A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

More Awesome Than You's characters

More Awesome Than You

Male
    Number of posts : 46
    Registration date : 2011-11-29

More Awesome Than You's characters Empty More Awesome Than You's characters

Post by More Awesome Than You 11/30/2011, 3:16 pm

Name: Jenny Granados
    Eyes:Hazel
    Hair:Short brown
    Height:5'7''
    Body Type:A bit flubby, 165 pounds.
    Skin Color:White
    God Parent:Hephaestus
    Mortal Parent:Jane Granados, Bobby Granados
    Country of Origin:USA
    Pets:A monkey that can look like the Evil Monkey from Family Guy
    Talents:Electronic whiz, can forge really good weapons.
    Weapon**:Celestial Bronze Shortsword
    Flaws:Pacifist, absent minded, and forgetful
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):Fire resistant for 5 minutes every 6 hours.
    RP Example*:I roam the streets looking for a reasonable target. "According to news analysts, more men are kidnapped while out on the streets," I hear a street reporter say. Suddenly, I decide to go after him. While slowly walking toward him, I make sure I don't look suspicious. As soon as I get over there, just as he's finishing up his report, I hug him. He screams in pure terror and runs. I sigh. "Forever alone..." I mutter.
    Biography*:Jen was born to Jane Granados and Hephaestus, although the birth certificate had Bobby Granados, her 'technical' stepfather, as the father. She was a bit spoiled as a child, getting a 3rd generation iPod for her 6th birthday with music from various rock and country artists. When she was 11, she received her first monster encounter, when her teacher turned into a hellhound. She narrowly survived, with the help of a satyr. The mist helped clear the other student's memory and convinced Jen mometers didn't exist. The truth came out the day before her 13th birthday, however, when she was claimed. A confused Jen then made her way to Camp.
    Any notes about your characters:Only fights if necessary.

Last edited by More Awesome Than You on 12/1/2011, 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

More Awesome Than You's characters Empty Re: More Awesome Than You's characters

Post by Kendall 11/30/2011, 3:18 pm

Approved.

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 5:34 am