A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+9
Lady Reyna
Nemesis
Ace of Spades
velisa
Kat The Reject
Kelcin
Four
Kendall
Rose_Monster
13 posters

Hello World of Demigods!

Rose_Monster

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2011-12-08

Hello World of Demigods! Empty Hello World of Demigods!

Post by Rose_Monster 12/8/2011, 4:24 pm

Hullo world!
    This is my first day on this web site. I heard about it from a friend, and I LOVE Percy Jackson, so I had to join the fun. Any way, I just wanted to introduce myself before I went on to making a character, so, YEP! :D
    My name is Rose here, but I am still working out my character name. I love to read, and write novels and stories, and I like rping, so... [/end giant rant]

Although it is funny that we are pretending to be demigods on COMPUTERS... It's kind of funny when you think about it...
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Hello World of Demigods! Empty Re: Hello World of Demigods!

Post by Kendall 12/8/2011, 4:27 pm

Hello, welcome to CHB. I'm Kendall, one of your friendly neighborhood admins. Feel free to pm me with any questions.
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 17924
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by Four 12/8/2011, 4:30 pm

Hello! Welcome to CHB! I'm Sonica Kagemiya, but you can refer to me as Sonica. c: Y'know what you should do? Make a character so you can RP. Once its approved, PM someone, asking if they'd like to RP. ORRRRR! If you need some help, you can either make a topic in the OOC part of the forum, asking for help. Or, you could just PM me. c: I'm a staff member, so I should be able to help ya out. Unless you're asking how to steal a penguin. I can't really help you there. :'D But if you don't like me for some reason, you can PM someone else with a colorful name. White doesn't count. But I hope to see you around~! If you need me, I'll be in the cbox. c:
    Kelcin
    Kelcin

Male
    Number of posts : 64
    Registration date : 2011-10-24

Post by Kelcin 12/8/2011, 5:03 pm

Welcome to the Computer World of Demigods!
    Follow the rules, and have fun :D
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Post by Kat The Reject 12/8/2011, 9:03 pm

Hello! My name is Kat!
    velisa
    velisa

Female
    Number of posts : 332
    Registration date : 2011-06-20

Post by velisa 12/8/2011, 10:03 pm

Hi!!! I'm velisa!!! Welcome to CHB!!!! Follow all the rules and you'll have a blast!!!! Even though I'm a girl, if you PM me, call me Bob!!!!
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Post by Ace of Spades 12/9/2011, 12:55 am

Salutations, my name is Ace! If you haven't already, go take a gander at the Rules section here and get up to snuff with how things go about around here. (:

Once you're done with that, you should make your very own role-playing character! As a new member you get FIVE FREE CHARACTER SLOTS, with any ONE of them being allowed as a Norse or Egyptian demigod. You can use this character template provided here.

If you need help picking out a Greek god(dess), you can use this topic as a reference here. If you need something more expansive, there's this great website I like to go on that has a comprehensive list of everything Greek mythology-related here. I highly recommend it!

Once you've created your topic, just wait for an Admin or Elite Staff Member to approve it. It shouldn't take too long, but nevertheless, please be patient. (: Also, if you don't know how to roleplay, this topic is very helpful in teaching you the proper way in doing so!

Whenever you post on the roleplay forums, you get 2 drachmas, and whenever you create a topic in the roleplay forums, you get 5 drachmas. Drachmas are the site's "currency" system, and you can spend them in the site shop here. There, you can buy extra character slots, buy permission for a quest, purchase a name change, and other stuff!

Also, you can socialize with the other members of this site in the Out Of Character Talk area, create wonderful art in the Designer Forum, write a tale and put it up in the Stories section, and even help others with their homework in the Homework Help Forum!

Feel free to drop by in the chat box located at the bottom of the page, too! Usually there's a member or five there. Several of us like to go there and just chill, talking about random stuff, so don't be shy and join us! Just please be respectful with everyone and listen to the staff members. (:

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, don't hesitate in private messaging any of the staff, which are easily recognizable by their varied colors and bolded names.

If you need a roleplaying partner, you can always ask me or any other member on the site through private message. I usually tend to avoid having my characters in relationships nowadays, though. xD

Anywho, I hope you have a great time in Camp Half Blood! Remember to have fun. (:
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 12/9/2011, 3:21 am

hey im eric.I like to rp and if you want to rp feel free to pm me.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female
    Number of posts : 2138
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by Lady Reyna 12/9/2011, 4:36 am

hi, i am reyna
    welcome to CHB, hope u enjoy it here, it is awesome when u get the hang of things
    And feel free to PM me if u wanna RP, i am almost always avaliable
    Cool

Reyna
    Winkieface101
    Winkieface101
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1364
    Registration date : 2011-01-17

Post by Winkieface101 12/9/2011, 12:49 pm

HIYA! I'M WINKIE!
    Ardelis
    Ardelis

Male
    Number of posts : 1770
    Registration date : 2010-12-22

Post by Ardelis 12/9/2011, 1:00 pm

Hello!!!!!

I'm Ardelis!! Hope to be seeing you around!
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Post by BlackHawk 12/9/2011, 5:25 pm

Hello welcome and stuff
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 12/9/2011, 11:57 pm

Hello there, I'm Chuck, a super secret agent, but you may call me Elle. (: Make sure you read the rules and then make a character before posting in the rp area. Click that little "pm" button at the bottom of this post if you need any extra assistance. You can also pm any other person with purdy colorful names, like me. I hope you have fun; see you around!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 5:32 am