A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Playing Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Experienced Member
Jordan

Male
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Playing Games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2009, 1:23 pm

I shrugged, "Beginner's luck?"

*3 Free Slots*

Pending Mystery Box Prize:
Visit from a god parent.

RP Invitation+ Characters
Back to top Go down
Lt. Chris Shay
Co-Founder

Lt. Chris Shay

Male
Number of posts : 3133

PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2009, 5:32 pm

"Or your good at video games."

Where Chris keeps all his equipment: Watch that controls time-left wrist, Watch that turns into a mini version of Kronos' sycth-right wrist, First Aid kit-Backpack, Daggers-waist, rings that turn into twin hooks-index fingers

Chris' mechanical hand
Spoiler:

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Back to top Go down
Jordan
Experienced Member
Jordan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2009, 5:46 pm

"But I've never played before..."

*3 Free Slots*

Visit from a god parent.

Back to top Go down
Lt. Chris Shay
Co-Founder

Lt. Chris Shay

Male
Number of posts : 3133

PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2009, 5:56 pm

"You're a natural 'cause you're so smart, it took me like 14 hours a day to get this good."

Where Chris keeps all his equipment: Watch that controls time-left wrist, Watch that turns into a mini version of Kronos' sycth-right wrist, First Aid kit-Backpack, Daggers-waist, rings that turn into twin hooks-index fingers

Chris' mechanical hand
Spoiler:

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Back to top Go down
Poseidengirl

Poseidengirl

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2009, 6:24 pm

I entered the room and saw boys playing the X-Box
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonofaseagod.webs.com
Jordan
Experienced Member
Jordan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/2/2010, 8:49 am

I smiled and looked at my watch, capture the flag would be starting soon. "We should go get ready for capture the flag." I told him. I set down the controller and stood. "See ya." I said and headed down to the forest.

*3 Free Slots*

Visit from a god parent.

Back to top Go down
Helios
Loyal Member
Helios

Male
Number of posts : 3057
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 11:54 pm

I walked in. I started playing and playing. "yes!" i was number 2 right behind A-S ooh. " i laughed a little and then left.
Back to top Go down
Roman the Emo Dragon
Experienced Member
Roman the Emo Dragon

Male
Number of posts : 6569
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Galactica   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2010, 6:55 pm

I walk in and go to Galactica. I start shooting the little enemy ships and making noises. "PHEW PHEW PHEW! PHEW PHEW PHEW!" I say with giddiness. Then, I get killed. 3 times in a row. "DAMN IT!" I scream. I bring out my knife and start threatening the game. "Listen punk, we can do this the easy way or the HARD way!" I'm talking to a game, I think as I shake my head. I leave.
Back to top Go down
Random Emo Person
Role Playing Legend
Random Emo Person

Female
Number of posts : 10499
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/25/2010, 2:51 pm

i walk in and start playing Galactica. Haha i'm winning! i smile and leave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/brittanypenix21/vlad
I<3MyBrit
Loyal Member
I<3MyBrit

Female
Number of posts : 3956
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/26/2010, 7:00 pm

I walk in and see pack man. "YES!I LOVE THIS GAME!" I sneak up on it like it would pounce on me.
Back to top Go down
Stuart35
Stuart35

Male
Number of posts : 1852
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: ROCKBAND!!!!!!   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/5/2010, 5:16 pm

I walk into the game room and look at all the people playing games. I look over next to a racing game and see Rockband, with no one on it. I used to play Rockband at my house so I jumped for joy when I saw it. "Yes!" I said. I ran over to it and quickly grabbed the guitar. I turned the guitar on and pressed Start. I went to quickplay, single player, and looked at the songs. I ended up choosing "Should I stay or should I go." I choose Expert and the song started. I hit the first couple of notes and got into the rhythm. I played the song to the very end and got 100%! "YES!" I cheered. I set down the Guitar and marched out, proud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stuart35.wordpress.com
Silver
Silver

Male
Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Dead Space   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/7/2010, 5:19 pm

I walked in and looked at the new games and nearly went crazy at the big sign "DEAD SPACE!" I ran in and knock the kid from the Xbox360.
Back to top Go down
Bradley
Bradley

Male
Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/7/2010, 5:21 pm

i walked in and started playing dig dug. after a minute i got crushed by a rock after stupidly digging under it.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/7/2010, 5:25 pm

I looked over my shoulder at a weird sound that was going behind me distracting me from my survival of Dead Space. A rock fell on the kids character I blinked and looked back at my game.
Back to top Go down
Bradley
Bradley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/7/2010, 5:28 pm

"LEVEL 65," The machine said after a while. i was on a roll.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/7/2010, 5:36 pm

It played the same tune over and over like pac man... annoying. I gut cut in half and my top half started squirting out blood and tried to crawl away from the the monster. the heart meter was beating fast. He got stabbed again in the chest, his hand crunch tight and loosen, the heart meter stopped and a high pitch came out from the speak. Isaac (main character) died...
Back to top Go down
Bradley
Bradley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/7/2010, 5:39 pm

"oh yeah, level 256," i said. this was the final level.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/7/2010, 5:47 pm

I looked down and got up. "ugh good job," I lied to hopefully distract him. I shadow travel to another spot of the room and asked, "what's your score?" Poof again to another spot next to him and whisper into his ear "don't lose..." I shadow travel one last time and went back to my seat in front of my game. I felt like I just battle an army of Kronus again, but hide it and started playing again.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/10/2010, 4:14 pm

I left
Back to top Go down
Aze Cluzt
Experienced Member
Aze Cluzt

Female
Number of posts : 9542
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/20/2010, 5:00 pm

I pick up the mic put it on the stand and get the gutiar and go on to that's what you get by paramore.
Back to top Go down
http://39clues.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Cheesepuff
Role Playing Legend
Cheesepuff

Female
Number of posts : 13582
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/31/2010, 8:51 pm

i walk in and start playing i got to level 20 then died i smiled as i made the high score list and leave
Back to top Go down
BallinLeBron6
Dedicated Member
BallinLeBron6

Male
Number of posts : 1621
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/9/2010, 4:23 pm

I get the controller and start practicing on campaign.I played exodus.At least i have more time to play video games when im on a wheelchair.
Back to top Go down
Wisey
Role Playing Addict
Wisey

Female
Number of posts : 25502

PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/27/2010, 9:41 pm

I walk in. Ive never been here before
Back to top Go down
magnetonrobo
Role Playing Legend
magnetonrobo

Male
Number of posts : 21433
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/27/2010, 9:41 pm

OOC: tommy at the pool table
Back to top Go down
http://mountolympus.forummotion.com/forum
Wisey
Role Playing Addict
Wisey

Female
Number of posts : 25502

PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/27/2010, 9:44 pm

ooc: fail..k

I see tommy and smile. i walk over to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Games   Playing Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Games
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Common Area :: Game Room-