A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Alexira's Characters

Alexira
    Alexira

Female
    Number of posts : 244
    Registration date : 2009-11-02

Alexira's Characters Empty Alexira's Characters

Post by Alexira 11/2/2009, 11:54 am

Name: Alexandra Smith
    Eyes: almond shaped, dark green
    Hair: Dark brown, waist length and usually in a braid or a ponytail.
    Height: about 4' 9"
    Body Type: Slender
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent: My first choice would be Posiedon, but if that doesn't work than I can be a daughter of Athena perhaps?
    Mortal Parent: If y'all are going with Athena, then her dad is Jeffery Smith. If it's Posiedon then Mallory Smith.
    Country of Origin: Her mortal mother/father is from Japan, but she was born in the US.
    Pets: A black dwarf hamster.
    Talents: Singing and dancing.
    Skills: Archery, swordfighting, and all-out, no weapons fights, leading groups and thinking quickly.
    Weapon: Three small throwing daggers that look like toothpicks to mortals. (lame I know right?)
    Flaws: Hot temper, little trust in any but those who truly prove themselves to be trustworthy in her eyes, and a little too smart-alecky for her own good.
    Powers: If she's a daughter of Posiedon, then water powers, somewhat like Percy's? If Athena, then- *thinks* *thinks*- can someone help me out here?
    Life Before CHB: Alexa (or Alex) hated her life. She only had one parent, odd things kept happening to her, and the cherry on top of the icing was her dyslexia. She knew that she was different since she first went to preschool, and always felt self-concious of all the rumours surrounding her.
    RP Example: Alexa jumped out of the bus as quickly as she could, landing gently on the ground a good five feet away. "Oh, great. I hate it when these things happen." she muttered, and hurried into the school. "Omygod, did you SEE that Smith girl? She, like, totally flew out of the bus!" one of her peers babbled, passing her in the hallway. Alexa sighed. it was going to be another one of those days. As she stepped into her homeroom, she stopped abruptly. Sitting behind her teacher's desk was- a - monster? "Excuse me, ma'am, I think you've come to the wrong place. THe exorcism offices are right down the street." she said to it. It glared at her. "I am the substitute teacher. Your regular teacher is sick." it told her balefully. "Regular teacher, huh? That's accurate enough." muttered Alexa sarcastically. Then the rest of the class started to flood in. The boy that always sat next to her took one look at the teacher and gulped down an eraser. Alexa rolled her eyes. "Dude, erasers are soo not good for your stomach!" came a snide voice from behind them. "Jess, leave him alone. And me." Alexa spat out, not even bothering to look at the "popular girl" standing behind her.
    Any notes about your characters: none
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Alexira's Characters Empty Re: Alexira's Characters

Post by Kendall 11/2/2009, 2:46 pm

You are denied for Poseidon, but Athena is OK.
    Alexira
    Alexira

Female

Post by Alexira 11/2/2009, 3:53 pm

Okay, thanks.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/2/2009, 4:28 pm

Approved.
    Alexira
    Alexira

Female

Alexira's Characters Empty Janet daughter of Terpsichore (Muse of Dance and the Dramatic Chorus)

Post by Alexira 12/5/2009, 12:12 pm

Name: Janet Brooklyn
    Eyes: Blue-green
    Hair: Chestnut brown
    Height: 4' 7"
    Body Type: Slender
    Skin Color: Pale
    God Parent: Terpsichore
    Mortal Parent: Roger Brooklyn
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: Tabby cat
    Talents: Dancing and singing (hehe... duh?), getting along with people
    Skills: (query: Isn't talent the same as skill? *scratches head*)
    Weapon: Umm... what are those ribbons on sticks that dancers sometimes use called? One of those, it's made of silk and has sharper edges than you'd think.
    Flaws: Unconfident, low-self esteem, doesn't think before acts/speaks most of the time and thus offends some people, and has a hot temper when provoked, talks to self/imaginary friends/little voices a lot.
    Powers: Umm... is weaving spells with singing allowed? (I've been reading Magicians of Caprona again. *smiles sheepishly*) Like, singing spells?
    Life Before CHB: Janet's father didn't tell her about her mother until she was thirteen and started being attacked by monsters. She took dance lessons and was in the school choir. She had always been able to see strange things, but assumed they were hallucinations. After her home was attacked by monsters, Roger decided to send her to CHB when she turned fifteen. (a bit late, yess. XD)
    RP Example: I stepped into the clearing in the forest I had found, and laughed softly. "Time to practice, yes? Can't have my muscles getting stiff." I muttered to myself, pulling out my ribbon. As I deftly whirled it in abstract patterns, I focused my attention to my pose, going into third arabesque, quase left, demi plie, then straightening back up into a pa-de-bouree, ending in fourth before a triple pirrouette, grinning as I ended with a curtsy for the fun of it, rolling my ribbon back up as I slid into the splits. "Right.... left.. front.... back.." I muttered to myself, wishing that I could be back at home with my dance team, practicing routines.
    Any notes about your characters: Janet at first resented being sent to CHB, but soon made new friends and adapted to her new surroundings.

Are children of Muses allowed? :P
    If not, then I can tweak some stuff I suppose.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/5/2009, 12:37 pm

Children of Muses are indeed allowed.

And what kind of singing powers?
    Alexira
    Alexira

Female

Post by Alexira 12/5/2009, 12:45 pm

Umm...
    Like... there's this book by DWJ, Magicians of Caprona.. they sing spells, and if they get the tune wrong then the spell's messed up and so on.... :P kinda like that I guess.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/5/2009, 1:08 pm

Well... what kind of spells? Healing spells, sleeping spells, etc?
    Alexira
    Alexira

Female

Post by Alexira 12/5/2009, 1:56 pm

Basically... any kinds of spells, really. I guess if she wanted to she could make omelettes fall from the sky, though I don't know why...
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/5/2009, 2:06 pm

No killing spells, mind control spells, or anything with that stuff. Hypnosis, offensive(like, levitating swords and stuff) are allowed, just don't power-play with it.

Approved.
    Alexira
    Alexira

Female

Alexira's Characters Empty Marianne daughter of Apollo

Post by Alexira 1/4/2010, 9:29 pm

Name: Marianne Scott
    Eyes: Dark blue
    Hair: Jet black
    Height: 5 feet
    Body Type: Skinny
    Skin Color: Very pale
    God Parent: Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Lina Scott
    Country of Origin: America
    Pets: None
    Talents: Singing, piano-playing, and song-writing.
    Skills: Again, aren't talents and skills the same thing?
    Weapon: Archery
    Flaws: Is emo (not as bad as Alex but still) and has a habit of being random. Is scared of the dark.
    Powers: Can summon fire and light.
    Life Before CHB: Marianne was always considered rather odd, especiallly as she would always spout out random things at the worst of times. Because of this, she was rejected by the popular kids but still had a whole bunch of good friends. Also, she likes being odd and tries to be as odd as possible. (rather like me!) Her mother married when she was pretty young, and she has several half-siblings who are mortal.
    RP Example: I smiled wryly as I swung my feet from my position up in the tree, humming. Eventually my humming escalates into quiet singing, and I hop out of the tree, laughing. "The Lost and the Lonely, that's Underground..." I sing as I skip back to my cabin.
    Any notes about your characters: Um I think that's it...

Last edited by Alexira on 1/10/2010, 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11642
    Registration date : 2009-10-03

Post by Evimero 1/4/2010, 9:46 pm

No offense, but shouldn't you know by now? 5 sentences for Life Before CHB. And do her powers drain her?
    Alexira
    Alexira

Female

Post by Alexira 1/5/2010, 8:19 pm

*scowls*
    I had five minutes of computer time left by the time I got to that. Gosh. And I was doing five things at once.
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10586
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post by Rachel 1/29/2010, 12:03 am

APPROVED!

*Approved stamp*

Sponsored content