A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

[Size=18]Quest for 4[/size]

Jacove
    Jacove

Male
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2011-07-30

[Size=18]Quest for 4[/size] Empty [Size=18]Quest for 4[/size]

Post by Jacove 7/30/2011, 2:06 pm

Chapter 1

I hate the bus

Blake never had an easy life, kids at school made fun of him, he never had the power to focus, but he is soon to find out what powers he DOES have…
    “Does anyone know what it says…?” Said the old teacher, pointing at a chalk board covered in white chalk Greek words., no one but two people knew what she said because she had a huge mole on her chin the size of a tennis ball, and most only looked t that through the whole 1 hour in class… quite sadly, I knew what she said and ironically, she chose me to translate it… I watched as the faded letters slowly unscrambled themselves on that poorly cleaned chalk board.
    “I’m sorry, I don’t know…” I knew I could figure it out, but I also knew that most people don’t have a Greek language in they’re resume, and most kids get made fun of because of it… so naturally, I lied and said ‘I didn’t know.’ She frowned at me and turned away to ask a different person. She chose Pyker, he was my best friend, but he had two broken knees so he got around on crutches. Pyker is about 14 years old,and had short curly brown hair, and always wore a baggy pair of jeans and one of those yo hats that always had a flat front.
    “It says, ‘I’ll be right there ’…” He sat for a moment trying to figure out the meaning. Then Indrick rose his hand and immediately said,
    “I don’t get it…”
    “Of course you don’t, yo big ode! Your too dumb to know a thing!” Some kid yelled in the classroom, in was Marco, he was never nice to people, made fun of Indrick every chance he got, he had spiky blond hair with red tips on the points. It’s not that Indrick wasn’t dumb he just had a slight… brain disorder… that’s all. Out of what I can tell, Indrick was orphaned at age 5, because of his brain… problem. Indrick was a literal GIANT! 6’2’’ at age 12! You tell me if I’m crazy. But Indrick gets offended VERY easily, so when Marco made his comment, Indrick first started to sniffle, then started crying, and (Literally) smashed his way out of the room leaving a sized shape on the wall like on those cartoons.
    “MARCO!!!!!” The teacher screamed, Marco wasn’t laughing now. “Go right down to the office, and stay there for the rest of the DAY!!!” Marco made a slight face at the teacher then stopped when he realized she would notice, the teacher couldn’t see out of the corner of her eye, so the jokesters in the class were safe, they would make faces and quite odd hand motions. After a few more hours of hurting my brain with school, the bells rang and school was over. Pyker and I found Indrick sitting on the monkey bars with his feet still on the ground, sniffing and swatting away flies.
    “You okay big guy?” I attempted, only to get nailed in the face with one of his swatted flies.
    “Oh… sorry Blake… I didn’t see you.” Indrick said. Pyker slowly backed away as I stood up.
    “Do yah see me?” He said with his hands hiding his face. “I don’t wanna get attacked by killer flies.”
    “Yes, I see you.”
    “Enough with the return of the flies, we got to get home. It’s the end of school, and summer is here, were going to my house!” I had to go to board schools, because I couldn’t stay at my house for some reason… we were on the bus, heading home. Indrick had to sit on the row in front of us because of his size. then the bus stopped, in the middle of no where, it just stopped. Pyker was going to get up to ask what happened, when the seats grew chains. One chained went from my right shoulder, to my left thigh, and one from my left shoulder to my right thigh, making an X on my chest. The people who were standing up had chains grab there feet. Then the driver got up.
    “All right everyone!” He was almost as tall as Indrick (Which surprised me) and had a scar on his left cheek. I looked at Indrick to find he was bending the chains on him, then looked at Pyker and found him whimpering and muttering;
    “No, no, no, not now, we were so close!”
    “Pyker,” I whispered, “Do you know this guy?” He at me with a mournful face expression. After a second of pausing, he nodded his head.

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 10:30 am