pen's Bunk

Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11642
    Registration date : 2009-10-03

Pen's Bunk Empty Pen's Bunk

Post by Evimero 10/6/2009, 10:19 pm

I walk into the cabin, and find an open bunk to use. I set my backpack down on it, my meager possessions inside it, including a second shirt and another pair of shoes. His knife was still in his shoe, and he really only liked using it when he really needed it. I was gonna have a Hephaestus kid trick it out so the blade popped out of the front of the shoe, but hadn't gotten to that yet. I made sure all my stuff was in order, since i have acute ocd i tend to do that a lot. "OCD stands for obsessive compulsion disorder. It is common among . ." a random fact from my vast memory flashed into view. I hate when that happens. I walked toward the door, planning on finding something new to do.
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Pen's Bunk Empty Re: Pen's Bunk

Post by Evimero 10/7/2009, 7:22 pm

I walk into the cabin, planning on getting some shut eye. I go over to my bunk, and move my backpack to the foot of the bed. I crawled up on it, and fell asleep a minute after i closed my eyes. Typically my dreams were just about the books i read, seeing as i can remember everyone i have ever read, and my mind doesn't have room for much else. But tonight was different. I was standing alone in what looked like a forest, possibly camp half blood's. I could hear an owl cooing in the distance, and at first thought it might be Nuit, but the coo was different then Nuit's, different then most owls, it was almost . . scarier. It was growing louder and it didn't sound like an owl anymore . . it sounded almost like . . breathing? My dream self looked around, and pulled out my shoe-knife. Then i turned back to the way the sound was coming from, and saw a huge shadowy figure, but the vision dulled and i woke up, finding myself bathed in early morning sun light. I rubbed my eyes a few times, and looked at my watch; breakfast time.
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Evimero 10/12/2009, 12:30 am

I went into my cabin, and picked up all my stuff. I put it all in my back pack, and left the cabin. I went straight from the cabin out into the forest. I didn't like this place, and was leaving. I didn't even look back as i walked away.
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Evimero 10/24/2009, 5:10 pm

I walk back into my cabin, beyond exhausted. It wasn't even that late, but when my head hit the pillow I was practically already asleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 12:03 am