A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

What the... [Camp Half Blood Fanfic]

Jonah Rodregez
    Jonah Rodregez

Female
    Number of posts : 95
    Registration date : 2012-01-05

What the... [Camp Half Blood Fanfic] Empty What the... [Camp Half Blood Fanfic]

Post by Jonah Rodregez 1/6/2012, 3:03 am

To my dear readers. If you are reading this don't read any farther. This is dangerous stuff I have in here... more than enough to blow up the... well the empire state building... still want to read? Well don't blame me if anything weired happens to you because I warned you.

Hello My name is Frank Furten I know what you are thinking Frankfurt... well its not my fault so get over it. Most people just call me frank so please just follow their example. Lets start the story of my life the last day of my freshman year in highschool...

"Frank?" My head snapped up as I heard my teacher... he was a tall slim man with eyes... umm I mean he had blue eyes. And he always had this sarcastic edge to his voice. "Yes sir?" he said from my seat. He stared intently at me, "You are going to repeat what I just said." he stared at him like he had just sprouted wings and had flown. He frowned at me, "Well?" he asked tapping his foot.
    I silently cursed myself... I hadn't been listening. One of the nicer kids who just happened to be my deskmate whispered to me, "Greek gods..?" she was nice I reflected as she smiled at me. Then I looked up at him, "Well... What do you want me to repeat?" I asked trying to sound brave. Mr. Yappson looked at me, "About the begging of the wor... of the greek's view of the world." I smiled to myself I knew this... "Well sir." I began lamely, "It all started when Gaea and Uranus had like the titan kids.. then Gaea told Kronos to kill his father while she talked to him.... Kronus uhh.. Chopped Uranus into little tiny chunks one of which fell into the sea and Aphrodite.. umm kinda grew from that thing." I paused a little confused because some of the kids were snickering. But my teacher was nodding, "Go on Frank." I nodded just a little bit encouraged, "Well... Then Kronos had some kids... like Zeus, Hades, Poseidon... and some of the gods... Well Kronos didn't trust his kids and so he like ate them... but his wife kinda gave a rock to him instead of Zeus and hid him... then when Zeus got older he fed his dad Wine and Mustered and he puked his kids up... then Zeus cut up his dad and cast him into the deepest pit of Tarturous... Umm they divided the three realms... Zeus got the sky... Poseidon got like the water... and their eldest brother got the underworld..." Mr. Yappson stopped me, "That will be enough.. very well done if you hadn't put so many Umms in." I sat down and the girl next to me squeezed my hand, "Great job Frank." she said and smiled to me. This had been my best semester. So far I hadn't killed anyone I hadn't blown anything up or burned anything down.. this was the best year I had ever had at any school. After the Schoolbell rang I ran outside happy to be out of Highschool for the summer.

----

My girlfriend and me walked over to my moms house which was only three blocks away from the school. "Hi honey." my mom said to me and ran her smooth hand threw my black hair. "Hi mom." I muttered. "I made some peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches for you." she continued. I looked at my girlfriend Ashley. She nodded and smiled at me. Then my mom said suddenly, "Frank you and Ashley are going to go to a summer camp in a few days." I looked at her like she had just said 'You and Ashley are going to blow up the capital in a few days' I tried to smile but I think I just looked confused.

Jonah Rodregez
    Jonah Rodregez

Female

What the... [Camp Half Blood Fanfic] Empty Re: What the... [Camp Half Blood Fanfic]

Post by Jonah Rodregez 1/7/2012, 1:33 am

My mom smiled at me and looked sadly at us like she was planning what we would like to be put on our graves. "On second thought... I think it would be best for you to go right away... get in our car." she gestured towards the door and we all went out. Not without our lunch of course. Ashley squeezed my hand as we walked. True I was only thirteen. But Ashley was just a friend. We made it into the car without anything happening.
    Jonah Rodregez
    Jonah Rodregez

Female

What the... [Camp Half Blood Fanfic] Empty Re: What the... [Camp Half Blood Fanfic]

Post by Jonah Rodregez 1/9/2012, 6:37 pm

As we drove I wondered what the heck was happening... I mean my mom looked really scared. When we got near a strawberry farm I started wondering, "So, do we like pick strawberries all year?" I asked. But if you ask a stupid question you get a stupider answer. "No honey. You'll learn how to fight, and run and things like that." We got out of the car and she drove off, "Wha?" I asked but Ashley and I held hands and walked up the hill.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 6:55 pm