A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

erics beginning

Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

erics beginning Empty erics beginning

Post by Nemesis 11/27/2011, 6:46 pm

i was walking through los angeles looking for something to buy with my allowance my mom had gave me for the month."Is there anything interesting to buy?" i wondered to myself and then i spotted it gleaming silver shining through the window" is that a unsharpened replica of Excalibur?" i said out loud.I walked into the store and then looked at the price tag it read 89.99 and i only had 50$ .I sighed upset and walked out when i herd a distant voice"hey kid you like that sword?".I turned and saw it was the man who ran the store which was filled with bunches of weapons i have never seen before"um yeah" i said blinking at why he would ask me that."are you any good at sword play?" he asked me nicely"um yeah im starting off at it".He scratched his chin and stared at me"hmmmm, tell you what if you can defeat my youngest son in a a match with wooden swords ill give it to you for free".My spirits raised and i smiled"really?, OK!" I said and he led me to a small mat set out in the back and there was 3 boys a big kid who looked about 13 or 14 and a smaller kid who was about 10, and at last the smallest one who was about my age sitting on the bench bored"hey dad have you found a kid i can spar with yet?" the store owned nodded yes"sure did we made a little agreement" and then the young boy turned his head to me and frowned"is this kid any good at sword fighting?"."i am sorta new at it"i said shyly "hes closest you got to a spar partner besides me" the man said."he can choose his weapon from the chest" the young boy said and stood up and the store owner brung a chest from the corner of the wall and opened it revealing a bunch of wooden sword of all shapes and sizes"you can choose whichever feels rite to you".I picked up about 5 swords before i found one that was about 4 feet long and felt accustom to my grip and i walked onto the mat"you better be good" the young boy said to me and walked onto the mat and readied himself and i walked onto the mat feeling nervous about this"if both boys are ready you may say raise your swords".The young boy raised his blade and focused on me and i raised my sword not sure if i could win"begin!" the store owner said and swung his arm down like if it where him saying 'action' at a movie.

to be continued, i hope you guys like chapter 1!
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

erics beginning Empty Re: erics beginning

Post by BlackHawk 11/27/2011, 8:27 pm

Please continue
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/27/2011, 9:16 pm

ima work on chapter 2 tonight.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/28/2011, 1:20 am

the boy quickly lunged at me and slashed the wooden sword at me, i was able to block it but her countered it into a slash at my legs.I jumped back and slashed at him but he easily side stepped and slammed his elbow into my stomache and then he slashed at me.Everything slowed down in my vision i saw what he would do next and i blocked his attack and counter twisted it to where he staggered back and i then advanced and slashed at him the the wooden blade hit him barely but then he jumped back and gained his balance.He tapped his chin mused"ok guess whats the clear for me to go hard" he grinned at me and with blinding speed he hit my leg with the sword.I fell to one 1 and he booted me in the chest then held his sword 2 inches away from my neck" guess i win then" he smirked and laughed at me as he gave the sword to his brother and sat on the bench"to easy" he said continuing to laugh."the store owner coughed" well the victory goes to my son veltch" and i looked dissapointed and the man helped me to my feet" you did good you just need practice" he said trying to cheer me up.I got up and gave the man the sword and walked away looking sad.I walked back home and entered my house" mommy im home!" i said sitting on the couch and sighed.My mom came into the living room with a smile on her face and she brushed her black hair behind her shoulder and she sat down next to me" so how was your day sweety".I looked down upset and explained to her how the store owned made a deal for the Excalibur unsharpened replica and i lost to his son veltch.She smiled at me" you know your father was into swords just like you" she said in an upbeat tone to me" he was" i asked in concern.She put her hand on my head and rustled my puffy hair" of course" she smiled at me.I looked down" i still couldn't win" i said looking down and she tapped my shoulder"you know im quite handy with sword myself you know" she said standing up.I looked up at her and started thinking" really?, can you teach me how to use a sword?" i said intrested.She looked at me in concern"sure, but we will have to start tomorrow we will have to go get some wooden swords tomorrow" i smiled at her and nodded yes."but you have to learn how to fight a armed enemy unarmed before you can fight an enemy armed ,ok?" i nodded yes" ok". she started walking back to her room" we will begin tomorrow" i got overjoyed with excitement and sat on the couch preparing in my mind for my lessons tomorrow and then headed into my room.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 11/28/2011, 7:33 pm

Continue please
    Stuart35
    Stuart35

Male
    Number of posts : 1852
    Registration date : 2010-01-12

Post by Stuart35 11/28/2011, 7:39 pm

Sounds good so far
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/28/2011, 8:01 pm

The next day i awoke in my bed and yawned scratching my head.I changed into a black tank top and black jeans and took off down stairs to get ready for my training session with my mom.i saw my mom standing over at the table pouring a mug of coffee and had a plate of bacon and eggs set for me.I sat down on a chair and started to eat some of the food" good morning mommy" i said with a mouthful of bacon and eggs.She smiled at me"good morning sweety, did you have a good sleep?".I swallowed the food"i had a dream i was flying!" i exclamaited happily.She took a sip of her coffee"im going to go get the swords after i clean the house, ok?"i nodded yes and finished my food.2 hours later my mom came back with 5 wooden swords"you can choose which one you like sweety" she nicely and i held 4 of them but none of them felt rite in my hand then the fith one felt just rite and i picked it up" this one!" i said testing my reflexes with it and they where pretty good.Mom picked up one and signaled me to follow her outside and i did.She took my sword and sat it on the table on the patio"ok first is first, how to dodge an attack"she said to me and raise the wooden sword" when i slash down at you i want you to step to the side,also know as side stepping ok?".I nodded yes and she swung the blade down at me with incredible agility but i side stepped"very good" she complimented me.I smiled and then she said" second thing is to wait for the rite moment to counter" she walked up to me" when i swing down at you i want you to side step and then grab the hand that has my sword in it and press the wrist pressure point".I looked confused and she handed me my sword"first i want you to swing down at me" i nodded and she set her sword down and she waited patiently, i swung my blade down at her and she side stepped out of the way and grabbed my hand and pressed her thumb down on my pressure point and i dropped my sword hearing the wood clang against the ground.I stared at her amazed" awesome!" i said aloud and then i said" how do i find the pressure point?" she stared at me then said" you just have to figure that out on your own" i frowned and then she picked her sword back up and then she stared at Me."are you ready" i nodded yes and she swung her sword down at me, i easily side stepped then i grabbed her wrist and that's where i went wrong.I didn't know which part of her wrist to press and then i pressed my thumb on the top of her wrist but nothing happened" wrong!" she said and took my hand from her wrist" try again sweety".I focused and she swung her blade down at me again and i grabbed her wrist everything slowed down and then i saw a red dot on my moms wrist like telling me where to press and i pressed my thumb on the red point and her sword clattered to the ground"good job!" she complimented me and i smiled" how did i do that?" i said in my mind.She stared at me and nodded"ok you deserve a break sweety" she put the wooden sword on the table and then went back into the house.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 11/29/2011, 11:37 pm

Continue
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend