A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
ellinechase
Kendall
honey
Edgar Allan Poe
8 posters

Celine's Bunk

Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Celine's Bunk - Page 15 Empty Re: Celine's Bunk

Post by Jordan 2/7/2013, 7:06 pm

Gideon noticed how the girl ignored him... wait maybe she was dead. He couldn't remember the last time he had encountered a dead body... unless he hadn't... wait what was he thinking about? The demigod sat down on the floor and rested his chin on the folded sheets of the bunk. He watched the girl's peaceful face and lifted a finger to her shoulder and lightly tapped. "Are you dead? Should I get someone to burn your bod?" He asked with a wide yawn. When was the last time he'd gotten a full night's rest? He didn't remember... but he was oddly fascinated with watching the girl sleep... why? His mind went blank and he frowned... wait where was he?
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 2/8/2013, 6:19 pm

He asked Celine if she were dead. If she were dead, she obviously wouldn't reply, but since she was okay, she woke up with a shudder and slapped his hand away in reflex. The confused daughter of Athena narrowed her blue grey eyes at him. Her vision was quite blurred, and all she could see at first was a moving blur that seemed to be a human being. "Who are you? What are you doing... This is my..." She murmured to him what seemed to be a reply, but her voice was weakening and she was about to fall asleep again. If he didn't have a deal there, he could just leave. Celine hated to be awakened, and she could be really agressive after that.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 2/10/2013, 8:04 pm

Gideon sat back in shock as she awoke and snapped at him. "Not dead!" He wheezed and slid away on the polished floor. Okay, so she was alive, that was good. But she was mad. Why!? He saved her! "I'm G-Gideon... We were supposed to meet somewhere. This proves it." He said pointing to the red piece of yarn tied around his pointer finger. "Red means meeting." He argued and bit his lip. S*** red meant injury... he was supposed to find help for an injured half-blood in the forest... He shook it off, he'd be fine, it had been three days, someone must have found him... right? So he forgot... again, but he decided to go with it to save himself from embarrassment. He shifted on the ground and adjusted his deep blue sweater and brought his hand up to rest in his long dark hair.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 2/11/2013, 7:06 pm

Celine moaned and straightned, rubbing vigorously her myopic eyes. He wouldn't stop talking. There was no privacy in those cabins. She fumbled on the sheets in search of her lost glasses, but she realized that she would only find them when she heard the noise of breaking lenses. Finally, she gazed at Gideon, with her lips compressed in an exasperated expression. In moments of anger, she spoke very quickly and her French accent made the words hard to understand. "I don't remember anything. Is it a matter of life or death? Do you have any death certificate that could convince me?" She looked at his marked finger. That boy was probably very forgetful, what was contrasting with Celine's exceptional memory. "Do you even know me?" She asked, softening her voice tone.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 2/12/2013, 6:21 pm

Gideon stared at the girl through careful eyes. So she did seem angry/annoyed, it was justified though, he had awoken her from her slumber. His mind seemed to settle down, he was beginning to gain some memory back. Maybe his mind would stop refreshing? He glanced down at the ground, okay so she was really mad. Maybe he could just wipe her memory, and make her forget his intrusion. He laughed to himself, his powers didn't work that effectively, at most he could make her forget why she had woken up, he couldn't erase a person from memory... "I don't exactly... remember." He lied carefully. He remembered now. He had gotten confused, and had a random image enter his mind. He had no idea who this girl was. He had seen her around camp, but hadn't had the "pleasure" of getting to know her. He remained silent.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 2/12/2013, 6:39 pm

Celine stared at Gideon for a short moment, wondering if he was just teasing her. She wasn't an expert in detecting lies, but the boy's voice tone indicated that he was hiding something. Celine wasn't exactly in the best of moods, and she didn't like people who played dumb. She decided to force some information out of him, to understand what was his purpose there, and then she could decide if she would help him or simply ignore him and go back to sleep."If you don't remember who you're looking for, what brought you here? Pure instinct?" She asked the first thing that popped on her mind, sounding slightly disinterested.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 2/14/2013, 4:26 pm

Gideon shrugged, she was intimidating, pretty. But intimidating. He reached up to twist the longer hair that fell in his eyes. The son of Lethe remained quiet for a moment. He wished his mind didn't always blank, it constantly refreshed, more so during certain situations. He usually forgot things after sleep, or around people who were sleeping. There were others... but he didn't really remember. "I don't know..." He mumbled quietly. "This place seemed familiar, so I guess I decided it was my cabin?" He said as if asking for an answer. "In case you haven't caught on, I have a really bad short term memory..." He admitted, feeling the blood rise to his cheeks. He hoped his long hair would hide his embarrassment.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 2/14/2013, 6:12 pm

Celine smirked at Gideon, feeling a sudden wave of sympathy. That boy had a very short memory, she actually noticed, and that was probably an euphemism for amnesia. And he seemed to be embarassed because of her, what wasn't exactly common. He didn't seem to be a child of Athena, he was totally unknown around there, and he was obviously lost. That place was really full of confused people like him, and Celine was famous for her patience. "Whoa, poor you. I bet you don't even remember your full name..." She raised her pale hand for him to shake, already wide awake. "You can call me Celine."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 2/14/2013, 6:41 pm

He looked up at her extended hand. His dark eyes searched her face for any sign of treason... he found none. The gesture seemed genuine. He reached up, his thin, yarn decorated fingers twitched before wrapping around the girl's hand. "Gideon... uh." Fear entered his eyes, my god he forgo-- Wait never mind. "Royce. Gideon Royce." He repeated and shook her hand. "Sorry." He said pulling away slowly. "I've got sweaty hands." He mumbled, wiping his palms against his jeans. Welp. More embarrassment. He dropped his eyes to the ground and absently played with the yarn rings around his fingers. There were a lot... most of them he couldn't remember what for... maybe he should get a PDA... in Ancient Greek... he'd probably forget where he put it... or why he had it... or maybe even how to use it.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 2/17/2013, 10:41 am

OOC: Sorry for the absence. The summer break is ending here and I already got a lot of stuff to do.
    Celine watched silently as Gideon looked away again. That was starting to annoy her, although she knew it wasn't his fault. She was very shy most of the time, so she was suposed to understand, but that was beyond shyness. The boy was extremely uncomfortable, as if he were under pressure. She withdrew her hand and laced her long fingers. "It's ok." As a future psychiatrist, Celine knew many mental illnesses that could make a person feel like that... Social anxiety disorder? Unlikely. Perhaps he was only embarrassed for being confused like that."Well, Gideon... I supose you remember what's your cabin. Do you want me to bring you back there?" That sounded a little weird, as if Gideon weren't able to walk on his own.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 2/17/2013, 2:48 pm

"Um..." He mumbled, quietly. Not an actual phrase, but he considered it an answer. He didn't really remember his godly parent. He prodded absently at the end of his sleeve which had folded around his thumb. He must have a clue somewhere... he was better than that, and smarter. He could determine it... right? His eyes searched Delphine's face, as if she had an answer, he doubted it. They just met, there would be no possible way for her to know. He paused and frowned. Delphine? Was that right? What had she just said? SHE JUST SAID IT GIDEON. He racked his brain and physically began to rap his knuckles against his forehead. Delphine seemed right... or just partially right... Jolene? Marceline? Wait. Marceline? Something in that seemed familiar. CELINE. GOT IT. His brain had worked to hard to recall basic information, he wasn't sure if there would be sweat dripping from his thick mane of hair. He rubbed his face with thin fingers and glanced down at his exposed wrist. There was braided leather wrapped around it, there were letters too. He studied the markings on the thicker leather band and mumbled the words "Lethe. Cabin 33." He glanced back up and smiled. "I think I got it."
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 2/17/2013, 6:53 pm

Oh, so he was a son of Lethe, the obscure goddess who guarded the river of forgetfulness. That explained everything. Celine grinned, as proud as if she had reached that conclusion on her own. "It makes sense now. All your memory problems. They're nothing but inherited." It was incredible how the characteristics of a godly parent were obvious on his children. Gideon was a living proof of it. Usually Celine could recognize someone's godly parent only by his apparence, but that wasn't the case. She herself was an exception, despite her nerdy personality. Her hair was jet black and her eyes were bluer than gray. Her very pale face had the exact shape of a heart. She could be confused with a child of Aphrodite, although she would never recognize it.
    Celine got serious again, although her light eyes were still smiling compassionately. "I knew you would get that. You're not completely amnesic, are you?" She paused for a couple seconds, even though she didn't expect him to answer anything. "If you don't remember the way, I would be glad to show you." But if you do, you should let me go back to sleep. Celine thought, and almost said, but her mental filter prevented her.

OOC: Why did I name this girl Celine when I could've named her Marceline?
    Spoiler:
    Well, I already got a charrie who's based off Marshall Lee, and his twin, who's based off Marceline. Prince Ramirez and his sis. My obssession could stop right here.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 2/17/2013, 9:12 pm

OOC: I didn't think my love for you could grow any more. XD
    BIC:

Gideon listened to Charlene speak, it seemed plausible. His dad had never taken him anywhere to diagnose his memory issues, he'd be willing to listen to anything she had to say, after all she was... wait... who was her godly parent? What Cabin was this? Amnesiac? But he wasn't... He just didn't remember things all the time.... "What cabin is this?" He asked reluctantly. He felt himself blush again, his faulty memory was nothing but an embarrassment. He hoped Eponine would be forgiving... and maybe look past his... absent mindedness.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 2/19/2013, 7:28 pm

Celine sighed. Useless questions turned into useless discussions, and that tested her patience. However much she wanted to help Gideon, she would give up if they didn't act faster. "Cabin 6. Athena. It seems like you wandered a long way until you arrived here." If he didn't remeber what brought him there, he probably didn't remember why he left the place where he was. Perhaps he didn't remember where he was. Deep in her mind, Celine thought that people like him shouldn't even leave home, so they could avoid trouble. If that boy reached someone less well-intentioned than her, he might get hurt.
    Celine stood up, wore a light blue robe and took Gideon's hand gently. She didn't bother to wear decent clothes (a male T-Shirt and shorts weren't exactly her definition of decent clothes), since she was quite anxious to finish with that.

OOC: I wish I knew you in real life. No one understands my fandoms and consequently nobody loves me.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 2/23/2013, 9:56 am

Gideon frowned, okay, so he knew where he was now, that was good, but he had no idea where his cabin was in relation to this one. He kept getting flashes of random cabins, but he was sure they weren't cabin number thirty-three. He tapped his chin with a bony finger. "Maybe I should leave a trail of crumbs wherever I go." Gideon laughed slightly, he actually considered it though. Not knowing where to go was more embarrassing than following a trail of crumbs. He shifted uncomfortably on the ground and stood awkwardly, adjusting his sweater and his jeans. "I'll try to find my way." He said slowly and turned to face her, "sorry about disturbing your sleep..." He turned slowly to the door and began to shuffle towards it. He opened it and stepped outside to be greeted by the raspy voice of a harpy. It was after hours wasn't it? Color drained from his face and he stood frozen on the steps of the Athena Cabin. He didn't remember if he had a weapon with him, or what to do... they were like Camp staff, he didn't want to kill one... but they might kill him. He opened the door quickly and stepped back inside. "Hello again." Gideon rasped with wide eyes and a pale face.

OOC: I love Adventure Time. None of my friends do though O_Q
    I've even made my own AT characters! /flops
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 2/23/2013, 5:49 pm

OOC: Really? IF THERE ARE DRAWINGS LEMME SEE THEM.

Celine gazed at Gideon with a grumpy expression as he stormed back in. "What's wrong now?" Without waiting for an answer, she walked forward with quick steps, opened the door, peeked outside, and closed it violently again. She never dared to leave her bunk after the curfew, but she was sure that the bloody stories about harpies were completely veridical. She turned back at Gideon with wide eyes. "It seems like you'll have to spend the night here. Because it wouldn't be very wise to leave." Sighing, Celine jerked her head at the second floor of her bunk, which hadn't been used since her outraged sister Morella left CHB to never return. She felt sort of bothered to let that unknown boy invade her space, but he was under her responsability, and he couldn't just let him leave and watch while the harpies slice him into pieces. Or could she?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 2:52 pm