A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Jake's Bunch

WarlicElfire
    WarlicElfire

Male
    Number of posts : 51
    Registration date : 2010-02-14

Jake's Bunch Empty Jake's Bunch

Post by WarlicElfire 10/15/2011, 2:54 pm

Jake: I wake up, realizing it's my friend's birthday and wanting to congratulate him on living this long, but then I remembered he went home to Vegas to spend his birthday with his family, so I go back to sleep.
    WarlicElfire
    WarlicElfire

Male
    Number of posts : 51
    Registration date : 2010-02-14

Jake's Bunch Empty Re: Jake's Bunch

Post by WarlicElfire 10/21/2011, 5:20 pm

Jake: I was polishing my sword on my bunk, when someone came into the cabin. He had light hair and blue eyes, with a skinny frame and pale skin. But it was none of this that made me hate him instantly. It was the air of malice that surrounded him. If you looked in his eyes you could see a hatred of every living thing. Some might say I was judging him to soon, but somehow I knew he was bad news. I leaned over to the guy on the bunk next to me and asked, "Who's that kid over there? The one that looks like he hates the world." "Well," he said. "I don't know about hating the world, but if your talking about the serious looking one with dead-pale skin, then that's the new camper, Draco. He has't been claimed yet, but he looks creepy, right?" "Yah," I said. Draco. I would have to remember that name. I stood up and walked out of the cabin, hitting him with my shoulder on the way out. I didn't know where I was going, just that I needed to go somewhere else.