A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
Trevor
Puppetmaster
amywerewolf2398
7 posters

Abandoned apartment building

Puppetmaster
    Puppetmaster
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 8794
    Registration date : 2011-01-10

Abandoned apartment building - Page 2 Empty Re: Abandoned apartment building

Post by Puppetmaster 10/1/2011, 10:58 pm

"Pft you wish. Girlfriend and...wife to be"

Squall
    amywerewolf2398
    amywerewolf2398
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11182
    Registration date : 2011-02-16

Post by amywerewolf2398 10/1/2011, 11:01 pm

"?!!!!!!!WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!" I shout looking at them both like 'How the hell did that happen?!!!'

"Well I'm happy for y'all." He says all southern like "Thanks Boberto."
    Puppetmaster
    Puppetmaster
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Puppetmaster 10/1/2011, 11:02 pm

"Ignore the boy he's here just because. And thanks Bobbitt."

Squall
    amywerewolf2398
    amywerewolf2398
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11182
    Registration date : 2011-02-16

Post by amywerewolf2398 10/1/2011, 11:17 pm

"Yupp and here we are. You guys have a nice night." Boberto says as Ven hops out while I get out and we climb up the hill
    Puppetmaster
    Puppetmaster
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Puppetmaster 10/1/2011, 11:21 pm

I get out and waved at Bobberto. "Seeya around" I said then jogged up the hill

Squall
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

Post by Trevor 11/19/2011, 9:22 pm

I sit on the roof. Now the song is Magic by B.o.B. I notice a man pulling a woman in the Aparment by force. I frown and jump down. "Sir?" The man turns around confused. "Go away kid this is none of your business" I step forward and pull out my sword "I think it is" The man runs away. When the lady turns around I am already gone
    Belle Mclean
    Belle Mclean
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1184
    Registration date : 2011-11-08

Post by Belle Mclean 11/28/2011, 5:54 pm

The Cyclops stomped into the building. He prepared his supplies, making sure all was ready for his newest arrival. She had escaped him once, but now that she was in New York, it was going to be a piece of cake. He had caught her scent earlier, and recognized it instantly. He even sent one of the chimaeras to verify that it was her, but the stupid beast got carried away and wanted to eat her. The cyclops shook his head. He looked out the window and smiled, knowing that at this point, she was his. And Belle wouldn't get away this time. He finished his preparations and called to the chimaera. He then left the building.

Last edited by Belle Mclean on 11/28/2011, 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Belle Mclean
    Belle Mclean
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Belle Mclean 11/28/2011, 7:51 pm

The cyclops came into the rundown old building, practically strutting, carrying the limp form over his shoulder. He immediately ordered the chimaera to guard the perimeter before going into the connecting room. He dropped Belle unceremoniously onto the ground. He lifted her up to untie and retie her to one of the support beams in the room. She was slumped against it. He stared at her a moment then gagged her as well, not wanting anyone to know she was there. The cyclops grinned to himself as he got up and left out of the room.

I woke up to a discomfort in my wrists and my mouth as dry as the Sahara. I groaned and immediately felt panic as I realized my predicament. I tried to call out, but the only sound that came out was a low moan. My heart started to race. I had to escape. I couldn't go through this, not again. I struggled against the ropes, but instead of loosening, they bit deeper into my skin. I thought about my dagger, but realized I must have dropped it on the way here. I looked around, trying to locate my kidnapper. I could hear something coming from the room that must have once served as the kitchen. I grunted and groaned, hoping that if it was the cyclops, he would at least undo the gag. I needed something to drink.

The cyclopes heard noises from the other room and peeked to see what was going on. He grunted when he saw that Belle was awake. He stomped into the room and laughed at the sight of her eyes widening in fear. "How are you?" He asked her, as she glared at him in fury. "I would let you speak, but I don't want unneccessary noise" He smirked. "And Make yourself comfortable, you aren't going anywhere. Why, your friend just left you here with me...after I removed his hand." the cyclops stared at Belle, amused, as she thrashed wildly for a few minutes before finally slumping against the pillar, tears flowing from her face. The cyclops continued. "You humiliated me, escaping before. But this time, there will be no escape, plus, there will be punishment. At that moment, the cyclops moved towards Belle and slapped her, hard, across the face. She tried to scream, and a huge welt was left on her cheek. The cyclops watched a tear fall from her face before turning and leaving the room, letting her cry.

Last edited by Belle Mclean on 11/28/2011, 8:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

Post by pilot 11/28/2011, 8:31 pm

I came in, not noticing anything at first.

ooc hope you don't mind this but your not really allowed to double post so, yeah. If you don't want me to I can have her leave.
    Belle Mclean
    Belle Mclean
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Belle Mclean 11/28/2011, 8:46 pm

ooc: yeah, somebody is gonna be her knight in shining armor and save her. thanks though! and is it okay to double post if it has been a few hours or so?
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

Post by pilot 11/28/2011, 8:48 pm

ooc idk check with kenny but usually your not allowed to unless its your bunk so........

bic

Bored because there wasn't anything to do here, I left.
    Belle Mclean
    Belle Mclean
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Belle Mclean 11/29/2011, 8:53 pm

I awoke and looked around, hoping that everything was a a bad nightmare. As I smelled smoke in the neighboring room though, and saw a chimaera passing by the window periodically, I realized it was real. I hung my head sadly and started to accept defeat. I was trapped. I had rubbed against the ropes binding my wrists so much, that blood ran freely from them. My cheek still hurt terribly. After the cyclops had hit me, he came back and had punched me in the stomach. I saw bright white lights before the cyclops took out his knife and cut several cuts into my arms, giving me blood-like stripes up each arm. Then he grunted and had left me for the night. I thought about Kataro, and felt more tears coming as I replayed the image of his hand, falling to the ground. All my fault. If I hadn't been so stupid and fallen for the voice-trick. My dad must surely be dead. It was wrong of me to hope. I looked around the room and thoughtabout the smoke smell. I could hear the cyclops in the next room, and I slumped against the pole, defeated.

The cyclops pushed it back into the fireplace, one last time. He watched as the Cyclops-eye shaped branding iron grew red. He wanted to ensure Belle experienced the most pain possible before he finally killed her. Or fed her to the chimaera. He didn't really care so long as she ended up dead. He studied the flames a moment longer before proceeding to take it out and stomp quickly over to Belle. Before the look of terror, horror and comprehension had fully crossed her face, he lifted her shirt-sleeve and pressed the branding iron into her shoulder. He kept her still with the other hand as her muffled screams filled the whole room. He held it there for 5...10...15 seconds before her eyes rolled and she fell limp, unconscious. He held it there a moment longer before stepping back to admire the mark. In her skin was a blood-red cyclops eye, blood streaming from it, making it appear as if it were crying.

Last edited by Belle Mclean on 11/29/2011, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Confuzzled
    Confuzzled

Male
    Number of posts : 1936
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post by Confuzzled 11/29/2011, 8:56 pm

On my beautiful white horse, I jump over the chimera, slice its head off in the air, and burst through the door, sword in hand. First I ride over to Belle and cut her restraints. I drop a rose in her lap. Then I go for the cyclops. "You take something of mine, I take something of yours." My horse gallops towards the cyclops and I aim a jab into his eye.
    Belle Mclean
    Belle Mclean
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Belle Mclean 11/29/2011, 8:59 pm

The cyclops roared in anger as he noticed the boy charging in. He jumped out of the way moments before the jab would have caught him in the eye. He laughed maniacally. "You think it will be that easy?" He asked as he grabbed the sword easily in his hand.

I collapsed onto the ground, unconscious, blood pooling from the mark on my arm.
    Confuzzled
    Confuzzled

Male

Post by Confuzzled 11/29/2011, 9:01 pm

I laugh. "Take the damn thing." I raise my right hand, showing the new black mechanical one with blue circular lights. I face my palm towards his eye and shoot fire out from it.
    Belle Mclean
    Belle Mclean
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Belle Mclean 11/29/2011, 9:06 pm

The cyclops growled as the fire came to its eye. He stumbled backwards and cried out in pain. However, he was fairly accustomed to fire, being a blacksmith, and he knew that the pain would ease off in a minute or so.

The blood continued pooling around me, and the cuts made from last night were hurting so badly that it must have been infected. Time was short.
    Confuzzled
    Confuzzled

Male

Post by Confuzzled 11/29/2011, 9:09 pm

I get the horse to gallop straight for the cyclops. When I am a few feet away, I jump off and get on his back, my hand transforming into a sharp dagger, and aim for his eye.

Ooc: Dang Kataro really wants that eye to be gone. xD
    Belle Mclean
    Belle Mclean
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Belle Mclean 11/29/2011, 9:12 pm

ooc: no kidding...
    bic: the cyclops screamed in agony as the attack wasn't expected. He had expected him to go for the girl. She was almost dead anyway. The cyclops spun around, feeling the boy's grip loosen. He then ran full speed towards the direction he knew was the door. He needed time to heal up. He hoped the boy would lose his grip.
    Confuzzled
    Confuzzled

Male

Post by Confuzzled 11/29/2011, 9:16 pm

I look over at Belle. She looks very hurt. I can't be selfish and let her die. I cut part of the cyclops's back and take some of his blood. I jump off of his back let him run away. Coward. I run over to Belle and pour some ambrosia into her mouth.
    Belle Mclean
    Belle Mclean
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Belle Mclean 11/29/2011, 9:17 pm

I could feel someone giving me something...but I was still out cold. The pain started to ease, but only slightly.
    Confuzzled
    Confuzzled

Male

Post by Confuzzled 11/29/2011, 9:23 pm

I pick her up and put her on the horse. That's when I notice the brand. I get the picture out of my mind and ride out of the apartment building.

Ooc: Infirmary.
    Belle Mclean
    Belle Mclean
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Belle Mclean 11/29/2011, 9:25 pm

In my subconscious, I could feel myself being lifted up and then rocking on some object.
    Confuzzled
    Confuzzled

Male

Post by Confuzzled 12/1/2011, 8:20 pm

I walk into the room. It didn't give great memories. I looked at the spot where Belle was tied up and shudder. I look for my sword. I find it and pick it up. I wipe off some smudges with my sleeve. "Looks as good as new." I look Alice in her eyes. Her beautiful green eyes. Damn. Don't do this Kataro. It's not good for either of you. "You ready?" I say as I snap back into reality.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by honey 12/1/2011, 8:22 pm

My breath catches as I meet Kataro's gaze. "Yeah." I mumble, focusing on the wall behind him, avoiding his eyes. I shouldn't be a daughter of Athena if I'm this stupid, I think.
    Confuzzled
    Confuzzled

Male

Post by Confuzzled 12/1/2011, 8:25 pm

The bird bursts through a window and it shatters to pieces. It perches on my shoulder. It shows a hologram of the cyclops and its surroundings. "I know that place. It's by where I lost my... uh... hand.." I say, feeling stupid after that last part. I accidentally looked into her eyes again. They're like a labyrinth and once you go in you can't find your way out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 11:35 pm