A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Lok's Bunk

Arcas
    Arcas
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2587
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Lok's Bunk Empty Lok's Bunk

Post by Arcas 10/15/2011, 6:56 pm

Lok's Bunk Twin-bunk-bed

I walked in, looked around. Dropped my bags and went to greet other kids of Athena cabin.

NOTE: The top bunk is unoccupied, anyone can have it.

Last edited by Arcas on 10/18/2011, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arcas
    Arcas
    Loyal Member

Male

Lok's Bunk Empty Re: Lok's Bunk

Post by Arcas 10/22/2011, 10:11 pm

I burst open my door. Quickly pull my camping backpack out, and start loading it with camping gear. Flashlight, batteries, warm cloth, tent, snacks, sleeping bag, water. Am I forgetting something? No. I grab Eric's flashlight from drawer and race out of my room. I hope he is still there.
    Giggles2033
    Giggles2033

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2011-10-22

Post by Giggles2033 10/23/2011, 9:45 am

I walk over slowly, and cautiously. "Hi, are you new here to?" I manage to say. My cheeks turn a bright red, and I giggle nervously. I look toward the ground to avoid looking at you.
    Fighter
    Fighter
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3171
    Registration date : 2011-01-03

Post by Fighter 10/23/2011, 9:56 am

ooc: Giggles, you are at CHiron's place, you can't be at two places at once, unless you have two characters.
    Giggles2033
    Giggles2033

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2011-10-22

Post by Giggles2033 10/23/2011, 10:23 am

ooc: Oh yeaahhhh, Oops :/
    Arcas
    Arcas
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Arcas 10/23/2011, 9:54 pm

Well that was weird, did I just saw a girl in my cabin? I must be imagining things. I quickly changed into my cute "Transformers" pajamas and jumped into a cold bed. I reached for the light and turned it off. It was completely dark. I am going to sleep untill 5:00pm. I hope no one wakes me up before then, after all I've had a long day fighting monsters, and killer girl, hellhounds and bunch of other unholy things. I shut my eyes and suddenly I was in deep sleep.
    Arcas
    Arcas
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Arcas 10/24/2011, 6:32 pm

I woke up refreshed and full of energy. Time to go fight someone. I thought as I changed into my cloth. After grabbing my sword and shield, I leave my cabin.
    Arcas
    Arcas
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Arcas 10/29/2011, 12:13 pm

I walked in very slowly, grabbing my chair for help. I pulled out clean cloth and slowly changed into them. Then I headed for the infirmary to fix my wounds.
    Arcas
    Arcas
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Arcas 10/29/2011, 11:50 pm

I walked in into my room. I was so tired I didn't notice that untill I saw my bed, and how comfy it was. I changed into my cool "Transformers" pajamas and crawled into my bed. I stared at the ceiling. If I find someone else who lives in Stellas cabin, than I will know for sure where to look for her. She will not escape me this time. Her little sister, Tempest will be killed if I fail to kill Stella. Ha, ha, ha. I looked at my arm and saw words "Vanessa" carved into my flesh. Vanessa will also be killed if I get to her first. Damn those demi-titan kids. They act as thought they are better than us. Well, I am not afraid of them...any of them! I will destroy them one by one! I reached for the light switch and pulled it down. Then I turned on my left side and fell deep asleep.
    Arcas
    Arcas
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Arcas 10/30/2011, 4:11 pm

I woke up streched, and wiped my eyes. I have to find Stella's sister, Tempest. If I do, She will die, by my hand. I changed into my regular clothes and left my cabin.
    Arcas
    Arcas
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Arcas 10/30/2011, 8:02 pm

I came back to my cabin and lie down on my bed, I picked up my picture of my mom. Then I stared at the picture.
    Arcas
    Arcas
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Arcas 10/30/2011, 8:10 pm

I burst into Lok's cabin. He jumped in fear. "I have incredible news." I said.

"What is it?" Lok said. "Just spill it."

"So I was fighting with some girl in the arena and as you know, Stella was there. I overheard her say that Tempest left the camp. She's no longer here."

"Thanks." Lok said. "Than there is nothing we can do to hurt her. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted."

I leave his cabin and head toward the forest once again.
    Arcas
    Arcas
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Arcas 11/4/2011, 10:52 pm

I enter my room and shut the doors behind me as I lean against the doors. I think for a while and then change into my pajamas "Transformers" and jump into my bed. I guess it wasn't all that bad, I mean I got Sabriel back. chatted with Chiron, got shot by some random dude in a forest, offered to teach six year old some fighting techniques, and now I am going to sleep. I reached for the light and pulled it off. The room became black. I could hear people still yelling in a distance as torches were lit around the camp. Well, night mom (Athena). I closed my eyes and in a matter of minutes was standing before my mom. <<--- Dream.
    Arcas
    Arcas
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Arcas 11/5/2011, 2:11 pm

I woke up. Looked around and quickly got up. Changed into my cloth, grabbed my weapons and ran out. I leave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 9:14 pm