A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Kristen's Bunk

Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Kristen's Bunk Empty Kristen's Bunk

Post by Samrenango 1/3/2012, 10:16 pm

I wander in, telling King to stay outside. He was way to big to fit in the entrance. I set my two suitcases on my bunk. I knew this day would come, so I prepared early. Duke had told me about me being a demigod and all, two months before he took me here. I couldn't fit my room into my two bags, so I just brought some blankets, clothes, pajamas, toiletries, my laptop, other personal stuff, and of course my D5100 Nikox camera. I couldn't live without it. I unpack my blankets, laptop and my camera. I snapped some pictures of the cabin. I laughed, happy of what my life would be like. But then I remembered I would be like monster bait. I would go on dangerous quests, fight monsters and evil, and would almost get killed, a lot. I put the lanyard of my camera around my neck, and left smiling, taking King to the stables.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Kristen's Bunk Empty Re: Kristen's Bunk

Post by Samrenango 1/5/2012, 11:00 pm

I walk in, and collapse on my bunk. I was really tired, since I haven't slept in two days. I just wanted to explore the magical camp, and learn more Greek stuff. I have a dream of Danny and Kayla being demigods. Danny being a son of Hera, and Kayla a daughter of Hephaestus. It was an... Interesting dream.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 1/6/2012, 9:03 pm

i wake up, scratching my head. Really, weird dream. I shake my head, and get up. i leave, taking some skinny jeans and a gray cardigan with a tank top. I slip on my blue Toms while leaving.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 1/6/2012, 9:06 pm

i quickly enter, dropping my clothes in a bag hamper, then leave.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 5/18/2012, 4:26 pm

I strolled in, and drop my jacket which was wrapped around bunches of grapes, on my bunk that I grew myself by using my powers. After dropping off the cardinal grapes, I ran back outside.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 8:21 am