A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+43
Daughter of Aphrodite 3
HeartsToHearts
Lila Noel
CatnRat
Chuck
BlackHawk
Isabelle_Aphrodesia
kaitycat4
Mango
Geniosity
Nemesis
GwrachSeren
xXSpiritXx
Steve Rogers
Daniel Ride
Balisugar :]
Mason
PurpleMango
Gymnastics050
Ally
Amy Pond
Lady Reyna
apollogods
Kristal Meth
ellinechase
cyrene_valerie
Bruce Banner
natewolfe
IAmTheDoctor
Kendall
AthenaLegit
Tromokratis
Not_The_Only_One
Trevor
SonofChaos
Piper
daddeme
Crazy
Panda Coffee
Aves
Athenarox14
pilot
appsoda
47 posters

Archery Time

Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Archery Time - Page 33 Empty Re: Archery Time

Post by Geniosity 8/19/2012, 4:08 pm

"Dang... I taught myself German, but this is a whole new level... How long did it take you?"

OOC: I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3238
    Registration date : 2010-12-29

Post by Isabelle_Aphrodesia 8/20/2012, 9:36 am

I walked in. Quite grateful that I'm still alive. This is another day to practice archery. I sling my bow and ready to target. I let go of my first arrow. It pinned nicely toward the bull's eye mark. I walked sideways and the next, I let go another arrow and it hit. Another bull's eye, and lastly I concentrated. I let go of my third arrow. I watched slowly. My third arrow pierced through the middle of my second arrow that was sticking on the bull's eye mark. That eased out my tension. I felt relief and walked out of the place.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 8/20/2012, 4:44 pm

"Hey... What's your name anyways?"
    Mango
    Mango
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1503
    Registration date : 2010-02-01

Post by Mango 8/22/2012, 4:49 pm

Ian leaves.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Post by BlackHawk 8/26/2012, 2:30 pm

I walk in and pull out an arrow. I notch it on the taut string and aim it at the bulls eye. I shoot and miss dead center by about a half an inch. I grab another arrow and repeat the process, except this time I'm not aiming for dead center, I'm looking to do the unthinkable and pull a robin hood. I shoot and the point of the arrow nicks a fletching and lands next to the other one "Close enough" I say quietly. I retrieve my arrows but threw the messed up one to the side.

Last edited by Master George on 8/26/2012, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 8/26/2012, 2:42 pm

ooc: You know that can't happen in real life, right? Splitting an arrow with another if impossible.

Marcus stumbled into the archery arena after tripping on a rock by the doorway. Smooth, Marcus, he thought, [/i]real smooth.[/i] After nearly falling flat on his face, he brushed off his pants and checked to make sure his bow was okay, which it was. It was used to clumsy accidents like that. He waked up to an empty range and quickly fingered his arrows. Nine in total. Huh, he thought, sure he had ten earlier that morning. He shrugged it off, figuring he had miscounted, and pulled one out. At least he couldn't screw up archery, right?
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 8/26/2012, 3:18 pm

Ooc: It can it's just extremely challenging but edited my post

Bic: I see a kid walk in but ignore him until I have emptied out my quiver of thirteen arrows. I shrug off it off and set it on the floor. I walk over and collect the twelve of them that actually hit the target, one went short and landed in the ground. I pull it out and walk back. I put them back in and set my bow down. I walk over to the boy and watched him (Chance)
    CatnRat
    CatnRat

Female
    Number of posts : 54
    Registration date : 2012-08-23

Post by CatnRat 8/29/2012, 3:33 pm

Delphine walks into the Archery range, noticing other campers but not drawing any attention to herself. Nani, her African Gray, fly's around her head, casting a bird shaped shadow over her head. She walks to an open target, that's away from the other campers, and pulls her Osage bow from off her back. She starts to go over the wood, making sure there are no cracks and that it is in good shape, its not good to shoot arrows out of a bow that could explode in-between your hands. After taking a few minutes of checking it over, and finding it in perfect shape, she pulls one celestial bronze arrow out from her quiver. She quickly notches her bow and aims it one of the targets, closing her half blind eye(which is the left eye), she concentrates on the target in front of her. The target is a good half mile away, she knew very well that if she kept anything from distracting her she would hit it spot on. She took in a deep breath, and then as she let out the her breath she let go of the string and let the arrow zip through the air.

She watched as it flew through the air, and hit the target. A large smile appears on her face, she had hit the target in the middle. Delphine quickly controlled her face, and put her poker face back on. She turned her head up to her bird, that was still flying above her head, and spoke to her, "Retrieve," Nani instantly tipped her wings, and began to fly towards the target. The parrot dived the target and pulled the arrow out of it, then quickly brought it back to Delphine. She smiled at the bird, and held out of her arm from her to sit. She gave Nani a treat, and a quick pet on the back of her neck. Putting the arrow back in the quiver, she put her hand up in a signal she had taught Nani that meant fly. She flapped her wings and jumped into the air, then began to fly around her head once more.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 8/30/2012, 7:08 pm

OOC: It IS possible Elle, but you'd need two things: Gumball's tinfoil helmet and a naive red-haired Scottish princess. Anyways...

BIC: I left.
    CatnRat
    CatnRat

Female
    Number of posts : 54
    Registration date : 2012-08-23

Post by CatnRat 9/3/2012, 2:56 am

Delphine Leaves with nani
    Lila Noel
    Lila Noel

Female
    Number of posts : 321
    Registration date : 2012-01-20

Post by Lila Noel 9/14/2012, 9:51 pm

Piper walks in , she picks up a bow shoots down some targets then puts the bow down and stomps out of the arena .
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5403
    Registration date : 2011-04-16

Post by Crazy 9/16/2012, 5:20 pm

I walk in and try to work the bow and arrows. I get a few hit but most of them miss or bounce off. Soon I get a bulls eye and leave.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 10/6/2012, 10:18 pm

Master George wrote:Ooc: It can it's just extremely challenging but edited my post

Bic: I see a kid walk in but ignore him until I have emptied out my quiver of thirteen arrows. I shrug off it off and set it on the floor. I walk over and collect the twelve of them that actually hit the target, one went short and landed in the ground. I pull it out and walk back. I put them back in and set my bow down. I walk over to the boy and watched him (Chance)

Marcus fired, his arrow only hitting the third ring in, which was mediocre at best, especially for an Apollo kid. He sighed. Mediocre at everything. That was pretty much how life was for Marcus. He looked over at the other kid, put on a dorkish smile and said, "Hey. Wassup?"
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 10/6/2012, 10:30 pm

"Uh not much, just you know shooting arrows and stuff. What about you?" I say lamely. I sigh and think to myself, Not cool Chance, not cool. I stuff the arrows back in my quiver and sling it on my back.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 10/6/2012, 10:38 pm

Marcus nodded and shrugged. "Yeah, same here," he replied. "Although, I'm not that great at it." He gestured at his shot at the target, accepting his mediocrity. "Do you do anything cool besides archery?" Marcus asked. He thought about asking this kid if he knew any cute girls, but he looked too young to know a reasonable amount of girls he might be interested in.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 10/7/2012, 3:55 pm

"Not really, I can make an orb that gives people 2nd degree burns if it touches them." I say smirking. I put up my hand, palm up, and concentrate. An orb appears in my hand about 4" in diameter. I bring back my hand and throw the orb at the wall, the orb dissapears in a flash of light and leaves the wall charred and black. (Chance)
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 10/7/2012, 4:23 pm

Marcus's eyes widened slightly. Although he had spent a couple years here at camp exposed to spectacular things like this, it still surprised him when someone used their powers in front of him. "I don't know what you might think, but that's pretty much cooler than anything I could ever do."
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 10/7/2012, 8:55 pm

I smrik. "Do you have anu powers?" I ask. I set my bow down and and unstring it. I put it in it's case and set it on a bench. I grab my water bottle and take a huge gulp of water and rub my mouth with my arm. (Chance)
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 10/7/2012, 10:14 pm

Marcus shook his head. "Nah, I'm just a boring Apollo kid who isn't even that good at archery," he admitted with a shrug.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 10/8/2012, 3:27 pm

"Come on, I mean your pretty good." I say pointing to his target. "I mean at least you hit the target right, I knew a person who literally couldn't hit his own house he sucked that bad." I say smirking (Chance)
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 10/13/2012, 12:50 pm

"I guess that's true, but was this kid a son of Apollo?"
    HeartsToHearts

Female
    Number of posts : 60
    Registration date : 2012-04-16

Post by HeartsToHearts 10/14/2012, 10:47 am

She went to the range to try her new (kinda) fixed bow and when she tried it it shot her in the foot and she screamed and tried to limp to the infirmary
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 10/14/2012, 3:58 pm

I nod my head slowly "unfortunately for him, yes." I say. "Anyway."
    cyrene_valerie
    cyrene_valerie

Female
    Number of posts : 68
    Registration date : 2012-01-07

Post by cyrene_valerie 10/25/2012, 4:04 am

I jog in to the archery fields, whoa a few people at the fields today, I shrugs
    I took a distances and found an empty targets
    i set the bow and the arrows,
    But my fingers got cut, by the string, that was the first.
    The blood is dripping from my hand but as soon as the first blood fall to the ground, the wound healed it self,
    I start targeting the targets

And shoot a few more,

I feel bored after shooting for about 40 times, my fingers feels numb.
    i walk out from the archery fields, i think i need a water.
    Daughter of Aphrodite 3
    Daughter of Aphrodite 3

Female
    Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2012-09-01

Post by Daughter of Aphrodite 3 10/29/2012, 4:54 pm

Walks in and sees blood on the floor, stops girl that is walking out, Hay, who's blood is that? Is it yours?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 1:57 am