A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Emily's bunk

velisa
    velisa

Female
    Number of posts : 332
    Registration date : 2011-06-20

Emily's bunk Empty Emily's bunk

Post by velisa 1/21/2012, 11:32 pm

I walk in holding Jupiter. Bob was in my hand. Jupiter scrambles in a slow way. I threw Bob on my new desk and went to feel the bed. It was soft and comfy. So I lied there a while, thinking about the poor satyr who died bravely. I didn't even know his name. Jupiter crawled on me. I hugged him. Then I set him down and went to explore this camp.

Last edited by velisa on 9/5/2012, 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
    velisa
    velisa

Female

Emily's bunk Empty Re: Emily's bunk

Post by velisa 3/1/2012, 7:06 pm

I walked in and layed on the bed. Bob crawled over slowly to me. Since he was too slow, I just picked him up. He hugged me. I hugged him back and put him down. Then I left for some unknown reason.
    velisa
    velisa

Female

Post by velisa 3/2/2012, 9:06 pm

I walk in with a stone shaped like an owl. I should sell it. I put it on my desk to sell it later.
    velisa
    velisa

Female

Post by velisa 3/10/2012, 6:55 pm

I walked in and looked at the stone. Okay, it's creepy yellow eyes won't stare at me no more. I hope.Mom, do you want a rock shaped like an owl? I got one right here! It's free! If you like yellow, it's the rock you want! You can take it if you want! But only until Thursday. Get it while you can. But please while I'm sleeping. Thank you! It sounded like advertisement but it's obvious!
    velisa
    velisa

Female

Post by velisa 9/5/2012, 8:16 pm

It was still there by Thursday, staring at me. Not that I hate owls, it's just that they should be sleeping right now. Maybe I should just bury it. I walked outside and buried it near the back. Then I went back inside and took a Little nap.
    Annabeth_Hazel_Piper_
    Annabeth_Hazel_Piper_

Female
    Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2013-03-02

Post by Annabeth_Hazel_Piper_ 3/7/2013, 10:23 pm

I walk in and find a girl sleeping on a bed. The door slams behind me and I hope I didn't wake her. She looks to be around 12, younger then be by two years. I walk over to my bunk. This is my new home. I only got here yesterday, so I am pretty new. I pull out my laptop and swear as it doesn't turn on. I think that came out a little louder than I planned, I think to my self. I look in my bag for a charger, which I end up not finding. I get up and leave for the store to get a new one.
    velisa
    velisa

Female

Post by velisa 7/7/2013, 5:20 pm

I wake up to the feeling of Jupiter nudging my hand. I opened my eyes and sat up, yawning as I got out of bed. Apparently I've been asleep alot longer than I thought. I fixed myself up and left the cabin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 7:21 am