A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+11
AshleyAnnabeth
Four
Little Miss Sunshine
Jordan
Starpie
Allen
silverdeer12
Willow
Kasi
B-Jamz
Kendall
15 posters

The Destroyed Labyrinth Entrance

Allen
    Allen
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4242
    Registration date : 2009-12-09

The Destroyed Labyrinth Entrance - Page 5 Empty Re: The Destroyed Labyrinth Entrance

Post by Allen 12/14/2009, 4:28 pm

"What's so funny?" i ask.
    B-Jamz
    B-Jamz

Male
    Number of posts : 2240
    Registration date : 2009-09-30

The Destroyed Labyrinth Entrance - Page 5 Empty Re: The Destroyed Labyrinth Entrance

Post by B-Jamz 12/14/2009, 4:29 pm

"Nothing. You just don't look like water-god material. Well, it's not like you gotta choice," I said, smirking.
    Allen
    Allen
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Allen 12/14/2009, 4:31 pm

"Let me guess, son of janus." I Say.
    B-Jamz
    B-Jamz

Male

Post by B-Jamz 12/14/2009, 4:32 pm

"Nice choice. You are right. Minor god, and I understand that. Doesn't really matter to me. A god is a god." I said. "I mean, I am built like the Terminator, and that's good."
    Allen
    Allen
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Allen 12/14/2009, 4:34 pm

"Anyway Never go in there." i said pointing to the destroyed ruins.
    B-Jamz
    B-Jamz

Male

Post by B-Jamz 12/14/2009, 4:37 pm

I gave it a sideways look. "My choice is not to go in, ok?" I said. "Bye." I pulled out my staff, and shot a beam of energy at him, and walked away.
    Allen
    Allen
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Allen 12/14/2009, 4:39 pm

I Fell on my back hard.
    Allen
    Allen
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Allen 12/14/2009, 4:56 pm

I Walk up and see a guy on the ground and go to laugh "HaHa What happened man?"I Asked still laughing

I Stand up, "Why are you laughing?"I Ask.

"Heh, You ever hear the phrase 'Last Laugh'?" i Ask

"No why?" I Ask.

"You'll see. When the big Something happens." I Said laughing, then I Disappeared In a flash of light using a spell.

"This isn't good." i say walking away.
    Willow
    Willow

Female
    Number of posts : 1952
    Registration date : 2009-12-05

Post by Willow 12/14/2009, 9:27 pm

I went to the courtyard.
    Willow
    Willow

Female

Post by Willow 12/15/2009, 10:20 am

I arrive, sensing something beneath the rocks. I started pulling them away, one by one, until a gap was seen. I poked my hand through and felt something smooth and round. I pulled it out. It was a sphere, glistening the colors of the rainbow. "Maybe someone left it here." I muttered, stroking it. It was faintly warm, which suprised me. "It might be a little hand warmer." I reasoned. "I'll take it back to the cabin and see." I tucked it in my pocket and headed back.
    Willow
    Willow

Female

Post by Willow 12/15/2009, 2:03 pm

I hop back, looking for Hesper. This ball has really changed me. Usually I'm... well pretty sad.
    Starpie
    Starpie

Female
    Number of posts : 172
    Registration date : 2009-12-06

Post by Starpie 12/15/2009, 2:04 pm

I show up, tightly gripping the silvery bow I made recently. Sure, there was one nearly exactly like it somewhere in camp, but none gave me such security as I peered at the destroyed labrinth entrance as this one.
    Starpie
    Starpie

Female

Post by Starpie 12/15/2009, 2:06 pm

I stare emotionally at Krysta. Something here... I don't know what... was making me all... crybaby-ish. I shook, hoping to get rid of the one feeling I loathed.
    Willow
    Willow

Female

Post by Willow 12/15/2009, 2:07 pm

"Hesper! I came here because I sensed something asleep and I dug up this BALL... It's clear and warm and it has little rainbows inside and it makes me happy and It's probobly something bad but I don't want to tell Chairon because he'll tell Mr. D and I'll get in big trouble." I said in a breath.
    Willow
    Willow

Female

Post by Willow 12/15/2009, 2:07 pm

OOC: sorry, that's Krysta. i accidently did her in red.
    imagine it's green.
    Starpie
    Starpie

Female

Post by Starpie 12/15/2009, 2:09 pm

My eyes watered. No, oh no no no no! I thought. I just felt sadder than I had ever felt before and I had no idea why. I swiftly ducked behind a tree so nobody could hear my sudden, muffled sob.
    Starpie
    Starpie

Female

Post by Starpie 12/15/2009, 2:10 pm

"Get that thing away from me!" I cried. The closer Krysta came with that rainbow ball, the worse I felt.
    Willow
    Willow

Female

Post by Willow 12/15/2009, 2:14 pm

"What? It's just a... oops." I dropped the ball, and the rainbows flew out everywhere, some heading right towards Hesper. An evil hiss came from the sphere. "Oh, well." I said.
    Starpie
    Starpie

Female

Post by Starpie 12/15/2009, 2:16 pm

Running as fast as I could away from the rainbows, I screamed. Despite my stocky looks, I was a pretty speedy girl. However, the rainbows were faster than I was, and they caught me with an evil choke.
    Willow
    Willow

Female

Post by Willow 12/15/2009, 2:18 pm

"What's your problem?" I called after her. Weird. The happy feeling was gone. "Maybe I can find another ball!" I said, brightening a bit. While Hesper ran away, I started taking away rocks, whisteling.
    Starpie
    Starpie

Female

Post by Starpie 12/15/2009, 2:21 pm

I laid motionless on the ground, eyes fixed on a dull rock. Then I got up. Well, actually, I watched myself get up. This other me was my exact duplicate, exept for two things: My eyes were not dull brown. they were light blue. And also, this second Hesper lacked a silver bow.
    Willow
    Willow

Female

Post by Willow 12/15/2009, 2:23 pm

I turned around and screamed. "HESPER! YOU HAVE A TWIN!" I ran over and shook the other Hesper's hand. "Hey! You must be Hesper Jr.! Or are you Hesper Sr.? You look more like a junior to me." I said happily. Maybe the rainbow ball was rubbing off on me.

I walked over, and saw Krysta shaking hands with... another Hesper. "What's this about?" I asked the Hespers.
    Starpie
    Starpie

Female

Post by Starpie 12/15/2009, 2:24 pm

As I watched motionless, this Hesper two walked away. I kept thinking things like, "Am I really that fat?" or "Is that really what the back of my head looks like?"
    Starpie
    Starpie

Female

Post by Starpie 12/15/2009, 2:25 pm

"She..." "I..." I stuttered to willow as Hesper 2 went into the archery ring. "FOLLOW THAT ME!" i screamed, flustered.
    Willow
    Willow

Female

Post by Willow 12/15/2009, 2:29 pm

I skipped away to the cabin.

I watched Krysta skip away. "Right!" I said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 9:41 am