A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+54
AustinCreed117
Cookies
Jordan
Ryn the Sylph of Heart
Lila Noel
Blaze
Whymsical
Jules
halfbloodsrule20
Seaweed603
Keeper_of_the_Dark
The Gaurdian
Crazy
Demiteria
LostCat
Aves
proxyboy
LynnZee
kaitycat4
Kat315
BlackJack123
Athenarox14
Ness99
daddeme
GavinP
Kendall
apollogods
Asimina
Kagami
WolfGirl
Kat The Reject
BabyDrew
Holly
Ben zexion
Amy Pond
anuklusmos
Aquamarine1234
Four
DaniElisa
mabel pines
pilot
Theseus12
Dez the Soul Reaver
Edgar Allan Poe
ellinechase
Mason
xXSpiritXx
Tyrannic
Steve Rogers
honey
Lady Arbitrary
Nemesis
nix
Catos
58 posters

Arriving at Camp

Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Arriving at Camp - Page 35 Empty Re: Arriving at Camp

Post by Nemesis 12/8/2012, 12:08 pm

"As in the rein dear, Rudolph? anyways, i'm Kayne, you can just call me K".
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Jordan 12/9/2012, 5:01 pm

"Cool, do you want me to show you around? Camp's pretty big, it's easy to get lost." Rudolph explained brushing his hair out of his face. He remembered how he'd gotten lost on multiple occasions, he had to take pictures of major landmarks. Rudolph found he could remember almost anything if he caught it in a photo.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 12/9/2012, 6:27 pm

Kayne shook his head no" nah, I'm good with finding my own way around, betters myself for real life situations." Kayne replied with a yawn, extending his arms, stretching.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 12/9/2012, 10:56 pm

Jacin stomped up the hill to camp. Ah, how he missed this place...his real home. He was happy that the Army took him in; being 17 he couldn't technically join the military, but he had been qa foster kid for well over five years. He dusted off his uniform and stepped into camp's boundaries.

Post by Guest 1/11/2013, 9:49 pm

Martha walked up the hill of the Camp half-blood. She smiled sweetly at the scenery and started her walk up the hill.
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female
    Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2012-10-06

Post by halfbloodsrule20 1/13/2013, 3:47 pm

I looked up at the huge tree and felt sad all of a sudden. I missed my dad, my friends and I just wanted to go home. Then, I thought about how if I did go home, my dad wouldn't be safe anymore. I sighed and started walking up the hill. Hopefully, I could meet some new friends here and I can find somebody that would explain to me the basics of this camp.

Post by Guest 1/22/2013, 9:19 pm

The son of Demeter, Alexander, walked up the hill of his new home. He sighed a bit and continued his walk until he got to the broaders of Camp Half-Blood. "Here we are.." Alex mumbled to himself and turned to face the road. "Away from..him." He sighed and turned back to the camp. He walked in the camp.
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 1/23/2013, 2:32 pm

Sighing more than I usually do, I heard footsteps behind me and turned to find a guy looking more sullen than I did. He was also headed towards the camp and I decided to talk to him. "Hi. Are you new to this camp as well?"

Post by Guest 1/23/2013, 2:59 pm

Ooc:Sorry, we went to his cabin.
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 1/23/2013, 4:02 pm

OOC: Oh okay that's cool thanks for letting me know :)

Post by Guest 1/23/2013, 4:11 pm

Ooc:Np :3
    Cookies

Male
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2013-05-09

Arriving at Camp - Page 35 Empty Arrival

Post by Cookies 5/28/2013, 2:39 pm

The satyr motioned him forward, past the large tree. William continued moving foward. Suddenly, there was a fluttering of wings and constant chriping. He turned around, and found his companion, a parakeet, Victory landing square on his shoulders. "Well, it's about time you've came," William said. Victory just sighed and shook his head.
    "Come on", says the satyr. "It's just ahead. Past Thalia's tree".
    "Who is Thalia? What is this place? Who are you, even?", question William. Everything happened so suddenly. One day, he was in another basketball game with his friends. The next day, he was in the woods, alone, until a strange little bird greeted him. He learned to survive in the woods, but he would've died from that flood if it weren't for this satyr.
    "All shall be answered once we arrive at the camp", the satyr stated simply. "You look tired. We will rest on Thalia's Tree for a while, and we shall continue. It is not too far now".
    William rolled his eyes. "You said that last time..."
    William sat down on trunk of the tree and took a few deep breaths.
    AustinCreed117
    AustinCreed117

Male
    Number of posts : 142

Post by AustinCreed117 5/28/2013, 2:51 pm

Austin runs up to Thalia's Tree. seeing the satyr and the new half-blood, Who looked to be 16 .Which was strange he should of showed up at camp by now but ,Anyway he also had a parakeet on his shoulder.this was going to be interesting
    Cookies

Male

Post by Cookies 5/29/2013, 10:41 am

The satyr saw him first. A young man with a orange Camp Half-Blood T-shirt and a black overcoat. He looked over to William. "I'm going to leave. This young man over there will take you to camp. Good luck". With that, the satyr awkwardly stumbled off.
    William looked over at the person as he approached. William stood up and look at the wanderer.
    AustinCreed117
    AustinCreed117

Male

Post by AustinCreed117 5/30/2013, 10:37 am

The boy rose to meet Austin as the satyr stumbled off.Austin took a breath and said"Hello there my name is Austin Creed whats yours?"
    Cookies

Male

Post by Cookies 5/30/2013, 10:40 am

William was off in space again. The beautiful meadows and fragrant air was mesmorizing. He was suddenly struck with the fact that he probably won't see his father or friends again...he had lost his home. Sick with grief and sadness, William returned to focus with the stranger speaking to him.
    "Ah...my name..." He suddenly forgot about it. He felt the drain of his energy. He still does not know why this happens, but he does notice that other people felt more upbeat around him. "My name is William Jerome. You can just call me Will. Where are we going?"
    AustinCreed117
    AustinCreed117

Male

Post by AustinCreed117 5/30/2013, 7:33 pm

“Well Bill I should take you to Chiron he likes to meet all the new campers.” Austin thought something was strange about Bill he had an aura of life like he was leaking it, which Austin could do as a son of Thanatos.
    Cookies

Male

Post by Cookies 5/30/2013, 11:06 pm

"No, my name is Will!" He clenched his fists. He knew he couldn't really control his anger; it was so difficult. The slightest mistake could make him throw his fists in rage. A sudden calm washed over William somehow. "Forget it...where are we going? I'll just follow."
    AustinCreed117
    AustinCreed117

Male

Post by AustinCreed117 5/31/2013, 10:40 am

Well Chiron busy so i'll take you to the campfire to see if your godly parent claims you.Then we will go see Chiron
    Cookies

Male

Post by Cookies 5/31/2013, 3:25 pm

William looked at Austin strangely. "I still have no idea what your talking about and what is going on, but okay."

William walks away with Austin towards the camp.

Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9923
    Registration date : 2009-12-30

Post by Kimimae 6/11/2013, 3:36 pm

"Hmm..." Rush walked up the hill and looked around. This place doesn't look so bad. It's got a friendly sort of feel to it. Maybe I'll stay the whole summer after all, Rush thought to himself. He continued down the hill, a bit of excitement growing with each step.
    Buttered-Cheese
    Buttered-Cheese

Female
    Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2013-04-16

Post by Buttered-Cheese 11/1/2013, 11:01 pm

I slowly walked towards Thalia's Tree as the leaves off the forest floor crunched against my shoe soles,then I heard thumping noises slowly coming from behind me,making the leaves fall of the tree and shaking the earth.I looked back,drawing my dagger out of my pants pocket.I shift my eyes around and look around at what's behind me.Clothes,not exactly suitable for running in,but they were my best casual items.A black and silver sequined shirt,Skinny Jeans,and black ballet flats while carrying Odettes cage.I look at what was behind me, Laistrogonian Giants. I draw my dagger and stare at one of them for a second,come on,this is such an easy target for my powers.One of them starts running towards me,crap,i'm outta here!I bolt towards the barrier and look back at the giants,"Nice try" I say,smirking and jumping into the barrier.I looked back for a split second while watching them pound on the barrier.I put the birds cage so I can look directly into Odettes eyes "Ready for another year at Camp Halfblood?" I say,then tap her beak lightly.I swiftly walk over to my mothers cabin.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 9/17/2014, 10:07 am

OOC: I'm too lazy to make a new topic for the Hunters.

BIC: Aria walked up Half-Blood Hill, Nymeria growling at her side. It had been what, two years, three years since they had last come here, during the winter? Aria gritted her teeth, thinking about Zoe and Bianca, the two Hunters who had died going on that Quest; she hadn't had a lot of time to get to know Bianca, but she had been hunting with Zoe for three hundred years. Zoe was the one who had gotten her into the Hunt, she had been her mentor during the first months. Zoe had received a high honor by being changed into a constellation, which she deserved, but Aria still missed her. A lot.
    She was walking next to Thalia, who was looking at the tall pine tree, no doubt remembering her time in it. Well, as it. Aria was happy their father didn't turn her into a tree too or some kind of thunder cloud. It would've been awkward -- wait no, the thunder cloud part would've been cool. At least she would've been able to go ballistic on towns, shooting electric bolts everywhere. As a tree, there was really not much to do except standing around all day and looking pretty.

Behind her, the Hunters were grumbling and looking at the entrance to Camp with barely hidden annoyance; none of them really liked it now they had joined the Hunt. It used to be heaven for Aria, back in the early 1700s, but it had changed too much for her to still call it home. She just wondered why Artemis sent them away to Camp when she was absent; as if they needed a baby-sitter. No, they did not. Most of the Campers hadn't killed half the amount of monsters they did, if anybody knew how to handle themselves, it was them.
    Aria walked through the stone portal, reading the Ancient Greek letters above, then gazed down at the lush meadows, the glistening lake, the white marble buildings and varied cabins. Pegasi flew in the air, satyrs plaid their pipes in the strawberry fields and here and there, the laughter of nymphs could be heard between the rustling of leaves.

"Buckle up, guys," Aria said and walked down the hill.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 9/17/2014, 4:49 pm

running with the wolves

The last time she had been at camp, it was two or three years ago. Of course there were other times before but here wasn't really her favorite place to be. She was happy she couldn't see it, though she could certainly smell it. When Artemis was summoned back to Olympus, Chris was dreading this trip here. It wasn't fun and she was sure that the other hunter's weren't happy either. The grumbling proved it.
    I know your happy but try to make the best of it. Tasmaka's voice echoed in her head. Tasmaka sure was optimistic about this.
    You and your optimism. Chris thought with an eye roll, causing her wolf to sigh, puffs of air coming through her nose.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 10:13 am