A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Unwritten

amywerewolf2398
    amywerewolf2398
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11182
    Registration date : 2011-02-16

Unwritten Empty Unwritten

Post by amywerewolf2398 10/4/2011, 8:12 pm

Chapter one: The Separation

I was laying under the weeping willow in our backyard when it happened. Blaine ,my half brother, and I had been drawing little stick monsters in the dirt with James and his sister Jade. Blaine and I's mom was on a business trip with James and Jade's mom while we were stuck here, alone, in a city full of... wait for it... monsters. James had suggested we go to Maxine and Lynna's house, but Jade didn't like that idea she's a little anti-social and Lynna always made sure she wasn't liked by the short brunette. As soon as we decided against visiting them Maxine was there with Lynna. They started rambling about monsters chasing them, and before we could blink there were monsters all around us. I was pulled into a thrift of monsters with a giant bird looking thing with claws for hands I screamed and sliced at its face. It smirked and said,
    "Poor cat demon, trapped in my grasp, dying slowly." I felt it's grip tighten and heard James or Blaine, I couldn't tell in my state, say,
    "Hamina!" before I passed out but it didn't feel like I had passed out it felt like I had died.

I found myself in a white room nothing but that. I looked around confused but saw my grandma, the one I had inherited my cat demon powers from, and smiled at her. She came towards me and pulled me into a hug,
    "Oh Hamina I missed you!" she said as she let me go.
    "Grandma, am I dead?"
    "No sweat pea you're not dead."
    "But that evil monster crushed me to death?" I said confused even more
    "Yes but you see you can't die sweatie! You're meant for something much more than that, much more important than to die right now." she whispered before she hugged me.

I woke up in the middle of the forest. Sitting up I looked around Well fudge nuggets! I thought standing but falling back to the ground instantly Well apparently you can't move after being dead for an hour! I sigh and sit against a tree drawing little pictures in the ground waiting for either my legs to work or someone to find me.

P.O.V. - James

I w had been knocked out but found myself in a park with Jade.
    "What happened?" She asked right after she woke up I shrug
    "I have no idea." I said before standing and looking around.

P.O.V. - Blaine

"Damn it!!!" I hear Maxine say while Lynna kicks a trash can.
    "WHAT?!!!" I shout looking around at the-wait this isn't the house What the fudge?!
    "They took us into the city!!! And they killed Hamina, James and Jade!!!" Lynna shouts kicking the trash can again
    "No they didn't if they had I'd feel it." I say as I start walking down the street towards the nearest motel

End Chapter
    Meghan Urie
    Meghan Urie
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8246
    Registration date : 2010-07-29

Unwritten Empty Re: Unwritten

Post by Meghan Urie 10/4/2011, 8:27 pm

I LIIKKEE IT.
    Moves a little fast when she was "dying" and a little slow into other chapters but it's the first couple ones, that's understandable.
    But I likes it.

Side comment:
    (Assuming I'm Maxine) I (Max she..? WHATEVER) cussed. That's rare to see me do in real life. :3
    BUT THE STORY'S GOOD.
    amywerewolf2398
    amywerewolf2398
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11182
    Registration date : 2011-02-16

Post by amywerewolf2398 10/4/2011, 8:34 pm

I'm glad you likes it Roxy!!!
    I'm sorry it moves too fast I ran out of ideas on that part .
    and about the side comment I thought it would fit better if Max said it than if Lynna or Jade said it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 10:30 am